just ordered activate xtreme

mikeonopiates

Awards
im currently on a bulk and trying to gain strength. can't wait to try activate xtreme! i plan on running activate xtreme for 4 weeks, and for the first 2 weeks I will be running activate xtreme and DAA, and for the next 2 weeks I will be running activate xtreme/triazole, and for the last 2 weeks just triazole.

I will be ordering triazole soon before im on the 3rd week of activate. also does anyone know if adding lean extreme would be beneficial with this stack? i am trying to gain mass, please respond, thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you I would run the AX/Triazole the whole time. In other words run triazole for the entire time you are running AX.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would run the AX/Triazole the whole time. In other words run triazole for the entire time you are running AX.
This is one option, but the schedule he has described would strecth the cycle out for a couple of weeks longer which would inevitable help him add more strength.

Adding Lean Xtreme is unlikely to assist your goal of adding strength and recovering better between workouts. It is purely a body recompositioning tool.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Robboe
Hold off on the LeanX for now.

One piece of advice on this stack- Push it to the limit. Everytime you hit the weights push it as if your going for a PR on evry exercise.
I really amazed myself when I didn't let my mind limit what I thought I could lift.

Good luck...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Robboe

One piece of advice on this stack- Push it to the limit. Everytime you hit the weights push it as if your going for a PR on evry exercise.
I really amazed myself when I didn't let my mind limit what I thought I could lift.

Good luck...
Totally agree with this.

mikeonopiates

Awards
I agree with Robboe

Good luck...
thanks a lot mate, im definitely going to follow this advice.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Decent advice, and stay away from opiates.