Up the doses?

saksen

Awards
I'm currently coming to an end of week 4 with the Triazole, Activate X and Lean Xtreme stack. I'm going to continue the stack, but I can't use it for more than another 3 weeks. I have supps for 4 weeks, so I was wondering if it is ok to up the doses to say 5 ax , 4tz and 4lx a day? Any sides by doing this? More importantly, will it be beneficial?
On a side not, I will be posting a review of this monster stack by the end of the month. Very pleased with it so far and hoping it will continue like this throughout the period.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently coming to an end of week 4 with the Triazole, Activate X and Lean Xtreme stack. I'm going to continue the stack, but I can't use it for more than another 3 weeks. I have supps for 4 weeks, so I was wondering if it is ok to up the doses to say 5 ax , 4tz and 4lx a day? Any sides by doing this? More importantly, will it be beneficial?
On a side not, I will be posting a review of this monster stack by the end of the month. Very pleased with it so far and hoping it will continue like this throughout the period.
You could dose the products at the doses you asked about, yes. If you have been dosing lower than this, then you could possibly experience an increase in acne or oily skin, joint dryness and pain, diuretic effects, etc. - note that you may not experience anything though; all very dependent on the individual. Whether or not that dosing or something lower is "beneficial" or optimal for you only you will know.

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 AX a day was my sweet spot but 4 TZ a day had my joints hurting. I haven't used LX so no info there.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Like Rosie mentions, you could increase the doses, but there might be some definite sides.

Joint soreness especially.

saksen

Awards
Thx for all the responses!
I've recently got Shoulder Tendonitis which is figured is because of to much training or poor form in some exercises. However, is it possible that this could have been affected by the products?
Also, when u say joint pains, is that like if u have some pain in ur elbow, knees w/e?
U say u found ur sweet spot with 6 ax, how did u know;)? What feelings am I looking for here?

And also, just to be clear, we are not talking about the bigger the dose the bigger the effect? 6 ax tabs may have the same effect as 4?

Cheers for helping me out - reps!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I started taking 6 ed I noticed strength increases,recovery was better,muscle fullness,libido was up,appetite off the charts,and weight gain. Dosing at 4 ed did not bring these same results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx for all the responses!
I've recently got Shoulder Tendonitis which is figured is because of to much training or poor form in some exercises. However, is it possible that this could have been affected by the products?
Also, when u say joint pains, is that like if u have some pain in ur elbow, knees w/e?
U say u found ur sweet spot with 6 ax, how did u know;)? What feelings am I looking for here?

And also, just to be clear, we are not talking about the bigger the dose the bigger the effect? 6 ax tabs may have the same effect as 4?

Cheers for helping me out - reps!
No worries :)

If you already have a joint issue, then using products that commonly affect joints might not be the smartest idea, honestly, and any pain IN the joint itself (not the tendon) could possibly be exacerbated by Triazole or Lean Xtreme (more likely Triazole).

Yes, joint pains is creaking of joints, dryness, clicking, pain, etc.

The bigger the dose does not always mean the bigger the effect, no - it depends on the individual. If you are dosing higher than your OPTIMAL dosage, it could possibly be detrimental though, so be aware of that.

~Rosie~

saksen

Awards
Thx for the response Rosie.
Don't have any join paints then, just a crappy inflamed shoulder/neck, which is starting to ruin a summer cut that was going pretty well. Hard to retain muscle when u have to keep the workouts to the minimal.
I saw that u recommended over a gallon of water a day on a cut- why is that? Any other tips for the last 20 days:)?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx for the response Rosie.
Don't have any join paints then, just a crappy inflamed shoulder/neck, which is starting to ruin a summer cut that was going pretty well. Hard to retain muscle when u have to keep the workouts to the minimal.
I saw that u recommended over a gallon of water a day on a cut- why is that? Any other tips for the last 20 days:)?
No worries :)

If your training is decreased, then watch your NUTRITION - you can easily retain your current muscle mass if you do things properly.

I recommend at least a UK galleon of water (4.5 litres) a day, period, no matter what your goal is.

As far as "tips", it's all about finding what works best for YOUR body, regardless of what is supposed to work or not (trust me, I do some very UNconventional things, things that should "not" work by rights, but they work for me and so I do them). Re general tips for fat loss, download and read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss and follow the principles outlined there - use them as a baseline, and adjust weekly, dependent on your progress and results.

~Rosie~