Old Activate Xtreme

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of old version activate xtreme w/ exp. date 1/2012, is it still good/ safe to use? will the effectiveness of the ingredients change due to past exp. date? thanks in advance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a bottle of old version activate xtreme w/ exp. date 1/2012, is it still good/ safe to use? will the effectiveness of the ingredients change due to past exp. date? thanks in advance.
If you've kept it unopened, somewhere dry (and ideally dark) at a reasonable temperature, then it should be ok to use and be effective.

~Rosie~

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
If you've kept it unopened, somewhere dry (and ideally dark) at a reasonable temperature, then it should be ok to use and be effective.

~Rosie~
thanks for the advise rosie. I think mine is still good to go even though I opened the bottle just to check out the caps (pretty stupid) but kept it inside my closet under my clothes in a ziploc bag.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should be fine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advise rosie. I think mine is still good to go even though I opened the bottle just to check out the caps (pretty stupid) but kept it inside my closet under my clothes in a ziploc bag.
No worries :) If you only opened it recently, yeah, you'll be fine.

~Rosie~

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, need your input on this. I opened the bottle again to see how the caps inside are doin and here's how they look. Don't know if they're still good to use or just toss it. here's the pics:

notice the brown powdery stuff from the bottle, caps, and towel. wondering what that is.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/r6lift/

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
problem solved, opened up one of the caps, smell and contents color are the same so one of 'em might've spilled out. might do a pill count.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
problem solved, opened up one of the caps, smell and contents color are the same so one of 'em might've spilled out. might do a pill count.
I've had this happen numerous times with various supplements through shipping and what not. I've never had a problem, but be safe man.