Fat loss - TAL?

saksen

Awards
Sorry to bring this up again, but I can't make sense of everything that is written about these DS products.

Doing a 8 weeks cut from the 1.mai hoping to loose as much fat as possible, and hold on to as much muscle ap. Think a weight loss around 8lbs is perfect for that. If possible I'd off course like to gain strength as well.

Is the best stack for this AX/LX? Is it beneficial to throw in Triazole at all?
If not then i guess two bottles of both ax and lx should be enough for the 8 weeks.
Would appreciate a suggestion for how to stack it as well.

Thx for taking the time to respond!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
An Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme stack is best for a diet/recomp if you do not have the cash (or perhaps don't want to spend the cash) on adding Triazole. Adding Triazole will make the stack significantly better.

If money is an issue then you will still do fantastically on the 8-week styack of AX and LX.

saksen

Awards
Thx for responding Robboe.
It seems like people choose to stack lx,ax + adrenaline, and not triazole for fat loss? U recommend Triazole instead? Also for 8 weeks on a fairly decent how many bottles of each would u recommend?-> how do I spread it out?

Bairdd

Awards
Andro hard is good supplements for us to be fit. I have used andro hard and got good results... So must use this to get good results....
Los Angeles Boot Camp

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thx for responding Robboe.
It seems like people choose to stack lx,ax + adrenaline, and not triazole for fat loss? U recommend Triazole instead? Also for 8 weeks on a fairly decent how many bottles of each would u recommend?-> how do I spread it out?
What I mean is, if you are dieting and you have to pick either Activate Xtreme or Triazole I would recommend Activate Xtreme as it is more rounded for body recomposition due to the divanil, mucuna and other actives. Triazole will bump your strength and enhance your recovery significantly but it will not boost growth hormone etc.

For an 8-week cycle you could run both Activate Xtreme and Leaqn Xtreme from day one until the final day. This would require two bottles of each product.