Activate Xtreme DURING PCT?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Hi,

Can I get a DS rep (or anyone) to weight in....Is it OK/better to run AX during PCT or after PCT?

I am following tunedsports recommendation and doing a PCT like this

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cycle assist 8/8/8/8
Activate Xtreme 4/4/4/4/

...but now I see some guys adding it in their 3rd week of PCT or after their PCT altogether. What gives?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you're using nolva do the two first two weeks nolva only and then add the Activate Xtreme. While it will help bump testosterone it will help moreso with increasing free testosterone. At the start of PCT there isn't a ton of total testosterone to free up, so give the nolva a couple of weeks to get to work.

T

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Just a thought but maybe DAA would be good to add in from day 1. Nolva will be boosting your test levels up but DAA would help in the process. Then you'd have ActX starting at week 3. The AI effect would help to free up your total test levels and the l-dopa would also work to prevent any rise in prolactin.

How'd the H-drol cycle end up?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks for the response. Well, the good news is I started AX at about day 4-5 not day 1 and also I have been only using 4 caps a day so i have quite a bit left. Maybe what I'll do is up it to 6 a day starting week 3 (few days from now) and just run thru the bottle and finish ~10 days post pct.

I have a thread that details my cycle, but the long and the short of it was that I stopped at day 24 as I was getting bad diarrhea. It might have been just the high magnesium intake unfortunately meaning I might not needed to have stopped. I did add on about 8 lbs though and my bench as an example went from 225 x 4-----245 x 6. So, no all was lost. I have maintained almost my strength and most of my size SO FAR. I might try another run in the fall and watch my magnesium intake this time.

Thanks!

DICE

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Yeah, if you're using nolva do the two first two weeks nolva only and then add the Activate Xtreme. While it will help bump testosterone it will help moreso with increasing free testosterone. At the start of PCT there isn't a ton of total testosterone to free up, so give the nolva a couple of weeks to get to work.
Thanks. As for dosing. It says on the bottle that you can take it 2-3 times per day (2cap serving). I plan on running thru the whole bottle. Do you recommend 2 servings a day or 3 to maximize things. I mean is it better to have a lower dose for a longer period of time or a higher dose for a shorter period of time.

Will it matter if i do 2 doses some days and 3 others or should I be consistant.

How about timing...is there a best time of day to take it. if i take it late might it interfere with my sleep?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. As for dosing. It says on the bottle that you can take it 2-3 times per day (2cap serving). I plan on running thru the whole bottle. Do you recommend 2 servings a day or 3 to maximize things. I mean is it better to have a lower dose for a longer period of time or a higher dose for a shorter period of time.

Will it matter if i do 2 doses some days and 3 others or should I be consistant.

How about timing...is there a best time of day to take it. if i take it late might it interfere with my sleep?
Just run 2 doses/day. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.(about 8-10ish hours later.)
Without food.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Today was my last day of Nolva/PCT. Just curious. Is it safe to still run ax for another 5 days (that is how much I have left). One thing I was worried about is if ax boosts test, then it should also boost estrogen too, right/wrong? Wouldn't boosting estro after Nolva is gone b a bad idea? I am not running anything else at this point such as an AI.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Today was my last day of Nolva/PCT. Just curious. Is it safe to still run ax for another 5 days (that is how much I have left). One thing I was worried about is if ax boosts test, then it should also boost estrogen too, right/wrong? Wouldn't boosting estro after Nolva is gone b a bad idea? I am not running anything else at this point such as an AI.
From my knowledge I don't think you'll have to worry about estrogen if it's only 5 days after. If you were running a full 30 day cycle of act, then I'd recommend an AI but you might as well finish your bottle of act off.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I'm hoping that it helps that Nolva has a long half life too. I hear that Calciferous veggies, especially Cabbage, have estrogen controlling/regulating properties. I'll eat that for a while too...LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Supplement Logs 19
E Supplements 34
E Supplements 0
C Supplements 44
P Supplements 7