triazole SERM properties ?

leonn0077

Awards
I've read that triazole contains CAPE which is a potential natural SERM, and Prunella Vulgaris which can interfere with estrogen action. My question is how potent is its estrogen receptor blocking properties in the breast tissue?(lets say compared to the natural trans-resveratrol or the prescription nolva / clomid).
My second question is will taking 6 caps/day (max recommended dose) lower estrogen too much, and when stopping cause an estrogen rebound that will need a SERM to control possible side effects?

Kind regards

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
I've read that triazole contains CAPE which is a potential natural SERM, and Prunella Vulgaris which can interfere with estrogen action. My question is how potent is its estrogen receptor blocking properties in the breast tissue?(lets say compared to the natural trans-resveratrol or the prescription nolva / clomid).
My second question is will taking 6 caps/day (max recommended dose) lower estrogen too much, and when stopping cause an estrogen rebound that will need a SERM to control possible side effects?

Kind regards
In comparison to Resveratrol, Triazole is a lot stronger. However, I'd rather not compare it against RX drugs. 6 Caps a day would be way too much, and you;d be better in the 3 to 4 range at most.

leonn0077

Awards
Thanx for your reply. I know that Triazole is a better product overall due to its AI and test boosting properties. But my question was specific regarding the potency of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE) in blocking estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I could find only 1 study that shows SERM potential in CAPE. I was wondering whether this has been tested more extensively or maybe compared to some other natural estrogen receptor blockers.

Regards

koppenberg

Awards
Hi! Is it safe to use Trizole even if you can be tested(Wada)?? Will try some after my Ostarine cycle!

/K

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hi! Is it safe to use Trizole even if you can be tested(Wada)?? Will try some after my Ostarine cycle!

/K
It contains no compounds featured on the WADA banned substances lists, however the mode of action is via aromatase inhibition which they may or may not have beef with. The banned substances list only lists synthetic aromatase inhibitors, however, and not natural ones.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Would Triazole stack well with a good Resveratrol product like Stoked?....I was thinking since Stoked does not suppress estrogen too much, more modulate it or at least that's what I read, then could stacking possibly push Test levels even higher?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Would Triazole stack well with a good Resveratrol product like Stoked?....I was thinking since Stoked does not suppress estrogen too much, more modulate it or at least that's what I read, then could stacking possibly push Test levels even higher?
Probably. If you think it necessary run either product at a lowered sose throughout the cycle.

Wilderness

Awards
Anyone ever heard of EM Suppliments making SERM? Are there a bunch of bunk SERMS out there?