Welcome E-Pharm to AM

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to welcome Patrick Arnold and E-Pharm to Anabolicminds.com!

Please check out his site and products!

E-pharm Nutrition

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pat knows his stuff - formulations are great. Welcome! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'm an E-Pharm rep, I'll be helping out here too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, Pat.

-John

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
welcome back, look forward to your presence here

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Long overdue...welcome Patrick and E-Pharm crew. This should be exciting!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
good to you guys here at AM!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah sheet. PA is back. Welcome again!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have your presence here, Patrick!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Another great- Ergo, I mean E-Pharm.

Nice!

spimp187

Awards
Welcome to the board! Looks like a couple of reps. on here so I had a few questions about your DAA product. Was the Italian DAA study done with DAA calcium chelate? If not, could it be reasonable to conclude that some people may see a greater than 42% increase in testosterone? Are there going to be any studies done to compare regular DAA with your product?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WB pat

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Pat and E-Pharm...awesome to have you back on AM!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
thanks its great to be here.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board! Looks like a couple of reps. on here so I had a few questions about your DAA product. Was the Italian DAA study done with DAA calcium chelate? If not, could it be reasonable to conclude that some people may see a greater than 42% increase in testosterone? Are there going to be any studies done to compare regular DAA with your product?

The Italian study was done with the sodium salt of DAA

The chelate is more soluble than the sodium salt and is soluble over a wider pH range. The theory is that this allows it to absorb faster and perhaps more completely

My testforce formula is being upgraded with the addition of a new ingredient. this happpens next month. I have started to perform before and after bloodwork on some people with this new formula. one guys results have come in and he had a 56% test increase.

Unfortunately we dont have the funds currently to bankroll a full blown independent clinical study, but i think these private blood tests should shed some insight into the value of the product nonetheless

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The chelate is more soluble than the sodium salt and is soluble over a wider pH range. The theory is that this allows it to absorb faster and perhaps more completely

My testforce formula is being upgraded with the addition of a new ingredient. this happpens next month. I have started to perform before and after bloodwork on some people with this new formula. one guys results have come in and he had a 56% test increase.

Unfortunately we dont have the funds currently to bankroll a full blown independent clinical study, but i think these private blood tests should shed some insight into the value of the product nonetheless

Hello Patrick and Welcome Back!

well the other ingredient did you mention is for the rise in prolactin with DAA?

:bigok:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Always been a big fan of PA.....been with him from the beginning. Even beta tested some of the first innovations. Great to see you back!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back guys!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys (re) spread your wisdom!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back Sir Patrick Arnold!!
Nice to have a bonafide guru up in da house!!!:head:

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you here. I was reading some of your old posts the other day, always informative. Will the new testforce be out next month or is that just when you will be testing it with the new ingredient. I have been looking at all the different DAA supps for awhile and I trust yours more than the rest but if you are improving upon it I may just wait for the new one as long as I dont have to wait too long.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Hey PA. I've read good stuff about your Prototype Topical Joint Spray. Any updates on availability?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hello Patrick and Welcome Back!

well the other ingredient did you mention is for the rise in prolactin with DAA?

:bigok:

the other ingredient has nothing to do with prolactin

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you here. I was reading some of your old posts the other day, always informative. Will the new testforce be out next month or is that just when you will be testing it with the new ingredient. I have been looking at all the different DAA supps for awhile and I trust yours more than the rest but if you are improving upon it I may just wait for the new one as long as I dont have to wait too long.
It will be in stores such as nutraplanet next month

Hey PA. I've read good stuff about your Prototype Topical Joint Spray. Any updates on availability?
It will be re-released under e-pharm very soon with a new and improved formula. nutraplanet might be offering deals on it if you buy another e-pharm product

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

:32:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the new formula be called TestForce-AD?

dan4real

Awards
Hi ya Patrick, I loved some of your earlier stuff.
I am looking forward to trying your new batch of Testforce next month.
I tried to get the initial release back on Memorial Day, but it was not avail at that time, so I got NP's Bulk DAA. Since then, I Have tried it 3, '12 day cycles'....and it was pretty good for bulk DAA. i have bought 4 tubs from them up to now, but will hold off until next month! I have always enjoyed your earlier articles on this, and other sites...
The world needs more true, up front, and knowledagable guys like you. just giiving you a big clap and an..... 'oh yeah' PA is back!!!!
:) ( very big smile )

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hi ya Patrick, I loved some of your earlier stuff.
I am looking forward to trying your new batch of Testforce next month.
I tried to get the initial release back on Memorial Day, but it was not avail at that time, so I got NP's Bulk DAA. Since then, I Have tried it 3, '12 day cycles'....and it was pretty good for bulk DAA. i have bought 4 tubs from them up to now, but will hold off until next month! I have always enjoyed your earlier articles on this, and other sites...
The world needs more true, up front, and knowledagable guys like you. just giiving you a big clap and an..... 'oh yeah' PA is back!!!!
:) ( very big smile )
thanks man, very appreciated

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the E-Pharm party on AM better late than never. Can't wait till the release of more of your guys products always innovative for sure.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Patrick. You are very knowledgable and I enjoy reading much of what you have to say. Glad to have you on board.

BTW, I recently caught word of your 11-ketotestosterone spray, do you have an official write up on this/any information? Also I heard it isnt a full release, will it eventually be a staple product?