I think I am a Craze non responder!!! :(

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased my first bottle of Craze from Nutrlanet. I was so excited to feel what most are feeling. Took a scoop the first day at work, to see how I responded to it. Didn't really feel anything. Today, I took 2 scoops mixed mixed in my bottled water.......still nothing. No zone, no extreme focus.....nada! I am a non reponder to piracetam, ALC and lots of others, so I'm sure its not the product(as so many can attest to). I've also used Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Lean Xtreme with very good results, so this is not a knock on DS, just bummed that Craze doesn't seem to work for me. :(

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It is a supplement and there is no gurantee that it will have universal effects in everyone that uses it, but this is a great shame. Did you try using it on an empty stomach? Did you shake the tub before use? The powder settles quite readily.

May I also ask, have you used potent recreational drugs in the past?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Might try an adrenal reset product or something. I do a cleanse every so often and get off my stims to get right.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a supplement and there is no gurantee that it will have universal effects in everyone that uses it, but this is a great shame. Did you try using it on an empty stomach? Did you shake the tub before use? The powder settles quite readily.

Used it in the morning on an empty stomach. I don't recall shaking the tub before using it. I will try that.

Hahaha, recreational drug use? Never, nothing. Never even smoked weed. Certainly no amphetamines or opiods.

Drug history: Some little bit of tren, Dbol, Test, Clen and GHB when it was legal. That's about the extent! :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might try an adrenal reset product or something. I do a cleanse every so often and get off my stims to get right.
I use EC but usually only once a day if that. Haven't done this since Reset was around, but I will try it and see if it works.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, I will try it tomorrow morning. Will update how it went then.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, just forgot to update. I have a huge stash of Preban ephedra powder I use periodically. Since the product contains caffeine, I decided not to take any extra caffeine with the Ephedra/Craze combo. I took one pill ephedra probably about and 1 1/2 scoop of Craze. For me at least, it felt not much different from the EC combo. Sux for me. Guess I should've got the Activate Xtreme instead as that stuff works very well for me.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
shame it doesnt work for ya bud :(

Any interest in selling? :D

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm sent

VinnyPaz

Awards
(my first post here)

I am a stim junkie. My pre-WO drink has been Anadraulic State GT (3 scoops; for about the past year). You can feel AS kick in (tingling face, mood improves, you start to feel a little wired). I like that feeling.

But recently I discovered this AnabolicMinds board and now I'm addicted to it. I think it's cool how everybody tries to help everybody out. Anyway, so I thought that I should try Craze (2 scoops) because everybody seems to love it.

I don't feel Craze kick in. I don't feel tingly. I don't feel wired. I thought that maybe I was a non-responder. But at the gym I feel more focused, calm, strong, and in a good mood. GREAT workouts. The good feeling lasts for a couple of hours. Doesn't affect my sleep at all. It didn't even affect my post workout nap. So far I'm loving Craze.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
(my first post here)

I am a stim junkie. My pre-WO drink has been Anadraulic State GT (3 scoops; for about the past year). You can feel AS kick in (tingling face, mood improves, you start to feel a little wired). I like that feeling.

But recently I discovered this AnabolicMinds board and now I'm addicted to it. I think it's cool how everybody tries to help everybody out. Anyway, so I thought that I should try Craze (2 scoops) because everybody seems to love it.

I don't feel Craze kick in. I don't feel tingly. I don't feel wired. I thought that maybe I was a non-responder. But at the gym I feel more focused, calm, strong, and in a good mood. GREAT workouts. The good feeling lasts for a couple of hours. Doesn't affect my sleep at all. It didn't even affect my post workout nap. So far I'm loving Craze.
Yeah, the effect doesn't "hit" you, it sorta creeps up on you. But once it's on, it's on like donkey kong.

chimeranD

Awards

I think I get a decent boost from Craze, but I used to be prescribed adderall for adhd. I'm just curious what affect that would have on the results one gets from the product.

sshuss

Awards
Craze is my PWO of choice i let 3 of my buddies try it.... 2 went out an bought a jug the next day one said it didn't have any effect on him so i guess it's up to the individual some like energy like myself some like "tingle" not that i don't like a tingle i just don't see how it helps me in the gym so i shy towards a product like Craze or 1.M.R. if you like tingle like jacked then "CAUTION" is the PWO for you although i could take it and fall asleep on my way to the gym (sarcasim) i've never felt my whole body tingle like that in my life i use it for my night workouts so i can just go right to sleep when i'm done

Big_Mick

Awards
Craze for me was a little weird solo for some reason. I then added 1 cap of Roxylean and for some reason it was some of the best workouts i've ever had.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine makes Craze more potent. I always add 100-250mf caffeine and works every time..

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I hate to say this, but craze didn't really do much for me. I had stopped taking jack3d a month before trying craze so I was 'clean' for lack of a better term. Oh well, it obviously works for some, just not me. I do like ASGT tho.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I hate to say this, but craze didn't really do much for me. I had stopped taking jack3d a month before trying craze so I was 'clean' for lack of a better term. Oh well, it obviously works for some, just not me. I do like ASGT tho.
Supplements aren't going to work universally in everyone. Hell, not even prescription medicine does.

Edit: Then again, it kinda depends what you're expecting from it also.