- 07-15-2011, 09:24 AM
- 07-15-2011, 09:48 AM
- 07-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Alright, happy with the low caffeine content but still haven't made the purchase, as I've been trying to do some more research. I like DS so far, as I've been taking Triazole for over a month and feel good about it. However I don't buy many supps and am always looking for the MOST effective product for whatever I need (in this case I need a stim-free fat-burner).
One thing I've found mentioned a few times online about Xtreme is that the product in its current form is not nearly as effective as it used to be. Can you comment on this? Was the product changed at some point? How? Why? Thanks.
07-18-2011, 10:47 AM
07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
07-19-2011, 06:24 AM
07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:45 PM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM