Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How quicky would one attenuate the euphoria experienced form the PEA?
    ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    For me it will last a good 6 hours the first two are intense and it tapers down from there.
    Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I cant use any LONG LASTING stims at night for obvious (sleep) reasons.

How long does this stuff last?

Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    For me it will last a good 6 hours the first two are intense and it tapers down from there.
    This pretty much covers it here. ^^ It will usually start to kick in between 20-45 min and then can last anywhere from 4-8 hours for me sometimes. Depending on how much i have taken and if I have had any other caffeine throughout that time frame. If you are going to use it I would definitely try it first thing in the morning to test it out.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
    •   

3. I meant - HOW LONG with the PEA last with continued use before ther body acclimates to it. Days? Weeks?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

4. Purchased Craze on Saturday to try for myself due to the great reviews I keep reading. NP is sooo slow at processing orders. My order status still says 'pending'. I should have stuck with my usual supp site. With that said, I have high hopes for Craze whenever I get it.

5. Craze is amazing!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I meant - HOW LONG with the PEA last with continued use before ther body acclimates to it. Days? Weeks?
    I think everyone is different in this regard.

There are a lot of people saying it works just as well from the first scoop to the last. I personally have not grown a tolerance to it. I have pretty much been using it on average of every other day for the last 3-4 months. Some days it hits harder then others, but the only real time I notice a big difference in how I react is if I take it too close to eating.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

7. Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I cant use any LONG LASTING stims at night for obvious (sleep) reasons.

How long does this stuff last?

User-dependant, but around 4hrs is the norm.

If you need to take it later in the day you can help yourself get to sleep with melatonin.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Any samples of this available ?? I have been wanting to try it due to the great reviews. With twin baby boys it's hard to spend money on supps I haven't tried though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Any samples of this available ?? I have been wanting to try it due to the great reviews. With twin baby boys it's hard to spend money on supps I haven't tried though.

Email your shipping info through the Driven website contact form and I'll see what I can do.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

Email your shipping info through the Driven website contact form and I'll see what I can do.
    Sweet I'll get on this thanks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Sweet I'll get on this thanks.
    It may be a little while as we're out of samples at present. Hoping to have more soon.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

13. i posted a while back that i tired the grape and got nothing out of it and tasted horrible(which for me was true) but i opened a can of the new black tea and it was awesome taste and had a great workout. so awesome job as always with the line

14. Craze+1g agmatine= awesome workout. Good stuff here
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

15. I still have 2 tubs of the OG grape craze, stuff is amazing, never had anything like it.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM
  2. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 12