Activate X Dosing

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to take AX 45-30 min before a meal on an empty stomach. Can any DS reps confirm this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to take AX 45-30 min before a meal on an empty stomach. Can any DS reps confirm this?
You can take Activate Xtreme 30-45 minutes pre-meal, yes.

I recommend dosing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and if either of those dosing falls in before a meal, that's fine.

~Rosie~

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
You can take Activate Xtreme 30-45 minutes pre-meal, yes.

I recommend dosing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and if either of those dosing falls in before a meal, that's fine.

~Rosie~
Thanks...In the middle of an AX, Triazole, and DAA stack right now. I'm liking it so far, just want to try and get the most out of it. Thanks for the help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks...In the middle of an AX, Triazole, and DAA stack right now. I'm liking it so far, just want to try and get the most out of it. Thanks for the help
No worries :) Nice stack - you should see some pretty decent results from that.

~Rosie~

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Coming up on 4 weeks in, and getting great results so far. Putting on some impressive size, esp in my arms (which have always lagged behind), setting PRs left and right, all while staying VERY lean. I'm looking to finish up with Lean X, Recreate, and OEP. Hats off to DS for great products, as usual.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coming up on 4 weeks in, and getting great results so far. Putting on some impressive size, esp in my arms (which have always lagged behind), setting PRs left and right, all while staying VERY lean. I'm looking to finish up with Lean X, Recreate, and OEP. Hats off to DS for great products, as usual.
Sounds like a great and very successful run - glad you're enjoying your time with the products :)

~Rosie~

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Keep us updated.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Started the cutting stack listed above yesterday. Starting weight is 201, and looking to get to 190. I know the Lean X is solid, so if the other 2 are on par, and my diet/cardio are in check, I should see some good results. I'll have my final weight and thoughts in 30 days

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Started the cutting stack listed above yesterday. Starting weight is 201, and looking to get to 190. I know the Lean X is solid, so if the other 2 are on par, and my diet/cardio are in check, I should see some good results. I'll have my final weight and thoughts in 30 days
Sweet :) Just make sure that you're NOT going to sacrifice lean/muscle mass to get to 190 - you only want to lose bodyfat, so I recommend concentrating on getting down to a specific body composition instead of a scale weight.

~Rosie~

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Sweet :) Just make sure that you're NOT going to sacrifice lean/muscle mass to get to 190 - you only want to lose bodyfat, so I recommend concentrating on getting down to a specific body composition instead of a scale weight.

~Rosie~
Yes, I should have been clearer. The goal is 10% bf, which should be ~ 190 when all said and done. Keeping the gains from the AX and DAA is definitely THE priority.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I should have been clearer. The goal is 10% bf, which should be ~ 190 when all said and done. Keeping the gains from the AX and DAA is definitely THE priority.
All good, then :yup:

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
What should I shoot for with water intake per day? (considering the cutting stack) Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What should I shoot for with water intake per day? (considering the cutting stack) Thanks
You should be having at least a UK galleon (i.e. 4.5 litres) of water a day at a MINIMUM, IMO - anything more would be dependent on exercise levels, temperature, and other factors, etc.

~Rosie~

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
I'm just now coming to the end of the cut and had some great results. Down from 208-210 to 191-193 @11%, while keeping most of my gains from the AX, DAA, and Triazole stack.

What about using bronkaid? Should I wait a few weeks? How much, and when should i dose?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm just now coming to the end of the cut and had some great results. Down from 208-210 to 191-193 @11%, while keeping most of my gains from the AX, DAA, and Triazole stack.

What about using bronkaid? Should I wait a few weeks? How much, and when should i dose?
Good progress.

Re Bronkoid, that's entirely up to you whether or not you use it now or wait for a bit, as well as dosage.

~Rosie~