Triazole Review

rb624

Awards
I was taking four pills a day (2 in am + 2 in pm) for about 40 days when I had blood work done. The following info is what it is. I know there weren't any parameters put in place for a true scientific test, but I have to give the members this info and let them come to their own conclusions.

First off, I did not have blood work done before I started my cycle. Second, I took DHEA but only for the first two days of the cycle. Third, my nutritional and exercise habits weren't Jim Jupiter but they wern't Al Bundy either. I wasn't getting 40g of protein every 3 hours, but I wasn't eating junk food either. That all being said, here's my blood test results:

TOTAL TEST = 364 (range 262-1593)

FREE TEST = 2.69 (range 3.8-34.17)

The free test is so low that the Dr gave me a sample of Axiron testosterone topical solution, which he wants me to take for 30 days and have my blood tested again.

So that's it. Those are my numbers. I understand that I don't have any numbers from before the cycle. I admit that my health habits have not been exemplary. I even admit that I thought my body was responding better to my workouts than pre-cycle. But the numbers speak for themselves as far as what Triazole has done for me. Could it be something in my genetic makeup? Maybe. Could it be that I had even lower test before the cycle? Highly doubtful.

It's also worth mentioning that my sexual ability was poor and desire was low during my cycle. I wasn't (and still am not) ready to necessarliy blame that on Triazole, as I have had desire problems for several years, and bad sex always occurs when I force myself to engage without the proper level of desire. However it is worth mentioning, because even if it was just my regular period of low desire, Triazole sure as hell didn't make it any better.

So I'm just putting that out there. Some people swear by the stuff, but it wasn't for me. I just figured I'd give members my take on it and let them make up their own minds about taking it. I don't think I have anything to add but am willing to answer any questions.

Reactions: BBB
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Good information. Unfortunately Triazole + Activate did little for me as well. I have spent a small fortune looking for a natty that actually makes a difference.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
These are strange results indeed. What are the units of measurement for those figures? And was the test done by the doctor when you had fasted overnight?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point in giving this information out seeing as how you have absolutely nothing to compare it to from before. As far as we know your numbers could have been even worse before you took the product. You even say that you thought your body was responding better than pre-cycle... You also say that you have had desire problems for years... If things were already screwed up with you then maybe something like this would not be able to help and yet you are loosely saying this product sucks pretty much. I just don't get it...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate him reporting his results. Take it for what it's worth.

rb624

Awards
These are strange results indeed. What are the units of measurement for those figures? And was the test done by the doctor when you had fasted overnight?
The total test is "ng/dL" .
The free test is "Pg/ml".
I have no idea why certain letters are capital and others lowercase. I typed it exactly as it appears.
I also have a luteinizing hormone result of 10.2 whereas the range is .8 - 7.6, but he didn't seem very concerned with that.
He also examined the testicles and said they were small and specifically said this was to be expected from my low test.
Could there be something wrong with my testicles that is affecting the test levels rather than the other way around? I don't know. He did not suggest this in any way. He focused on my low test as the culprit and anything else as a byproduct of that. If further testing every proves otherwise, I will be sure to update this thread.
The test was done at about 10:15am, and I had not ingested any calories or any vitamins or any Triazole or anything at all since about 8pm the night before.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The total test is "ng/dL" .
The free test is "Pg/ml".
I have no idea why certain letters are capital and others lowercase. I typed it exactly as it appears.
I also have a luteinizing hormone result of 10.2 whereas the range is .8 - 7.6, but he didn't seem very concerned with that.
He also examined the testicles and said they were small and specifically said this was to be expected from my low test.
Could there be something wrong with my testicles that is affecting the test levels rather than the other way around? I don't know. He did not suggest this in any way. He focused on my low test as the culprit and anything else as a byproduct of that. If further testing every proves otherwise, I will be sure to update this thread.
The test was done at about 10:15am, and I had not ingested any calories or any vitamins or any Triazole or anything at all since about 8pm the night before.
To see your LH to be off the normal scale without testosterone being in the higher range is a very strange occurence. Not wanting to alarm you but something doesn't seem to add up.

rb624

Awards
To see your LH to be off the normal scale without testosterone being in the higher range is a very strange occurence. Not wanting to alarm you but something doesn't seem to add up.
I didn't want to look to much into things, especially since the Dr. didn't seem concerned at all about the LH. But I have looked a little online and saw mention of intrinsic testicular failure, however I thought that was when the high LH was NOT accompanied by low test. Anyway, my mom works for a pulminologist, and I'm going to ask her to show him the results and see if he advises going to a second endocrinologist already or waiting until the next round of blood tests.

Worth mentioning, been off the Triazole and on the Axiron (60 mg) for a week. The only thing I've possibly noticed is a decreased appetite. Though that could just as easily be down to placebo effect and/or some positive environmental changes here.

Will continue to update thread.

rb624

Awards
Nothing concrete. Mommy hemmed and hawed when I asked her about showing it to her Dr, so I just said forget it. I'm going to do as my endo advised and stay on the Axiron (60mg) for the 30 days and then get another blood test. The decreased appetite has seemed to wear off, and I'm basically feeling just the same as I ever did before, except there seems to be even less interest in sex. My time on Triazole was definitely more productive than my time on Axiron. Not sure what the hell is going on. Pure T like Axiron should be doing something more than nothing.

Though I haven't contacted a second Dr yet, I've been researching what I can online. I'm not finding anything to really make sense of my condition. I was expecting to feel SOMETHING from the Axiron that would at least let me know that low T was the problem. Now I'm more confused than ever. I'm focusing a lot on the next blood test, and then we'll go from there. I really have no idea what it's going to say, as I can't believe my T has gone up at all.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Triazole and loved the way I felt on it, and it also leaned me out quite a bit. Good luck to you.

rb624

Awards
I feel bad for you to be in this situation man, it really sucks. Can I ask how old you are by the way?
I'm 41. Looking back I'd say things first started changing about 3 years ago. My body wouldn't respond the same to weight training and my metabolism definitely slowed down. I also found it harder to resist binge eating and just found myself growing more depressed and lethargic. I was still in good shape for my age (compared to the average guy), but I was going downhill. After trying various ways I'd read about to try naturally boost my T, I finally read up about T-booster/E-blocker supps and decided that Triazole sounded like it got the best reviews.

The only way to get a definitive answer on any supp is to keep everything the same and give it a clean run. I can't say I did that. My lethargic mood had me constantly trying to mix things up when it comes to exercise. This could be a good thing but it also could be a bad thing, as it makes it harder to track gains and such. I constantly change the exercises, order, sets, and reps, so I can't give any concrete answers about how Triazole affected my strength. I also do not have the patience to measure body parts, so I have no idea there.

There are also other things that aren't right in my life and make it hard to stay in a good routine. For instance I had my usual trouble sleeping and felt overall tired like I've felt for especially the last year or so. Also, some days I'd have an easy schedule and be able to totally focus in the gym. Others days I knew that as soon as I finished that last rep, I had to haul ass out of there. That type of thing always makes my workouts less effective. And sometimes the outside stress had me eating somewhat poorly and not getting enough protein. With those things in mind, all I can say regarding my time on Triazole is that my muscles felt more responsive. The off days had my muscles feeling tighter (in a good way) than usual, at least I think. I also generally had more vigor in the gym, as I was more eager to hit the weights.

Those things could've been a placebo effect or maybe not. I have no idea at this point. I'm really interested in knowing my T level in the next blood test. If it has actually gone up or not, I don't know where we go next.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished a 12 week cycle of Diesel Test Hardcore and on week 5 I stacked 3 caps a day of Triazole with the DTHC
and I have to say this was a fabulous combo. The first 2 weeks I dosed the DTHC at 2/2/1 at week 3 and 4 I dosed 3/2/1
and on week 5 I dosed 4/1/1 and thats when I felt the real strength increase in the gym and I was hitting some heavy
iron on my lowest body fat level for my summer cut. At week 5 I added 2 caps of Triazole to my preworkout dose of 4
tabs of DTHC and 1 cap to my evening dose of DTHC. I only took the DTHC on training which was 4 or 5 days a week
and the Triazole I took every day from week 5 and by week 3 on the Triazole I could really see the results of the Triazloe
I was looking hard, dry, and in super condition. I am 43 years old and I had guy's half my age looking at me while walking
down the street in N.Y. trying to figure out how the hell they could get in my condition. They have no idea that I have been
pushing serious iron for thirty years. The only side affect I felt from the Triazole was by the 26th day my knees and joints felt
a little sore but that only ment that it was really working on lowering the estrogen so I lowerd the dose to 2 caps a day and I
continued this way until I finished my 12 week cycle. Triazole was the first supplement that I tried from Driven Sports and I will
definately be looking at your new preworkout supplement that is suppose to be coming out in the near future. I still have 1/2 jar
of Triazole left and I will definately be picking up another jar to run that same stack with DTHC for next summer when I am on my
cut diet. I have never experiece the strength that I had this summer like I had on the combo of DTHC and Triazole while maintaning
such a low body fat level. I highly recommend this combo of 2 quality supplements to anyone who is looking for more strength, aggression,
focus, in the gym and to remain in hard condition whether on a cut diet or a bulk.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Diesel Test Pro Cycle and Diesel test Hardcore and neither of them did jack squat for me. I dosed both(not at the same time) at 6 tablets per day. However Triazole worked wonders for me. It especially helped me to lose fat. I've also tried ERASE which also didn't do jack squat for me. Plus Triazole has be proven to work. Sounds like you had problems way before your use of Triazole and it seems like you used Triazole to self-medicate before consulting with your doctor. I think you should have talked to the doctor first.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used almost every version of Diesel Test since it came out around 2003 and each one has worked great for me but
when it comes down to herbal test boosters they almost always work differently for each person. I have about 10 guys that
I know who use DTH and it works great for all of them.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 12 week cycle of Diesel Test Hardcore and on week 5 I stacked 3 caps a day of Triazole with the DTHC
and I have to say this was a fabulous combo. The first 2 weeks I dosed the DTHC at 2/2/1 at week 3 and 4 I dosed 3/2/1
and on week 5 I dosed 4/1/1 and thats when I felt the real strength increase in the gym and I was hitting some heavy
iron on my lowest body fat level for my summer cut. At week 5 I added 2 caps of Triazole to my preworkout dose of 4
tabs of DTHC and 1 cap to my evening dose of DTHC. I only took the DTHC on training which was 4 or 5 days a week
and the Triazole I took every day from week 5 and by week 3 on the Triazole I could really see the results of the Triazloe
I was looking hard, dry, and in super condition. I am 43 years old and I had guy's half my age looking at me while walking
down the street in N.Y. trying to figure out how the hell they could get in my condition. They have no idea that I have been
pushing serious iron for thirty years. The only side affect I felt from the Triazole was by the 26th day my knees and joints felt
a little sore but that only ment that it was really working on lowering the estrogen so I lowerd the dose to 2 caps a day and I
continued this way until I finished my 12 week cycle. Triazole was the first supplement that I tried from Driven Sports and I will
definately be looking at your new preworkout supplement that is suppose to be coming out in the near future. I still have 1/2 jar
of Triazole left and I will definately be picking up another jar to run that same stack with DTHC for next summer when I am on my
cut diet. I have never experiece the strength that I had this summer like I had on the combo of DTHC and Triazole while maintaning
such a low body fat level. I highly recommend this combo of 2 quality supplements to anyone who is looking for more strength, aggression,
focus, in the gym and to remain in hard condition whether on a cut diet or a bulk.
Nice feedback man. Hopefully we'll be ready to reveal more info on the prewo soon!

rb624

Awards
I got my blood done again after thirty days on Axiron. I ended up going to my mom's office and got them to test my E level too along with T and LH and whathaveyou. Everything is in the normal range. I'll give the numbers when I get the hard copy, as I've only received the results via phone. I sure haven't felt much different. I've been having good sex, but that has always been dependent on my mood and what kind of stimulus I get, so I'm not going to chalk that up to Axiron. I've been in a better mood but I've had some good things happen in my life, so I can't blame that on the Axiron either. All in all, I can't say there's anything that is definitively better specifically because of the extra T.

So, I don't know where I'll go from here. HRT is a big step. Not sure if I actually want to go down that road. If I was walking around with an erection and fire in my eyes, I'd go for it. Maybe I'll give it a month or two without it and see if I feel lousy again.

So I'll stick with my initial synopsis that if Triazole helped, it didn't help much. I have to believe the blood results over anything I may have felt or thought I felt. But I appreciate DS and (Robboe in particular), as I know they've got a product (actually several products) that have been working for a lot of folks. I guess it's just like totalpackage said about different herbals working for some and not for others.

(Also worth pointing out, I didn't fast for this round of blood work. They assured me that T and E and all related would not be affected by fasting or not. If someone knows/thinks different, let me know.)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Every single blood draw I have ever heard of has involved fasting, unless it is to specifically test blood response to something (e.g. glucose test).

If all your previous tests have been in the fasted state then why not this one? Strange.

rb624

Awards
My endocrinologist forgot to even put any hormone testing on the script he gave me to take to the lab. He put down tests to rule out arthritis, immune deficiency, and something else and totally forgot to put anything re my main concern. I called him 3 days before my scheduled Labcorp appt and got a voicemessage saying to call back during office hours (which it was). I called again the next day during office hours and got the same message. This time I pressed "zero" for a medical emergency and got someone on the line who told me the doc was on vacation for the next ten days. Sorry to go in to so much detail, but I am specifically explaining why I have not, and definitely will not, go back to him for a followup.

Anyway, I asked my mom if her office would add T, LH, and E to my script and draw the blood there. They said they would, but I had to come in the afternoon on a certain day. (They don't regularly draw blood as they are a pulmonology practice.) I asked if fasting was required, and the word was no - that it shouldn't matter for any of the particular tests involved.

Looking online I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that fasting is necessary for a T sample. On the contrary, I have seen it specifically mentioned that fasting is not necessary for a T sample.

Here are the particulars:

T Serum 495 (249-836)
T Free 14.55 (5.0-21.0)
% Free T 2.94 (1.5-4.2)
LH 3.7 (1.7-8.6)
E, Total 57 (40-115)

Oh, and the tests that he specifically requested were Antinuclear Antibodies Direct, Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor, and Sedimentation Rate. All came back normal after showing abnormalities in related tests after the first sample.