Lean Xtreme

rb624

Awards
Bodybuilding.com is selling Lean Xtreme at 3 for the price of 2, so 63.98 plus $5 shipping. I've never used this product but would like to know the amount of caffeine in the Green Tea extract. Thanks.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine content of GTE is low. Very low. At full dose each day you'll be getting less than you would from a can of diet coke.

rb624

Awards
Alright, happy with the low caffeine content but still haven't made the purchase, as I've been trying to do some more research. I like DS so far, as I've been taking Triazole for over a month and feel good about it. However I don't buy many supps and am always looking for the MOST effective product for whatever I need (in this case I need a stim-free fat-burner).

One thing I've found mentioned a few times online about Xtreme is that the product in its current form is not nearly as effective as it used to be. Can you comment on this? Was the product changed at some point? How? Why? Thanks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, how does this product stack up against OEP?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, how does this product stack up against OEP?
Two completely different products.. However, a lot of people have used them together.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I'm order a bottle and run 1 OEP a day and 3 lean x. OEP can be strong at times

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Alright, happy with the low caffeine content but still haven't made the purchase, as I've been trying to do some more research. I like DS so far, as I've been taking Triazole for over a month and feel good about it. However I don't buy many supps and am always looking for the MOST effective product for whatever I need (in this case I need a stim-free fat-burner).

One thing I've found mentioned a few times online about Xtreme is that the product in its current form is not nearly as effective as it used to be. Can you comment on this? Was the product changed at some point? How? Why? Thanks.
No way, the current incarnation is actually MORE effective than it was. It has more fat burning componnents than it did, making it a product with more dimensions.