Lean Xtreme - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean Xtreme

  1. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4351428

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lean Xtreme


    Does it matter if you take this with or without food?.

  2. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Does it matter if you take this with or without food?.
    Lean Xtreme can be dosed with or without food.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4351428

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks Rosie!.
    •   
       

  4. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Rosie!.
    No worries, T
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lean xtreme is a great supplement bro,and later on with your titanium ,you will like your results!!my .02 cents.
  6. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?
  7. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Sorry to Hijack- but would Lean extreme be good stacked with somthing like formadrol?
    I wouldn't advise it, but you could stack them - if you did, you'd want to be watch your joints.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    Thanks Rosie,

    I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

    The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
  9. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks Rosie,

    I really hadn't read anything about these being tough on your joints. What kind of pain? Are we talking so sore that i couldn't play basketball?

    The guy at the shop seemed to think it would make a good stack so i bought it. This is a few days ago. Would it be better to use lean Xtreme after formadrol.
    Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

    Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    31465

    Reputation

    i got terrible soreness in my trigger finger, but fishoil really helped a lot...

    i am on erase now and stacking it with fish oil and msm, in my experience though fish oil is the best anti inflammatory.
  11. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller. Formadrol has AI properties.

    Decreasing cortisol and estrogen can give joint pain to many people, and trying to do both together can make it worse. Not everyone will get it, or the same kind of pain/effect, but it's something to be aware of.

    ~Rosie~
    Okay last question, promise.

    Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?
  12. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Okay last question, promise.

    Since natadrol has cissius, would be better to take lean extreme along side a Natadrol cycle instead?
    I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

    Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I wouldn't recommend using a cortisol controller on a cycle - save it for PCT.

    Are you stuck on using either Formadrol or Natadrol, because there are plenty of products that you can stack Lean Xtreme with - including from the Driven Sports line-up, to help you achieve your goals.

    ~Rosie~
    Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

    The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
  14. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Its just that i have 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 of formadrol and a bottle of Lean xtreme already. The lean xtreme was an extra that i got convinced would be a good stack when i purchased formadrol. So having them already i was just hoping i could use what i had.

    The other alternatives are running formadrol as PCT and then lean extreme once i Finnish that. Or holding onto lean xtreme to use at another time.
    What you do is entirely up to you. If you're going to run the Lean Xtreme with the Formadrol, I suggest using ~2 caps a day, or you can dose 3-4 caps a day as recommended and just see how your joints go, and if there is pain, decrease the dosage.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in