Welcome E-Pharm to AM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hi ya Patrick, I loved some of your earlier stuff.
    I am looking forward to trying your new batch of Testforce next month.
    I tried to get the initial release back on Memorial Day, but it was not avail at that time, so I got NP's Bulk DAA. Since then, I Have tried it 3, '12 day cycles'....and it was pretty good for bulk DAA. i have bought 4 tubs from them up to now, but will hold off until next month! I have always enjoyed your earlier articles on this, and other sites...
    The world needs more true, up front, and knowledagable guys like you. just giiving you a big clap and an..... 'oh yeah' PA is back!!!!
    ( very big smile )


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dan4real View Post
    Hi ya Patrick, I loved some of your earlier stuff.
    I am looking forward to trying your new batch of Testforce next month.
    I tried to get the initial release back on Memorial Day, but it was not avail at that time, so I got NP's Bulk DAA. Since then, I Have tried it 3, '12 day cycles'....and it was pretty good for bulk DAA. i have bought 4 tubs from them up to now, but will hold off until next month! I have always enjoyed your earlier articles on this, and other sites...
    The world needs more true, up front, and knowledagable guys like you. just giiving you a big clap and an..... 'oh yeah' PA is back!!!!
    ( very big smile )
    thanks man, very appreciated
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Will the new formula be called TestForce-AD?
    no, TestForce-NG
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Way to come back and still have the same avatar from 5 years ago. lulz
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Way to come back and still have the same avatar from 5 years ago. lulz
    just for that i am changing it to angry face
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    just for that i am changing it to angry face
    I thought that was "something f'in smells was it you" face.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I thought that was "something f'in smells was it you" face.
    whoever smelt it, dealt it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    whoever smelt it, dealt it
    whoever denied it supplied it.

  9. Late to the E-Pharm party on AM better late than never. Can't wait till the release of more of your guys products always innovative for sure.

  10. Welcome Patrick. You are very knowledgable and I enjoy reading much of what you have to say. Glad to have you on board.

    BTW, I recently caught word of your 11-ketotestosterone spray, do you have an official write up on this/any information? Also I heard it isnt a full release, will it eventually be a staple product?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Welcome Patrick. You are very knowledgable and I enjoy reading much of what you have to say. Glad to have you on board.

    BTW, I recently caught word of your 11-ketotestosterone spray, do you have an official write up on this/any information? Also I heard it isnt a full release, will it eventually be a staple product?
    i dont have any write up. it will never be a full release. Just small scale

    the first rule about 11-kT spray is dont ask about 11-KT spray
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. TheTransforma
    TheTransforma's Avatar

    Nice to see you here, Patrick, always a delight to see what you are up to!
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont have any write up. it will never be a full release. Just small scale

    the first rule about 11-kT spray is dont ask about 11-KT spray
    so how do we join the 11-kT club then?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont have any write up. it will never be a full release. Just small scale

    the first rule about 11-kT spray is dont ask about 11-KT spray
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so how do we join the 11-kT club then?
    Okay. We won't ask.........we'll just tell you to send us some 11-KT spray!!!

    Better?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Welcome Patrick. You are very knowledgable and I enjoy reading much of what you have to say. Glad to have you on board.

    BTW, I recently caught word of your 11-ketotestosterone spray, do you have an official write up on this/any information? Also I heard it isnt a full release, will it eventually be a staple product?
    I've been using this stuff off and on for over a year. There is nothing like it to reduce VAT.

    For some reason, which I have not thoroughly researched, I get hugely dramatic effects isolated over my kidney/love handle area.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Another plus for the AM community!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been using this stuff off and on for over a year. There is nothing like it to reduce VAT.

    For some reason, which I have not thoroughly researched, I get hugely dramatic effects isolated over my kidney/love handle area.
    NICE!!! when will it be available

  18. Welcome back PA! AM's stock just went up!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so how do we join the 11-kT club then?
    What he said^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What he said^^
    What they said

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    What they said
    what they X2 said!

  22. welcome Patrick and HenryV!

  23. Never would have thought....but yeah

    good to have you back on board
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:06 PM
  4. UG vs Pharm
    By trentime420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 06:58 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm TV
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in