Lean Xtreme - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean Xtreme

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lean Xtreme

Does it matter if you take this with or without food?.

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Does it matter if you take this with or without food?.
    Lean Xtreme can be dosed with or without food.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Rosie!.
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Rosie!.
    No worries, T

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lean xtreme is a great supplement bro,and later on with your titanium ,you will like your results!!my .02 cents.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?
    I wouldn't advise it, but you could stack them - if you did, you'd want to be watch your joints.

~Rosie~

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks Rosie,

I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie,

I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
    Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

~Rosie~

Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

i got terrible soreness in my trigger finger, but fishoil really helped a lot...

i am on erase now and stacking it with fish oil and msm, in my experience though fish oil is the best anti inflammatory.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

~Rosie~
    Okay last question, promise.

Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Okay last question, promise.

Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?
    I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

~Rosie~

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

~Rosie~
    Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
    What you do is entirely up to you. If you're going to run the Lean Xtreme with the Formadrol, I suggest using ~2 caps a day, or you can dose 3-4 caps a day as recommended and just see how your joints go, and if there is pain, decrease the dosage.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM