what do you think about running AX and Triazole as a PCT for Epistane?????

  1. Registered User
    mjm8484's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    what do you think about running AX and Triazole as a PCT for Epistane?????


    i am currently on a month's supply of Epistane and im thinking about running a PCT of AX and Triazole????? Feedback Please

  2. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    any bloodwork for OTC PCT with Triazole?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  3. Registered User
    mjm8484's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    no.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    any bloodwork for OTC PCT with Triazole?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjm8484 View Post
    no.
    Sorry, I was asking DS if they have any bloodwork.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    One gent ran Triazole and Activate Xtreme as PCT for an injectable cycle and reported no problems.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Registered User
    mjm8484's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    kool thanks. im about 176 so how should i dose my AX and Triazole????/
  7. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Recommended doses of each.

    Activate Xtreme: 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

    Triazole: 2 caps AM, 1 cap PM

    Try and take the Activate Xtreme on an empty stomach. You can dose the Triazole with this for convenience.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  8. Registered User
    mjm8484's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    as a pct do i still need to run ax for two wks first then add triazole or both together from the start? I also read where u sugguested to someone else that used them as a PCT to start triazole first then add ax in two wks?? so which should i do?
  9. Registered User
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mjm8484 View Post
    as a pct do i still need to run ax for two wks first then add triazole or both together from the start? I also read where u sugguested to someone else that used them as a PCT to start triazole first then add ax in two wks?? so which should i do?

    Here is the dosing suggestion I followed for my Epi PCT. Worked great!

    Start out at 2 caps of TZ for days 1-5 then go to 3 caps a day for the next 2 weeks then 4 caps a day for another 2 weeks.
    Add in ACTX at the start of week 3 at 4 caps a day and then bump to 6 caps a day after 10 days.
    Add the LX in at the beginning of week 4 but follow regular dosing for that.
    Days
    1-5 TZ 2 a day split
    6-19 TZ 3 a day split, ACTX 4 a day split
    20-34 TZ 4 a day split, ACTX 6 a day split
    35 Start LX
  10. Registered User
    TheBreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    657
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Here is the dosing suggestion I followed for my Epi PCT. Worked great!

    Start out at 2 caps of TZ for days 1-5 then go to 3 caps a day for the next 2 weeks then 4 caps a day for another 2 weeks.
    Add in ACTX at the start of week 3 at 4 caps a day and then bump to 6 caps a day after 10 days.
    Add the LX in at the beginning of week 4 but follow regular dosing for that.
    Days
    1-5 TZ 2 a day split
    6-19 TZ 3 a day split, ACTX 4 a day split
    20-34 TZ 4 a day split, ACTX 6 a day split
    35 Start LX

    I wanna pick your brain BigTom...sending PM
  11. Registered User
    mjm8484's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    dang i started the AX Friday, i was just gonna do the reugular schedule. AX for two wks then add in TZ in two wks.
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mjm8484 View Post
    dang i started the AX Friday, i was just gonna do the reugular schedule. AX for two wks then add in TZ in two wks.
    Be sure to keep us updated!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Running Epistane
    By stanggt08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 02:30 AM
  2. running epistane
    By sakes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:28 PM
  3. Thinking of running epistane.....
    By Wevans2303 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:25 AM
  4. Running Epistane Solo?
    By OME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 04:49 PM
  5. Running Epistane
    By Kiwi in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in