New Product

mikeonopiates

Awards
Anyone new products coming out this year?
yeah im curious about this as well. driven sports makes fantastic products. im currently running activate xtreme/triazole and am feeling nice :)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
yeah im curious about this as well. driven sports makes fantastic products. im currently running activate xtreme/triazole and am feeling nice :)
Running the same thing right now... Definitely enjoying it. I've got about a week left.

biopole

Awards
It was worth a shot. I may have asked the same question about a year ago. How does the company feel about the Na-r-ala compared to the old k that was used in your original product?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Because it is a smaller molecule (sodium vs potassium) it means the total amount of NA-RALA is less for the equal amount of RALA. That means we can fit more of the other good sauce into each capsule of the product when it is good to go.

AEK

Awards
I have been hearing alot of this Pre-workout to be released by Driven but can you guys come up with any dates for it's release !!

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
I have been hearing alot of this Pre-workout to be released by Driven but can you guys come up with any dates for it's release !!
One day in the future my friend.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately Kerplunk's statement is the best we can do. The design is finalized but the logistics are not quite yet logical.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm hoping it's soon. Honestly anything new from Driven has my attention :) AE and Triazole are easily two of the best products on the market.