Actvate xtreme v2 carry on???

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Hi. I am coming to the end of my 1st tub of activate xtreme v2 and all I can say is that I love it. My strength is improving with every gym session and my muscle are feeling hard all day. Im really happy with the results so far and to add the gains in size to. Thanks.
I was wondering would it be wise to finish the tub and take 4 weeks off or carry on for another 4 weeks considering the strength increases in my lifts have started to come in the last week and a half or so. I am leaning towards carrying on for another 4. Can anybody help me out?
Thanks

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
It's truly up to you. If you want to continue then you could do so for another 4 weeks. A lot of people tend to run it for 8 weeks since the big effects of Activate Xtreme really kick in about weeks 2-3. IMO, it's it's definitely worth running another 4 weeks. If you do not already have the 2nd bottle of Activate Xtreme, NutraPlanet has a good deal on the Activate/Triazole combo if you would want to consider adding in the Triazole. :)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/triazole-activate-xtreme-stack-1-1-units.html

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Thx for the reply. I have ordered a second bottle and im gonna run it for a further 4 weeks. How much of a break should you take take before starting up again with AX.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on the first day of my 6th week of Activate Xtreme. This is an 8-week cycle.

If you finish up your cycle after 4 weeks, wait 3-4 weeks before starting your next cycle. If you start your new bottle immediately to extend the cycle to 8 weeks, have 6-8 weeks off when you finish.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Def gonna carry on and see what else AX has to offer. So far so good. Im sure it will only get better.
Thx again

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
AX is da' bomb!!!

Good choice adding the 4 weeks. Try to set a PR everytime your in the gym and you will be suprised at the results

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Thats how it seems to be going. Improvements in all areas in lifting, intensity, energy strength. Im happy and I have only been back training for six weeks so im gonna keep on going.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thats how it seems to be going. Improvements in all areas in lifting, intensity, energy strength. Im happy and I have only been back training for six weeks so im gonna keep on going.
Awesome! I have been dieting for 5 weeks or so now and my bedroom stamina is still as high as ever too. It is usually the first thing to decline by this point.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
I have noticed increases which is welcomed. But wondering what I could take along side this. I am currently into about week 5-6. I take creatine, cissus for my shoulder which has been amazing plus protein etc. I know there is triazole but would it be wise to include it at this stage of my run with xtreme???

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed increases which is welcomed. But wondering what I could take along side this. I am currently into about week 5-6. I take creatine, cissus for my shoulder which has been amazing plus protein etc. I know there is triazole but would it be wise to include it at this stage of my run with xtreme???
At this point it's probably best to finish up the Activate Xtreme and the wait a few weeks. If you feel that you want to run something again after your time off, then you could combine the 2.