Slight change in Craze formula?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Slight change in Craze formula?

Posted this in the supp section but I wonder if you guys could shed some light on this? Also, that lawsuit is complete crap, I'm behind you guys 100%, and I hope you fight it tooth and nail! Ok, the question:

I just received my second bottle of DS Craze (love the stuff btw) and noticed that the TMG and creatine mono have switched places on the ingredient panel. It now has creatine as the first ingredient and tmg as the second. I remember hearing that on an ingredient panel the amounts of the ingredients are listed in descending order from most to least. Does this mean that ds increased the creatine or lessened the tmg? It seemed perfect before and I sure wouldn't want more creatine. Does anyone have any info on this, maybe a ds rep?

2. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nah, the formula hasn't changed at all. You're right about the descending order, but creatine and TMG are actually the same dose in the formula, in which case either could be listed first. We listed TMG first on the original labels for no particular reason, but we've since realised that not everyone is familiar with TMG as a common ingredient. Of course most people know what creatine is. There aren't really any TMG sections in stores, but there certainly are creatine sections, so from a marketing perspective it makes more sense to have creatine first. We had to make a couple of amendments on the label anyway so took the opportunity to change the order for our retailers so it is acknowledged fundamentally as a creatine pre-workout product.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Nah, the formula hasn't changed at all. You're right about the descending order, but creatine and TMG are actually the same dose in the formula, in which case either could be listed first. We listed TMG first on the original labels for no particular reason, but we've since realised that not everyone is familiar with TMG as a common ingredient. Of course most people know what creatine is. There aren't really any TMG sections in stores, but there certainly are creatine sections, so from a marketing perspective it makes more sense to have creatine first. We had to make a couple of amendments on the label anyway so took the opportunity to change the order for our retailers so it is acknowledged fundamentally as a creatine pre-workout product.
    Thanks so much for the clarification! I knew it would be a simple answer and not a big deal. I'm so glad the formula hasn't changed. Why mess with perfection?! Thanks again for the info.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slight change in Craze formula?
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. S-DROL Help! Formula Change
    By Alwayssee333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:06 AM
  3. Formula change for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0?
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:28 AM