Supplements to Avoid While Taking Craze

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so due to some of the great feedback on Craze I have become interested in trying it out (surprising because I don't try many new things out ;) ), but I have read that certain other ingredients may cause problems when taken with or around Craze's consumption.

For example, I have heard some complain of stomach problems combining Craze and Beta Alanine (I believe this was it..) and possible issues with Agmatine.

Therefore, since there are so many threads about this product right now making it hard to find the right data when searching, I was wondering which things to avoid in general (other than the general warning of avoiding other stims).

Input is welcome from anyone who has also encountered any negative combos as well. Hope I didn't miss any major thread discussing this already when I searched tho :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did some digging and this is a list I found Sldge post on another forum:

Beta-alanine= significant decrease in performance during workouts and overall did not feel as good
Added Citrulline= increased the chance of nausea
Added TMG= increased the chance of nausea
Added creatine= increased bloating with no improvement in performance
BCAAs= sipped on intra workout with no issues
GPLC= increase in pump but because of it being a no go for Canada as well as clumping issues it was not used
LCLT= increase in cardio performance but because of it being a no go for Canada as well as clumping issues it was not used
CoQ10= slightly improved cardio session (calories burned and distance traveled) but due to very high cost it could not be used
C.O.P.= performance was improved (but was tried after the production run had started)
B-Vits= no improvement in performance or feel
L-Dopa= (something that only I had tried) increased the feel of stim but overall I didnt feel as good as I do without it. I think Pinch has tried it recently and he liked it.
Added caffeine post use= reignited or extended the energy and focus
5HTP, Trytophan, Gaba= reignited or extended the energy and focus to the point of making it difficult to fall asleep and or stay asleep
Melatonin= worked great for sleep and continues to do so
Triazole= intensified the energy and focus effects (likely because if of the Bioperine and or Curcumin)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way I ended up ordering some Craze this week and plan to start using it next week. Gonna try with agmatine dosed at other times of the day and Strive intra-workout after trying Craze on its own :cool:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did some digging and this is a list I found Sldge post on another forum:

Beta-alanine= significant decrease in performance during workouts and overall did not feel as good
Added Citrulline= increased the chance of nausea
Added TMG= increased the chance of nausea
Added creatine= increased bloating with no improvement in performance
BCAAs= sipped on intra workout with no issues
GPLC= increase in pump but because of it being a no go for Canada as well as clumping issues it was not used
LCLT= increase in cardio performance but because of it being a no go for Canada as well as clumping issues it was not used
CoQ10= slightly improved cardio session (calories burned and distance traveled) but due to very high cost it could not be used
C.O.P.= performance was improved (but was tried after the production run had started)
B-Vits= no improvement in performance or feel
L-Dopa= (something that only I had tried) increased the feel of stim but overall I didnt feel as good as I do without it. I think Pinch has tried it recently and he liked it.
Added caffeine post use= reignited or extended the energy and focus
5HTP, Trytophan, Gaba= reignited or extended the energy and focus to the point of making it difficult to fall asleep and or stay asleep
Melatonin= worked great for sleep and continues to do so
Triazole= intensified the energy and focus effects (likely because if of the Bioperine and or Curcumin)

I think you may have mis-understood the purpose of that list. Also with you cutting and pasting it, it has been taken out-of-context and doesn't really help anyone with anything. Until we know its true meaning and purpose it is pretty much a useless list of supplement evaluations?...Or what?. No one knows unless they read the thread you copied it from.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you may have mis-understood the purpose of that list. Also with you cutting and pasting it, it has been taken out-of-context and doesn't really help anyone with anything. Until we know its true meaning and purpose it is pretty much a useless list of supplement evaluations?...Or what?. No one knows unless they read the thread you copied it from.
My thread was supplements that may alter the effects of craze...that is a list of ingredients that were used during the beta testing and how they altered the current formula. :rolleyes:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You found the list so you are clued up on what to avoid. For the most part we simply tell people to avoid everything and just use Craze alone pre-workout as there is no need to stack it with anything.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You found the list so you are clued up on what to avoid. For the most part we simply tell people to avoid everything and just use Craze alone pre-workout as there is no need to stack it with anything.
Alright, thanks. Ya I don't use many supps anyways so I am only going to add this IF they don't detract from Craze. :cool:

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I've taken one serving of craze w beta alanine, aakg, bcaa, l carnitine, and one serving of novadex. Great workout!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I've taken one serving of craze w beta alanine, aakg, bcaa, l carnitine, and one serving of novadex. Great workout!
Some people will be fine with it, but given the hit-or-miss effect we generally recommend avoidance for everyone.