- 03-05-2011, 04:45 PM
- 03-05-2011, 06:32 PM
03-05-2011, 06:54 PM
03-06-2011, 01:44 PM
03-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Lean xtreme is a great supplement bro,and later on with your titanium ,you will like your results!!my .02 cents.
03-06-2011, 08:36 PM
03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
03-07-2011, 06:02 AM
I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?
The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
03-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.
03-07-2011, 03:42 PM
i got terrible soreness in my trigger finger, but fishoil really helped a lot...
i am on erase now and stacking it with fish oil and msm, in my experience though fish oil is the best anti inflammatory.
03-07-2011, 06:05 PM
03-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.
03-07-2011, 06:24 PM
The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
03-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:45 PM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM