Lean Xtreme and lower abdominal fat

B

bdybldnaam

Awards
I came out of a depression caused by my OCD a couple of months ago. I unfortunately put on quite a few pounds during that time.

I have dropped 17-18 lbs but I still have a "gut". I have stored alot of abdominal fat, especially lower abdominal fat.

I used to be pretty lean, so as you can probably guess this newfound gut doesn't do any good to my selfesteem.

Since I dropped my medication, my diet's been clean. Lots of protein and veggies.

I heard some great things about Lean Xtreme in the gym.
Talked to severak guys, who told me to try it..

Could this help to drop some of the lower abdominal fat?
I don't have trouble losing weight, but the "gut" is not easy to get rid of. :(

I was thinking of stacking it with Adrenalean, but don't know if I need to??

I do a fullbody workout (bill starr 5x5) 3xweek and a mix of regular cardio and HIIT training 3xweek.

Thanks in advance. Any advice is appreciated. :thumbsup:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???

Adrenalean never had 7-keto, but I doubt you'll be able to find Adrenalean anywhere anymore. It is being reformulated and rebooted.

OP, Lean Xtreme will work for your purposes, yeah!
:eek: my bad i swear see the word "Androlean" :p

B

bdybldnaam

Awards
I'm just gonna do run the Lean Xtreme solo. :thumbsup:

Now about dosing..

How is:

1 cap (@morning)
1 cap (@lunch / pre workout
1 cap (@before bed)

Shouldn't need more than 3 caps a day, right? I'm under 200 lbs.
Should I bump it to 4 caps a day at some point?

How long can I run Lean Xtreme without taking a break?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna do run the Lean Xtreme solo. :thumbsup:

Now about dosing..

How is:

1 cap (@morning)
1 cap (@lunch / pre workout
1 cap (@before bed)

Shouldn't need more than 3 caps a day, right? I'm under 200 lbs.
Should I bump it to 4 caps a day at some point?

How long can I run Lean Xtreme without taking a break?
If your pre-wo dose is around 4hrs after your first dose then this is a good scheme. 3 caps/day is ideal for pretty much everyone. No need to bump to 4 caps per day.

Run for up to 8 weeks before taking 4 weeks off. I've done longer (11 weeks) but up to 8 weeks is ideal before a reset.

cfail

cfail

Awards
Thinkin of trying LX myself, got a show coming up, looking for something to help cut the fat along with my diet, training, and cardio.

cfail

cfail

Awards
Just got my order of LX in the mail today, cant wait to see how well this stuff works!!

B

brendan808

Awards
When your body burns fat it takes it equally off your whole body like 1 layer at a time. It is physically impossible to burn fat in only one area. Your body might burn a lil more in one area than in the other but it wont be noticeable.

G

GIJane1928

Awards
i know you are supposed to dose LX first thing in the am and then approx 4 hrs later. if the dose 4 hours later isn't possible due to work is there another effective way to use the product that can be suggested? thanks

A

asdfvtn

Awards
Ordered my LX today, and planning to stack with EC (2x a day, since I sometimes have trouble sleeping), was just wondering/clarifying dosage timings. Would it be best that I take my first 2 doses of the day of LX at the same time as my EC? or should I be spreading them out?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my LX today, and planning to stack with EC (2x a day, since I sometimes have trouble sleeping), was just wondering/clarifying dosage timings. Would it be best that I take my first 2 doses of the day of LX at the same time as my EC? or should I be spreading them out?
You could go with 1 when you wake and the next about 4 hours later. If the dosing time falls near your EC dose, it should not be a problem. I personally have never had any issues with this.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$17.95 for LX is an insane price!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established