Timoff AX/LX/Triazole

RaiderNation

Awards
I am about to finish a 6 week stack of AX/LX/Triazole. I was wondering how much time off would I need before running the stack again? I was taking 6 AX, 3 LX, and 4 Triazole a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am about to finish a 6 week stack of AX/LX/Triazole. I was wondering how much time off would I need before running the stack again? I was taking 6 AX, 3 LX, and 4 Triazole a day.
You could continue using the stack for another 2-6 weeks if you wanted, with ~12 weeks the maximum period I would recommend using it for before taking ~4 weeks break. If you're going to stop after your six weeks, then anywhere from 2-4 weeks break should be fine before starting back with that stack.

~Rosie~

RaiderNation

Awards
The stack is great, I still have 10 days to go before I am done with the complete 6 week stack but I can tell a difference. Just as stated in other logs I feel an increase in libido, strength, agression, and my muscles appear fuller. I would highly recomend this stack and I am looking forward to run it again after a 2-4 week break. I know this is not a detailed log of results so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The stack is great, I still have 10 days to go before I am done with the complete 6 week stack but I can tell a difference. Just as stated in other logs I feel an increase in libido, strength, agression, and my muscles appear fuller. I would highly recomend this stack and I am looking forward to run it again after a 2-4 week break. I know this is not a detailed log of results so if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Excellent!