The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme is a great supplement bro,and later on with your titanium ,you will like your results!!my .02 cents.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?
I wouldn't advise it, but you could stack them - if you did, you'd want to be watch your joints.

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie,

I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie,

I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

~Rosie~

ezjax

Awards
i got terrible soreness in my trigger finger, but fishoil really helped a lot...

i am on erase now and stacking it with fish oil and msm, in my experience though fish oil is the best anti inflammatory.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

~Rosie~
Okay last question, promise.

Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay last question, promise.

Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?
I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

~Rosie~
Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
What you do is entirely up to you. If you're going to run the Lean Xtreme with the Formadrol, I suggest using ~2 caps a day, or you can dose 3-4 caps a day as recommended and just see how your joints go, and if there is pain, decrease the dosage.

~Rosie~