12 Week TAL Mega Stack for PCT???

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading up on the mega stack lately and actually have my second bottle of each supp on its way soon and I am curious as to a comment Robboe made in the main post on the Mega Stack.

Robboe's comment was in response to someone asking if the TAL stack would suffice for an H-drol PCT. He said to switch the order of AX with Triazole while keeping the LX the same.

I guess my question is why would I not want to start all 3 supps at the beginning of PCT? Is Robboe's advice in regards to the blood work and such showing the early significant increase in test levels from Triazole alone???

Im just kind of unsure if waiting 2 weeks after stopping a PH/DS to start a test booster is wise. I am sure there are plenty of reasons why but Im drawing a blank to any of them.:think:

To anyone who chimes in on this, I thank you in advance.

Also, Im unsure at this time whether the plan for PCT will be for H-drol or Estane but either way this is what Id really prefer to run, however, I do have Tamox Citrate on hand if needed.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
If he said to hold off on AX it's probably because divanil raises free test but lowers total test, which is not something you want directly post cycle. Triazole will boast you test quick and once it's a bit more healthy you can focus on using AX to raise free test.

Hopefully a DS rep will chime in on this, but this is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If he said to hold off on AX it's probably because divanil raises free test but lowers total test, which is not something you want directly post cycle. Triazole will boast you test quick and once it's a bit more healthy you can focus on using AX to raise free test.

Hopefully a DS rep will chime in on this, but this is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I had to read it twice but you make sense. Thanks.

Also, would it not be wise to wait the usually recommended 2-3 weeks post cycle to start a cortisol control agent?

I am in no way saying Robboe was wrong, Im just curious while at the same time trying to learn something new with every post.

But SynergyIre was right on when he suggested a DS rep's POV.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Triazole's effects take hold within 4-5 days so it makes sense to start that one earlier.
Gotcha...I think.

So for PCT I am thinking I should run the stack as follows:

Cycle:
H-drol OR Epi x 4-6 weeks

PCT Weeks 1-12
Week
1 Triazole Lean X
2 Triazole Lean X
3 Activate X Triazole Lean X
4 Activate X Triazole Lean X
5 Activate X
6 Activate X
7 Activate X
8 Activate X
9 Activate X Triazole Lean X
10 Activate X Triazole Lean X
11 Triazole Lean X
12 Triazole Lean X

^^^Does this look correct to you guys? Is it a good idea to run the AX for 4 weeks without the AI and cortisol agent? Or should I adjust anything to another set up?

WickedMass

Awards
I just ran the same PCT after an Epi cycle. I ran it like this
Week#1 Triazole 1 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
Week#2 Triazole 2 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
Week#3 Triazole 3 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
and finished the bottles out till the end. I had not problems and kept 8 of the 10 lbs I put on.
Just my 2 cents

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Breeze, either way you choose to run it that is one wicked stack your running!!!

I'm really looking forward to your progression and results from this.

I love DS products as I have had great results from them and I have 3 bottles of H-drol on my shelf!!!

Good luck Bro!!!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just ran the same PCT after an Epi cycle. I ran it like this
Week#1 Triazole 1 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
Week#2 Triazole 2 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
Week#3 Triazole 3 first thing in the morning, Bioforge3xday / AX 4xday
and finished the bottles out till the end. I had not problems and kept 8 of the 10 lbs I put on.
Just my 2 cents
Im not familiar with BioForge but on a very quick look-see it appears to be a test booster of sorts. Am I correct here?

Also how long was your epi cycle and did you only run 3 weeks of PCT?

Breeze, either way you choose to run it that is one wicked stack your running!!!

I'm really looking forward to your progression and results from this.

I love DS products as I have had great results from them and I have 3 bottles of H-drol on my shelf!!!

Good luck Bro!!!
Thanks Hookset. Your log definitely makes me pretty excited to start popping pills. :) So far I think the above set up should suffice for a light PH/DS cycle PCT but being its only my 3rd ever cycle I am still learning a lot with every cycle and want to be sure everything in is check prior to the first dose of hormones.

Also I forgot to add, Ive had pretty good results with Lean Xtreme as I did a crappy attempt at a log about 6 months ago or so. My log sucked IMO but after looking back at before and after pics they spoke for themselves. I was looking very good.

The worst part is I never realize how good I look until dont look like that anymore. :(

But thanks for the support Hookset. I dont know if Ill do a full log due to time constraints and what not but I should be around with questions and opinions and such throughout the coming months.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya', maintaining a log on a website is challenging

Whatever you do I find tracking my doses is important as taking so many supps can be confusing during the course of the day.

Either way, Good Luck with your run...

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. Logs arent easy, Ive done two. And neither one of them were that great IMO.

But thanks for the support Hookset. I cannot wait to get back to slammin some weights around here soon. Im a little leary about my insicion from my surgery healing up. So Im getting a little hesitant to keep doing the cardio Ive been doing this week.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I want/need some pointers on the plan of the TAL stack for PCT.

My cycle is as follows:
Preload:
Milk Thistle 2000mg & 1210mg ED for 2 weeks

Cycle:
Estane 30-40/40/40/40 with possibility of 5th-6th week depending on sides:gains
Cycle Assist as directed on bottle

PCT: D.S. Activate Extreme 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/0/0
D.S Triazole 4/4/4/4/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
D.S. Lean Xtreme 3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
with either:
Nolva 40/20/10 but tapering down from 40mgs to 10mgs in about 14 days if possible
OR
Torem 90/80/80/60-Im still pretty unsure about Torem dosing as info can be kinda hard to obtain.

My questions are, would it be wise to wait untill week 3 to start LX?

Second, will I be safe running AX for 8 weeks straight while only supplementing with Trizole during the first and last 2 weeks of AX?

Third, should I taper the Trizole down during the initial 4 week run while its along side a SERM to avoid E rebound?

Thanks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yes, start the Lean Xtreme in week three.

The Activate Xtreme and Triazole strategies look good to me.

There is no need to taper the Triazole.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yes, start the Lean Xtreme in week three.

The Activate Xtreme and Triazole strategies look good to me.

There is no need to taper the Triazole.
If I were to run the Triazole alongside the nolva, would I stand the chance of suppressing E too much possibly causing more bad than good? Just curious, as I have heard of both setups working, but I appreciate your input as a rep Robboe. You helped in the past so I respect your opinions.

Thanks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you were running the nolva from the start of PCT at 40mg for two weeks then I'd say hold off on the Triazole until you were down to 20mg/day. But since you're dropping the nolva down to 10mg/day quite quickly i think you'd be ok.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you were running the nolva from the start of PCT at 40mg for two weeks then I'd say hold off on the Triazole until you were down to 20mg/day. But since you're dropping the nolva down to 10mg/day quite quickly i think you'd be ok.
Thanks Robboe.

I cannot wait to for this cycle to start. I just had an awesome back workout today and I can only imagine how much more intense it'll be on cycle and hopefully throughout PCT.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So after some reading I have been informed that I'd probably be ok running an AI and SERM simultaneously as long as the doses are tapered opposite each other.

After learning the former Im thinking my Estane PCT is going to lean more along the lines of:

PCT: D.S. Activate Extreme 4/4/4/4/0/0/4/4/4/4/0/0
D.S Triazole 1/2/3/3/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
D.S. Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0/3/3/3/3
with either:
Nolva 40/20/10 but tapering down from 40mgs to 10mgs in about 14 days if possible
OR
Torem 90/80/80/60-Im still pretty unsure about Torem dosing as info can be kinda hard to obtain.

Does tapering the Triazole up as the SERM is tapered down seem correct? D.S. Reps...???

I am also on the fence regarding Torem. All Ive read is positive reviews but most of the doses I see all seem a bit on the high side IMO. Any pointers in this area are much appreciated.

AtlantaX

Awards
quick question...

I have been reading so much on PCT my head is spinning..nolv this clomid that...hcg this..

does anyone have a proven technique?

I want to have all duckkies in a row before we set sail...

cycle on T-Cyp 200 mg per week for 12 weeks...

Questions are...

1. best SERM for pct?

2. How much how long?

3. Anything else that will benefit naturl production again?

thanks for any input experience wise!

Last edited:
TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use the Triazole during the nolva section of the pct that is fine.
Thanks Robboe but I think Ive actually decided to give Torem a shot for PCT cause from what I hear it has less side effects and is much less toxic.

So I think the PCT is gonna look something like

D.S. Activate Extreme 4/4/4/4/0/0/4/4/4/4/0/0
D.S Triazole 1/2/3/3/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
D.S. Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0/3/3/3/3
Torem 120-3, 90-4/60/60/30

Does this sound good to those of you who are well versed?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I don't know enough about torem to advise on the dosing, but assuming it works akin to nolva then it looks good.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more thoughts on my Estane PCT setup

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Not knowledgable enough about it but looks like a nice setup.

Looking forward to the results!!!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Not knowledgable enough about it but looks like a nice setup.

Looking forward to the results!!!
Thanks Hookset. From what Ive received in feedback so far it seems I should be okay with this setup. I am super stoked to pop that 1st little white capsule soon. But as usual I want to feel my PCT is sufficient for a full recovery. Thats why I plan on running the TAL stack for 12 weeks instead of the usual 4-6.

I dont think I will keep a full log but I will definitely keep everyone on here updated as to how Im feeling along with hopefully a few before and after pics. Cause if I respond to this Estane as well as I did to H-drol combined with way more knowledge regarding a clean diet, the results should be pretty noticeable IMO.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I am always interested in being kept updated with people's progress so please do.
Started prelaoding HB and MT today :bigok:
While I cannot gaurantee anything, I will surely have a thread some place on here where I'll give at least periodic updates.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Saaah-weet!
Thanks for the enthusiasm Robboe. I actually couldnt stand waiting any longer to start so I popped the first dose of Estane today around 9:30am. I figured 10 days of preloading should suffice IMO.

IDK which part of this cycle Im more excited about... the ON cycle part or PCT :D

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Or the part at the very end when you're looking mighty DIIIIIIIIIESELLLLLLLLLL!
^^^:yup::yup: That's the plan. However, with 7 days of Epi under my belt I am still waiting for that "ON" feeling to kick in a little.

My workouts have not been any better than theyve been since coming back from surgery. I have noticed Ive been sweating a lot more since the epi started, and Ive also been pretty tired after my workouts.

Im trying to use the epi to help eliminate some of the extra BF Ive gained since my surgery so Im trying to keep my carbs somewhere around 200g/day or less. Only problem Ive had so far is I still have the insane cravings for sweets constantly. Plus my girlfriend is the most amazing baker in the world so I always gotta try at least a piece of what she bakes every few days. Today was 2.5 brownies :tragedy:

Ive yet to notice any major changes in body composition but its still only been 7 days. From what Ive read, Epi takes about 10-14 days to really kick in.

As for my mood.....I thought all was going extremely well until I attempted to make dinner tonight. Ive been staying relatively calm for the past few days until I screwed up my ground meat for my spaghetti with the wrong spices:aargh: Upon getting another package of meat and finally eating dinner Im fine... well... other than being completely embarrassed and ashamed of myself for acting like a maniac:fool2:

I am curious though as to if it would be of any benefit to add some P-slin pre workout and a few anabolic pump caps here and there throughout the day to allow for a little more carbs to help with the lethargy. Ive also just today picked up a bottle of Tyrosine to hopefully help keep me awake between the time I finish breakfast and get ready to leave for the gym as Ive been having a terrible time doing so.

So long story short, its still too early to tell exactly how this cycles progressing. I havent noticed any definitive side effects up till now but am keeping a eye on my aggression levels. My appetite is no different then it was before epi but am trying (but apparently not hard enough) to keep my diet as clean as I can, which I must add has never been a great skill of mine.

I am still very excited to see what my body will start to look like over the next 4-5 weeks and am just as excited to see if/when my strength start to return to normal.

Sorry for not updating sooner or more elaborately but I honestly havent been on the computer much lately. But thanks to anyone who offers any pointer and/or follows along.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
And now your Weekend Update with Colin Quinn...:joke:

Anyways...my weekend update is pretty simple tonight.
Just got home from a fun mothers day with my woman and my family. I am surprisingly awake after waking up at 7am, but I slept till 5pm yesterday so I guess this is to be expected.

Upon showering today after a super quick 25mins of light cardio this morning I think I may have noticed a little more definition in the 6pack than last week. IDK if it was that I just finished some cardio or that I hadnt eaten hardly any sugar for 3 days but Im pretty sure I liked what I saw.

My diets been better since Thursday...well until today when I had 1 small piece of cake and 2 handfuls of bite size reese cups(I cannot resist those things :yumyum:) But other than that Ive been doing much better than earlier in the week.

As far as workouts are concerned, Friday actually went very well at the gym. I hit some bis and tris and has a visible pump after only 4 sets of tris. Needless to say that helped keep my moral high the entire day.

Im excited for tomorrow since Im going to be starting my first HST routine, which appears to have a considerable amount of backing behind it. So I am itching to see what the next 3-3 1/2 weeks will bring in the weight room, much less the following 6-12 weeks :D

I will do my best to start updating more frequently if my workouts and mood continue to stay well and/or improve.

Thanks again to anyone who may be following along on my wanna be interesting thread. I wish I would have logged this cycle but Im kinda glad I didnt since it hasnt been much to write home about. But I said Id keep you guys posted and thats what I'll do :type:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Have never tried a full HST program, but i think a modified version would be great. I don't really enjoy training in the 15-rep range so would want rid of the first two weeks.