Activate X Dosing

  1. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    Activate X Dosing


    I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to take AX 45-30 min before a meal on an empty stomach. Can any DS reps confirm this?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to take AX 45-30 min before a meal on an empty stomach. Can any DS reps confirm this?
    You can take Activate Xtreme 30-45 minutes pre-meal, yes.

    I recommend dosing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and if either of those dosing falls in before a meal, that's fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can take Activate Xtreme 30-45 minutes pre-meal, yes.

    I recommend dosing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and if either of those dosing falls in before a meal, that's fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks...In the middle of an AX, Triazole, and DAA stack right now. I'm liking it so far, just want to try and get the most out of it. Thanks for the help
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    Thanks...In the middle of an AX, Triazole, and DAA stack right now. I'm liking it so far, just want to try and get the most out of it. Thanks for the help
    No worries Nice stack - you should see some pretty decent results from that.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Schivatzia
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8378

    ^^ What Rosie said!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    Coming up on 4 weeks in, and getting great results so far. Putting on some impressive size, esp in my arms (which have always lagged behind), setting PRs left and right, all while staying VERY lean. I'm looking to finish up with Lean X, Recreate, and OEP. Hats off to DS for great products, as usual.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    Coming up on 4 weeks in, and getting great results so far. Putting on some impressive size, esp in my arms (which have always lagged behind), setting PRs left and right, all while staying VERY lean. I'm looking to finish up with Lean X, Recreate, and OEP. Hats off to DS for great products, as usual.
    Sounds like a great and very successful run - glad you're enjoying your time with the products

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Schivatzia
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8378

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    Coming up on 4 weeks in, and getting great results so far. Putting on some impressive size, esp in my arms (which have always lagged behind), setting PRs left and right, all while staying VERY lean. I'm looking to finish up with Lean X, Recreate, and OEP. Hats off to DS for great products, as usual.
    Excellent. Keep us updated.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  9. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    Started the cutting stack listed above yesterday. Starting weight is 201, and looking to get to 190. I know the Lean X is solid, so if the other 2 are on par, and my diet/cardio are in check, I should see some good results. I'll have my final weight and thoughts in 30 days
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    Started the cutting stack listed above yesterday. Starting weight is 201, and looking to get to 190. I know the Lean X is solid, so if the other 2 are on par, and my diet/cardio are in check, I should see some good results. I'll have my final weight and thoughts in 30 days
    Sweet Just make sure that you're NOT going to sacrifice lean/muscle mass to get to 190 - you only want to lose bodyfat, so I recommend concentrating on getting down to a specific body composition instead of a scale weight.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sweet Just make sure that you're NOT going to sacrifice lean/muscle mass to get to 190 - you only want to lose bodyfat, so I recommend concentrating on getting down to a specific body composition instead of a scale weight.

    ~Rosie~
    Yes, I should have been clearer. The goal is 10% bf, which should be ~ 190 when all said and done. Keeping the gains from the AX and DAA is definitely THE priority.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    Yes, I should have been clearer. The goal is 10% bf, which should be ~ 190 when all said and done. Keeping the gains from the AX and DAA is definitely THE priority.
    All good, then
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    What should I shoot for with water intake per day? (considering the cutting stack) Thanks
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    What should I shoot for with water intake per day? (considering the cutting stack) Thanks
    You should be having at least a UK galleon (i.e. 4.5 litres) of water a day at a MINIMUM, IMO - anything more would be dependent on exercise levels, temperature, and other factors, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Registered User
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    105

    I'm just now coming to the end of the cut and had some great results. Down from 208-210 to 191-193 @11%, while keeping most of my gains from the AX, DAA, and Triazole stack.

    What about using bronkaid? Should I wait a few weeks? How much, and when should i dose?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    I'm just now coming to the end of the cut and had some great results. Down from 208-210 to 191-193 @11%, while keeping most of my gains from the AX, DAA, and Triazole stack.

    What about using bronkaid? Should I wait a few weeks? How much, and when should i dose?
    Good progress.

    Re Bronkoid, that's entirely up to you whether or not you use it now or wait for a bit, as well as dosage.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Activate Extreme Dosing
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:39 AM
  2. Activate Dosing and Feedback
    By CHAPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 03:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in