Activate Extreme and sleep

C

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a lot of ppl saying it increased their restfulness the day after.

Is it because of the inherent qualities of Divanil? Does divanil make sleep deeper (stage 3 or 4)?

I suppose REM sleep since i saw mention of vivid dreams..

Does the morningwood equate to the free test levels being upped or the deeper sleep?

I have tried l-dopa and tongkat and they both give me a good morning woody, and l-dopa improves sleep as well, so i was thinking both l-dopa and tongkat must increase dopamine somehow and l-dopa may aid in GH production.

Otoh tongkat increases free test.

So what gives? AX increases free test and the extra effect of free test is deeper sleep and thus morningwood, or is it by effects of the lignans itself?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I honestly could not say for sure. I have theorized on this forum for years about what may cause it, including 5-HTP content of the root extract. Never been able to nail down exactly what causes it. It just does.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Why would the 5-htp content be positively correlated to the morning wood? Or were you saying that it contributed to the deeper sleep?

I agree with you though, Divanil messed my sleep up at first for a while, but when I did fall asleep, I slept less hours but had much better recovery.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
touche...I just came across an old bottle of the original (designer supplements) Activate.... you think the shelf-life is up?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
touche...I just came across an old bottle of the original (designer supplements) Activate.... you think the shelf-life is up?
Look for the expiration date. Even if it past that, if the bottle was stored unopened in a dark, cool, dry place, it should be fine past the use-by date.

~Rosie~