chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used erase with good results but now they are dimininsing on my second run

Looking for info/advice bc I am thinking of running tz after a 4 week break coming off the erase.. Would be on ebol for November then jump on tz for dec and Jan..

Any comparisons ofthe two products and what I could I expect from tz would be great!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well they do the same thing just with different ingredients through different means so you can expect the same technically. But from my personal experience with the two they both are strong ai's. But erase gave me bad mood swings and triazole didn't in fact I felt very alpha male and in an overall good mood. Neither hurt my joints at the dose that I ran them at. So overall triazole is my favorite of the two. But hard to go wrong with either IMO. Also have you considered free test it's very good as well. Good luck man hope I've been able to help a little.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Used erase with good results but now they are dimininsing on my second run

Looking for info/advice bc I am thinking of running tz after a 4 week break coming off the erase.. Would be on ebol for November then jump on tz for dec and Jan..

Any comparisons ofthe two products and what I could I expect from tz would be great!
Everything you can expect from Triazole is fully documented in the write-up and FAQ on our website, along with genuine blood panels taken showing how effective the product truly is!

http://www.getds.com/Products/triazole

Any questions you have after reading that page just let me know!