The Craze feedback is RIDICULOUS

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is everyone following along with the sample pack winners of Craze? The feedback is immense. Check these quotes out:

"Thought i would take a second to share my experience with craze on here. I was lucky enough to get picked my DS to do a twitter play by play after trying a sample. My expectations for craze were very high since i know all of DS products are very good. Lets just say it far exceded my expectations. Craze is no joke. I felt amazing during my shoulder workout. I didnt wana stop lifting. I wasnt over stim'd at all. It was the perfect smooth energy we all like. After that killer workout theres no way i can pass on buying craze. This stuff is the real deal. Special thanks to DS for letting my try Craze!!" - JWeir66

"I honestly cant say enough good things about Craze, i was pleasantly surprised, you guys got something special here. Felt AMAZING my entire workout, and the endurance was just rediculous!" - 3ClipseGT

"Buying Craze ASAP.... All I could talk about today, had best workout I've had in a while!! Definitely could last a good 4 hours in the gym. Zero fatigue, congrats on something special guys!!"
- Evandem27

TONS more feedback coming over the next few days!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Yo, is it safe to take Craze with nitrates? My preworkout ****tail will be Craze + Anabolic Ignite and the Ignite contains Creatine Nitrate as well as a small amount of BCAA Nitrate.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Congrats bro!

i keep hearing great things about Craze left and right :)
hopefully some store here will have get it in stock soon so I can freakin' try it already

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yo, is it safe to take Craze with nitrates? My preworkout ****tail will be Craze + Anabolic Ignite and the Ignite contains Creatine Nitrate as well as a small amount of BCAA Nitrate.
I have personally used Craze alongside VPX power shock and also CM2 nitrate without issue, but this is not something we advise.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. It's very different and I love it! I can't use it too late though (first time I've said that about any stim except SX).

Pharm school taking over so no revew posted yet but I will post one and say it's my favorite PreWO.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can people get actual free samples to try before they purchase an entire tub. If I purchase an entire tub and it makes me feel like I'm on crack...I'd be pretty upset. I'm sensitive to some stimulants, but I have tried a few different pre-workouts lately that are considered "high-stim" and have had no problem with them at all. For instance, Launch 4350 by SANN. I really like that product and it doesn't make me feel cracked out. The other product I tried was Sann Fierce which practically made me want to sleep. So hook me up with a sample of this stuff already so I can see how I feel on it!.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I'm going to try this when I'm out of my current pre workout. DS makes great products from my experience. Triazole was AMAZING!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Two thumbs up from this guy and btw my mood is still lifted and I used it yesterday LMAO.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
When can people get actual free samples to try before they purchase an entire tub. If I purchase an entire tub and it makes me feel like I'm on crack...I'd be pretty upset. I'm sensitive to some stimulants, but I have tried a few different pre-workouts lately that are considered "high-stim" and have had no problem with them at all. For instance, Launch 4350 by SANN. I really like that product and it doesn't make me feel cracked out. The other product I tried was Sann Fierce which practically made me want to sleep. So hook me up with a sample of this stuff already so I can see how I feel on it!.
We don't have any left, but if you PM me your full name and addy I'll see if I can hook you up somehow.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feedback for Craze has been especially redonkerous, nicely done DS!...I'm regretting not hopping on that presale <craze train> price :(
....hopefully sometime 'soon' though will be able to pick some up...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The feedback for Craze has been especially redonkerous, nicely done DS!...I'm regretting not hopping on that presale <craze train> price :(
....hopefully sometime 'soon' though will be able to pick some up...
Rookie mistake. Should have taken advantage! Hoping to have more samples soon enough through the Facebook and Twitter pages.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rookie mistake. Should have taken advantage! Hoping to have more samples soon enough through the Facebook and Twitter pages.
Ohh-la...sounds like a pretty good 'Valentine' for me :ponder:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some crazy today AFTER my workout and decided to dose just to see what the effects would be like... I feel motivated as hell! A little too focused almost like when I take ECA after not taking it forever... like the "i want to smash the keyboard im typing so fast" focused. I sat down for like the last 1.5 hours and made exel spreadsheets for my workouts for the next four weeks and Im about to go clean up around the house... WTF HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF! Hahaha... cant wait to try it tomorrow for chest day!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the caffeine content (mg) in Craze? I have prostate issues with anything too high in caffeine. Lemme kno please :)