Triazole standalone dosing?

Z

zwilliby

Awards
I am 9 weeks post op for gyno surgery. Started lifting again at week 4 and have gotten back the majority of what i had lost. I had the gyno 2 years back and just now had it knifed out. 5 decazol (PH) was the main cause, also was pubertal. Test levels checked 1 year ago confirmed i was fine. I have been researching Erase and other anti-E's and this one seems to be the most promising.

I ordered this product and it should get her by the middle of next week. Looking to start it relatively soon after i get it. Have not taken any hormonal supps other than the 5 decazol.

As a standalone, what would be the best way to dose this product for my case?

Also, can i still take Animal pump while on triazole? Animal pump is a creatine based pre-workout supp by Universal Nutrition. Wondering if the creatine might hurt the leaning out. But i have taken animal pump for the past 8 months and it has treated me well.

BF: 12-13%
weight: 205
Current supps: Fish oil, multi, whey protein, Animal pump.

heman86

heman86

Awards
there`s no problem taking a pre-workout supp (animal pump) with triazole.

i will also start a ax-tz-lx cycle next week, and i will stop taking creatin.
the reason is that i`ve used creatin the last ~ 9 months, and i want to take a break.

but i think there`s also no problem with triazole + creatin.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
there`s no problem taking a pre-workout supp (animal pump) with triazole.

i will also start a ax-tz-lx cycle next week, and i will stop taking creatin.
the reason is that i`ve used creatin the last ~ 9 months, and i want to take a break.

but i think there`s also no problem with triazole + creatin.
Thats good, i just get such awesome pumps and energy during my workout with Animal Pump, even without the stims in it.

But as far as dosing...2 caps AM and 2 caps a few hours later or?? Whats the best way to dose this?

And do they need to be taken with food or just upon waking?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You need to be patient as not everyone can get on the boards at the weekend. There are also plenty of other threads on how to dose TZ so you can always do a search before bumping for a response.

Start with 3 caps per day. Two in the AM and 1 about 8 hours later. They can be taken either with or without food.

TZ kicks in quick but if you don't feel any effects after about 10 days then up the dosage to 4 tabs (2AM/2PM) per day.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
You need to be patient as not everyone can get on the boards at the weekend. There are also plenty of other threads on how to dose TZ so you can always do a search before bumping for a response.

Start with 3 caps per day. Two in the AM and 1 about 8 hours later. They can be taken either with or without food.

TZ kicks in quick but if you don't feel any effects after about 10 days then up the dosage to 4 tabs (2AM/2PM) per day.
I would think it would be easier to get to the board since most people don't work on the weekend. But who knows.

And i know there are. I didn't know if the dose was dependent on weight or prior history. I did a search, and i wasn't satisfied.

Thanks for the help, ill start with 3.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I would think it would be easier to get to the board since most people don't work on the weekend. But who knows.
Nah, we all like to surf at work rather than doing whatever we should be doing :laugh:

Good luck with the TZ, I haven't seen one bad review yet so with a decent diet/training program you should have some good results.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
Nah, we all like to surf at work rather than doing whatever we should be doing :laugh:

Good luck with the TZ, I haven't seen one bad review yet so with a decent diet/training program you should have some good results.
Haha nothing wrong with that..

Yea i'm pretty excited...most people have been almost doubling free and total test while somehow decreasing estrogen...which is rediculous. I'm prepared to be amazed.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You can start off with 3 caps of Triazole per day. Two in the AM, one in the PM. After a few weeks you can increase the evening dose to two if you want to.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I can usually get on saturdays but not sundays, however this weekend my saturday was busier than i had expected. Apologies for this.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
You can start off with 3 caps of Triazole per day. Two in the AM, one in the PM. After a few weeks you can increase the evening dose to two if you want to.
Thats what i'm going to do then.
I want to establish a baseline first, so i made an appointment with my endocrinologist to get all my my levels established; free test, total, estrogen etc.... Then at the end i'm gonna go back and see what they ended up as.

I can usually get on saturdays but not sundays, however this weekend my saturday was busier than i had expected. Apologies for this.
Not a problem :). I appreciate the reply.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i'm going to do then.
I want to establish a baseline first, so i made an appointment with my endocrinologist to get all my my levels established; free test, total, estrogen etc.... Then at the end i'm gonna go back and see what they ended up as.

Not a problem :). I appreciate the reply.
Replied to your PM. Link me to your log when it is up.