lean xtreme during cycle?

ord11b

Awards
I will be running Lean Xtreme during PCT, but would it also be beneficial to run during cycle if my goal is to make lean gains while cutting BF (combined with the proper nutrition and cardio, of course)?

Thanks in advance.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Nope, wait to use it during PCT.

ord11b

Awards
Touche. What about adding in a fat burner during cycle (non-stimulant or stimulant)?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will be running Lean Xtreme during PCT, but would it also be beneficial to run during cycle if my goal is to make lean gains while cutting BF (combined with the proper nutrition and cardio, of course)?

Thanks in advance.
As already mentioned, you're better off leaving Lean Xtreme to use as part of your PCT - nothing touche about that.

...What about adding in a fat burner during cycle (non-stimulant or stimulant)?
There is not much point using a fat burner on-cycle - if your aim is recomping, use a hormonal that is useful for this goal, and make sure that your nutrition is on target for it, since your nutrition is more important even than the hormonal in achieving a successful recomp, IMO.

Using stimulants on-cycle is generally not recommended - in saying that, if you have a high stimulant tolerance, then you could add one in, but I still recommend watching your blood pressure, and if anything happens, cease use of it.

~Rosie~