Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It’s time to reveal exactly what makes Craze™ so different in the already-saturated category of pre-workout boosters.

The full write-up explaining the entire formula is pending, but we are fully aware of how eager you all are to see the product design. So without further ado.

For further information, and the chance for an EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to try Craze™ and provide your very own Play-by-play, follow us through our social channels.

PNC

Awards
this will be another great addition to the line that is already doing so well in my store

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks awesome but do the 5g scoops do it justice with one scoop?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome but do the 5g scoops do it justice with one scoop?
Some will do well with 1 scoop, but most will REALLY enjoy the 2 scoops. 2 is what all of the people sampling it have been using.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some will do well with 1 scoop, but most will REALLY enjoy the 2 scoops. 2 is what all of the people sampling it have been using.
okay thanks for the honest answer, still an awesome deal with 23 servings, i look forward to getting some,

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know its a prop blend, but can you disclose how much caffeine is in each scoop please?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so how strong of a stiulant is it and what gives the pumps (citruline malate?)

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
so how strong of a stiulant is it and what gives the pumps (citruline malate?)
It's not a super stim rush like a ton of 1,3 loaded products out there. It's a clean energy boost with an intense focus factor. That's the easiest way to describe it.
The effects it has on mood and focus are fantastic!

The citruline will assist in the pump effect, but overall each ingredient was put in Craze to help with performance.

Here is a secrtion from the write up.

“The Best Pumps Come From The Best Workouts.”

A great workout makes for a great pump, and once you're at that stage every single rep feels amazing and you never want the workout to end. If we told you that this is how you'd feel with every single workout on Craze™ then you'd probably think we were full of it, but please read on and let us explain exactly why this is the case. We didn’t let you down with Activate Xtreme™, Triazole™ lived up to the hype AND MORE, and Lean Xtreme™ is probably the reason you had a six-pack this past summer. Believe us, once you try the product itself you'll realize that we aren't lying with this claim – Craze™ will deliver the best workouts of your life!*

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a super stim rush like a ton of 1,3 loaded products out there. It's a clean energy boost with an intense focus factor. That's the easiest way to describe it.
The effects it has on mood and focus are fantastic!

The citruline will assist in the pump effect, but overall each ingredient was put in Craze to help with performance.

Here is a secrtion from the write up.

“The Best Pumps Come From The Best Workouts.”

A great workout makes for a great pump, and once you're at that stage every single rep feels amazing and you never want the workout to end. If we told you that this is how you'd feel with every single workout on Craze™ then you'd probably think we were full of it, but please read on and let us explain exactly why this is the case. We didn’t let you down with Activate Xtreme™, Triazole™ lived up to the hype AND MORE, and Lean Xtreme™ is probably the reason you had a six-pack this past summer. Believe us, once you try the product itself you'll realize that we aren't lying with this claim – Craze™ will deliver the best workouts of your life!*
okay interesting its a different type of preworkout, i like that actually...i look forward to trying it. you will see my review if i do decide to go through and purchase it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So its finally here! I really like my experiences with LeanXtreme - Id like to give it a go!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for the honest answer, still an awesome deal with 23 servings, i look forward to getting some,
It is to only be used pre-workout remember, and you don't workout every single day (at least you really shouldn't), so the tub really does go a long way.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is to only be used pre-workout remember, and you don't workout every single day (at least you really shouldn't), so the tub really does go a long way.
knew that...but still disappointing how so many pre workouts are coming out with less than 300 g per bottle...nonetheless i look forward to trying it.

AEK

Awards
I had the opportunity to try this product out when mathew sent me a prototype of the product, and i gotta tell you the 2 scoops had me going from 4pm to 1.30am not too strong but very consistent flow of energy for over 8hrs.

Not a bad product if you are new to the pre-workout try one scoop it may keep you awake for a while !

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I had the opportunity to try this product out when mathew sent me a prototype of the product, and i gotta tell you the 2 scoops had me going from 4pm to 1.30am not too strong but very consistent flow of energy for over 8hrs.

Not a bad product if you are new to the pre-workout try one scoop it may keep you awake for a while !
Cool beans. When did he send you it?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this out. I got my tub today:)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So I did the NP pre-order a little while back and my tub hasn't even shipped yet. Any idea what the problem is?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The taste is great! I love grape and this tastes just like grape koolaid. I will get back with more performance review after a few more uses.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Received my tub today. Excited to see the cumulative results!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine today as well. And all I have to say is WOW. This thing is a grand slam and a half. Full review goes up tomorrow. But I've been away from the gym for a month (sick), and CRAZE not only powered me through tonight, but I felt connected mind/muscle for the entirety of my workout, and in a way that I hadn't experienced before with any PWO. Just a side note, I wasn't sent any samples to try, or persuaded to buy Craze, I decided to buy it based on early feedback and my prior experience on Triazole. And my faith paid off, when in the past it hadn't and couldn't return the products. This is by leaps and bounds the best PWO that I've ever tried!

PNC

Awards
I really love the line i think all the products i have tried from you guys rock,but craze was a let down for me. The taste does taste like grape cool aid at frist but then goes to a horrible medicine taste(which is neither here nor there) but didnt get anything out of it no pumps, no acute focus, nothing sorry guys this is just what i got.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I really love the line i think all the products i have tried from you guys rock,but craze was a let down for me. The taste does taste like grape cool aid at frist but then goes to a horrible medicine taste(which is neither here nor there) but didnt get anything out of it no pumps, no acute focus, nothing sorry guys this is just what i got.
Did you happen to eat anytime near the dose? How much did you take?

The taste is tough if you don't add enough water. I like to use 10oz with Ice for 1 scoop and about 16oz with ice for 2 scoops. The ice makes a HUGE difference.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took mine about 2 hours after my last meal. The energy hit me at about the 20 minute mark, it's subtle but noticeable, by the time I got to the gym the energy had grown exponentially, a very different type of energy than what is produced by a 1,3 product. In my opinion a lot better. And I love 1,3. Craze also offers laser like focus that I haven't experienced before with any product. I felt connected the entire way through my workout, it was amazing. I think this product is best taken on as close to an empty stomach as possible in order to accurately gauge the full effects. Just my experience.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I received mine today as well. And all I have to say is WOW. This thing is a grand slam and a half. Full review goes up tomorrow. But I've been away from the gym for a month (sick), and CRAZE not only powered me through tonight, but I felt connected mind/muscle for the entirety of my workout, and in a way that I hadn't experienced before with any PWO. Just a side note, I wasn't sent any samples to try, or persuaded to buy Craze, I decided to buy it based on early feedback and my prior experience on Triazole. And my faith paid off, when in the past it hadn't and couldn't return the products. This is by leaps and bounds the best PWO that I've ever tried!
Awesome!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You felt no stim or drive of any sort?

PNC

Awards
i will give a shot to watering it down more i have been using 1 1/2-2 scoops with 12ozs of water. i do usually eat frist thing when i get up then i go train but very light. i did get some kick but nothing with extreme focus or anything like that. maybe thats just me though if everyone reacted the same there would only be one pre-workout in this genre.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you HAVE to take anything with PEA on an EMPTY stomach bottom line, all you felt was the caffeine and creatine...

PNC

Awards
that maybe but im not gonna miss breakfast , so maybe not the product for me , i will see how people respond who buy it in my store.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Craze has been great for me. The 1,3d products caused me major issues with crash and anxiety. I haven't had any of those issues on crazed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a couple PWO I have to finish up as I rotate them around. I'll be looking at craze in a couple months that's for sure.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PEA is the love neurotrasmitter, it literally makes you fall in love with what you are doing, think about anything that you are passionate about, that is probably from an increase in dopamine and PEA when indulging in that particular activity.

AEK

Awards
that maybe but im not gonna miss breakfast , so maybe not the product for me , i will see how people respond who buy it in my store.
Most people who have tried Craze that i know of have really liked the product especially the stim effects

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Now does craze really hit the heart like 1,3 does? I haven't had effects yet but I always freak out I'm going to have a heart attack doing cardio and lifting. Been told my heart is healthy and bp is low but it's a weird paranoia I've gotten since one time using jack3d. It really messed me up once and caused major panic attacks.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEA is the love neurotrasmitter, it literally makes you fall in love with what you are doing, think about anything that you are passionate about, that is probably from an increase in dopamine and PEA when indulging in that particular activity.
I've tried other products with PEA and none of them felt like Craze, in fact I never experienced that happy euphoric feeling from any of them, like I do with Craze.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If I am not mistaken one of the ingredients has constitutes of naringin which prolongs the half life of stimulants which I assume would do the same for PEA being that is derived usually from chocamine, same as caffeine. It also contains NMT, so who knows.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
i will give a shot to watering it down more i have been using 1 1/2-2 scoops with 12ozs of water. i do usually eat frist thing when i get up then i go train but very light. i did get some kick but nothing with extreme focus or anything like that. maybe thats just me though if everyone reacted the same there would only be one pre-workout in this genre.
Are you well experienced with stims or stimulant drugs?

Only ask cause I can only suspect that anyone that doesn't feel 1.5-2 scoops of Craze must be clinically dead! ha ha

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Now does craze really hit the heart like 1,3 does? I haven't had effects yet but I always freak out I'm going to have a heart attack doing cardio and lifting. Been told my heart is healthy and bp is low but it's a weird paranoia I've gotten since one time using jack3d. It really messed me up once and caused major panic attacks.
Each scoop has less than 100mg of caffeine so most people do not report any real noticeable increase in HR. That said, I've had a couple of reports of an increase in HR, but only marginal. Nothing uncomfortable like with ephedrine or a caffeine OD. Same for BP, the majority of those that have actually checked report no real change in BP but a couple have noticed a few points increase, but nothing problematic.