Activate Extreme and Joints

Extivium

Awards
Since it's a test booster, will it help with joint pain/injury, make it worse, or have no effect? Just curious...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it's a test booster, will it help with joint pain/injury, make it worse, or have no effect? Just curious...
It shouldn't make a difference either way to your joints, and I actually used Activate Xtreme during the first month back training after breaking my scaphoid in two places a couple of years ago.

~Rosie~

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
The original, original Activate Xtreme made my joints feel great, several different mechanisms for the analgesic effect, and I felt amazing through the whole ordeal. However, when DS version came out (which was basically the exact same formula), I didn't get the analgesic effect of sense of well-being... could have very easily just been a change in the biochemistry of my body after a few years of having not taken it, however. The new, reformulated version obviously has a different ingredient profile, but it looks pretty impressive.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Should have no effect. The anti-estrogen component has the potential to make stiff joints feel a little worse, but it is unlikely as this is just a small component of the total formula.