Triazole questions...(rob...??)

lboston

lboston

Awards
A while back I tried Triazole, but started started vommiting after taking two caps in the AM--could've also been my wife's driving... This is total curiosity here and I have no reason to really thing that it would, but could Triazole interact with an SSRI like lexapro and cause something like this?

Are there any other ingredients in Triazole that someone could be sensitive to?

Also- I've been diagnosed low t and given the green light by a urologist for trt, but I'm not to keen on the idea at only 27. My total T levels right now are approx 180.

Has Triazole been shown to significantly increase T levels for people with diagnosed low T? I have a good deal of blood work I could share.

Many thanks.

-LB

dark child

Awards
What are you taking with it? And this is not a normal side effect but it could be something in your diet countereacting with the product. When do you consume it and what do you consume it with any foods?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have not taken it in a bit...but when I did, I took it in the AM with breakfast...cottage cheese, wheat bread, perhaps a protein shake?

dark child

Awards
I have not taken it in a bit...but when I did, I took it in the AM with breakfast...cottage cheese, wheat bread, perhaps a protein shake?
Yeah it could of been bad dairy products.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The bioperine in Triazole can prolong the effects of some compounds, but I've read numerous reports of users that take SSRIs with Triazole without any issue so I don't think it's related.

lboston

lboston

Awards
The bioperine in Triazole can prolong the effects of some compounds, but I've read numerous reports of users that take SSRIs with Triazole without any issue so I don't think it's related.
Thanks--I appreciate it. How about the test raising effects of Triazole...is it generally significant?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

TanTan

Awards
OK so im 19, In pretty good shape and I weigh 175. Just bought Triazole and a friend gave me his Met-Rx Test Sterol 1650. Advice for this please? I am looking for peoples experience with any of this. Don't want to blow a liver or kidney ya know

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
OK so im 19, In pretty good shape and I weigh 175. Just bought Triazole and a friend gave me his Met-Rx Test Sterol 1650. Advice for this please? I am looking for peoples experience with any of this. Don't want to blow a liver or kidney ya know
Never heard of test sterol 1650, but Triazole is 2 caps in the AM, 1 in the PM.

redms

redms

Awards
Never heard of test sterol 1650, but Triazole is 2 caps in the AM, 1 in the PM.
Hey guys,
I'm from Aus and just finished my first bottle of Triazole (30yrs Natty). 2 caps in morning and one with my preworkout Craze pm. Awesome results put on 3kg without changing my diet and lost a small amount of fat. (88kg to 91kg)I stacked with DAA. Very solid products from DS that produce results I will buy again. Thanks DS

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I'm from Aus and just finished my first bottle of Triazole (30yrs Natty). 2 caps in morning and one with my preworkout Craze pm. Awesome results put on 3kg without changing my diet and lost a small amount of fat. (88kg to 91kg)I stacked with DAA. Very solid products from DS that produce results I will buy again. Thanks DS
Awesome work!

TangSooDo

Awards
A while back I tried Triazole, but started started vommiting after taking two caps in the AM--could've also been my wife's driving... This is total curiosity here and I have no reason to really thing that it would, but could Triazole interact with an SSRI like lexapro and cause something like this?

Are there any other ingredients in Triazole that someone could be sensitive to?

Also- I've been diagnosed low t and given the green light by a urologist for trt, but I'm not to keen on the idea at only 27. My total T levels right now are approx 180.

Has Triazole been shown to significantly increase T levels for people with diagnosed low T? I have a good deal of blood work I could share.

Many thanks.

-LB
One of the side effects of triazole is vomiting and not your wife's driving. Your T level is pretty low. My last T level reading was 223 and I'm 56 yrs. old. I'm on TRT at 300mg every two weeks, but that dosage is only scratching the surface. I'm going to search some more to find another other than triazole because it carries too many side effects for something that is supposed to be natural.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
One of the side effects of triazole is vomiting and not your wife's driving. I'm going to search some more to find another other than triazole because it carries too many side effects for something that is supposed to be natural.
Where did you get this information from? Are you aware of other users that have vomiting as a side effect of Triazole?

There are plently of users across the boards (myself included) who have used Triazole several times without any vomiting or other negative side effects.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Vomitting is NOT a side effect of Triazole.
Hey rob-

I am certain that vomiting is not a side effect of Triazole. However-I again tried to take Triazole this morning and vomitted within the hour. Again, I do not think it is the product, but my body's intolerance to some ingredient.

Are there anything in the ingredients that some could be sensitive to? I have no gallbladder and little more than half a liver from cancer when I was younger, so I'm no sure if that could be it. I just believe that something about me is incomparable with Triazole--which is a shame given that I have nearly a whole bottle and was hoping to reap the benefits that so many other users have already had.

lmessi

Awards
I just get a horrible headache from this.tried several times and it always happens so something there that's causing it.i'm not on any medications and started with half ofcthe recomended lower dose.also this can't be due to dehydration as i drink 3-5 extra glasses of water and urine is not dark at all.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hey rob-

I am certain that vomiting is not a side effect of Triazole. However-I again tried to take Triazole this morning and vomitted within the hour. Again, I do not think it is the product, but my body's intolerance to some ingredient.

Are there anything in the ingredients that some could be sensitive to? I have no gallbladder and little more than half a liver from cancer when I was younger, so I'm no sure if that could be it. I just believe that something about me is incomparable with Triazole--which is a shame given that I have nearly a whole bottle and was hoping to reap the benefits that so many other users have already had.
I am honestly not too sure. Did you take it with food or empty stomach? Are you actually on medication?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks for the reply- I took it right before eating breakfast. I do take lexapro (SSRI) every morning along with some OTC vitamins/ supplements.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply- I took it right before eating breakfast. I do take lexapro (SSRI) every morning along with some OTC vitamins/ supplements.
The bioperine in Triazole inhibits some enzymes in the CYP450 system, which are also responsible for metabolism of some drugs. This might be where the issue lies. As you take the lexapro for medication, take that at usual time and then schedule your Triazole approx 2hrs after that.