Activate Extreme and Joints

1. Activate Extreme and Joints

Since it's a test booster, will it help with joint pain/injury, make it worse, or have no effect? Just curious...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Extivium View Post
    Since it's a test booster, will it help with joint pain/injury, make it worse, or have no effect? Just curious...
    It shouldn't make a difference either way to your joints, and I actually used Activate Xtreme during the first month back training after breaking my scaphoid in two places a couple of years ago.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. The original, original Activate Xtreme made my joints feel great, several different mechanisms for the analgesic effect, and I felt amazing through the whole ordeal. However, when DS version came out (which was basically the exact same formula), I didn't get the analgesic effect of sense of well-being... could have very easily just been a change in the biochemistry of my body after a few years of having not taken it, however. The new, reformulated version obviously has a different ingredient profile, but it looks pretty impressive.
    •   

4. Should have no effect. The anti-estrogen component has the potential to make stiff joints feel a little worse, but it is unlikely as this is just a small component of the total formula.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. tren extreme and joints
    By agforest in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:04 AM