First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?

XJDesertFox

Awards
Hey guys,

Ive currently been bulking from 175->190 and I've picked up ActX/LeanX and i'm trying to decide how i'd like to run these supps. I'd like to continue bulking but as of now i've picked up some fat along the way and i'm hoping LeanX will help me keep off the fat as I continue this bulk.

I'm debating between:

1-2 Weeks LeanXtreme
3-4 Weeks ActXtreme/LeanXtreme
5-6 Weeks ActXtreme

Or

Both bottles at the same time for 4 weeks at the recommended dose. And when (ive heard so many good things about this stack that im sure it will be effective) I get good results I'd buy another 2 bottles to continue this run.

Or 4 weeks on LeanXtreme followed by 4 weeks ActXtreme

Theres so many options, and since its my first time with a product such as this I dont know where to start.

Thanks for the help.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you've never used it before, use it along for the first run. At the very least, use it alone for the first two weeks before adding in the Activate Xtreme!

heman86

heman86

Awards
hello desertfox,

iàm going to run a similar cycle with one exception --> TRIAZOLE

ax week 1-8
tz week 1-8
lx week 1-6

if the stuff works for me i will add another 4 week of ax+tz+lx

maybe thats also an option for you. i only found positiv reviews on triazole, so i think it`s a good product. it will also help u loose some fat , because it will reduces estrogen.
so if you want the full "anabolic" and "anit-e" effect u should also add it.

i will receive my stack beginning next week, so if u want we could make a "BATTLE-LOG" :buttkick: :hitwithrock: :duel: :saw: :gore:
:party:

XJDesertFox

Awards
Well, everyone I talked to has been raving about triazole, so I put in another order at nutra and got another bottle of Ax and a bottle of triazole.

I've been on the Ax+Lx for almost 2 complete weeks now and i'm already seeing good strength gains, so i cant wait to see what happens when i throw in the triazole.

I'm thinking of following a game plan similar to the 12 week plan posted, but with only one bottle of triazole instead of two.

Should I run the Ax continuously or put a break in it such as in the 12 week plan? With the trazole bridging the time frame between Ax bottles?

or

Should I just throw in the triazole in weeks 5-8? or maybe weeks 3-6?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Robboe can answer your dosing question

I followed the 12 week plan exactly and was amazed at the continued gains.
My only suggestion is to just keep pushing it hard in the gym and you'll be surprised by the strength gains that seem to just keep coming...

heman86

heman86

Awards
@ desertfox

i started on tuesday and i take 6ax-4tz-2lx
i will take it ~8 weeks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Well, everyone I talked to has been raving about triazole, so I put in another order at nutra and got another bottle of Ax and a bottle of triazole.

I've been on the Ax+Lx for almost 2 complete weeks now and i'm already seeing good strength gains, so i cant wait to see what happens when i throw in the triazole.

I'm thinking of following a game plan similar to the 12 week plan posted, but with only one bottle of triazole instead of two.

Should I run the Ax continuously or put a break in it such as in the 12 week plan? With the trazole bridging the time frame between Ax bottles?

or

Should I just throw in the triazole in weeks 5-8? or maybe weeks 3-6?
If you want to run a 12-week cycle, do the bridge.

XJDesertFox

Awards
I'm sure Robboe can answer your dosing question

I followed the 12 week plan exactly and was amazed at the continued gains.
My only suggestion is to just keep pushing it hard in the gym and you'll be surprised by the strength gains that seem to just keep coming...
Thats exactly how i felt during my second week of Ax, I was plateaued at 285 on my squat, on my leg day during the second week of Ax, i did my set of 285 and went "oh hell yes, i can do more" threw another 15 lbs on and went 300 for 4

If you want to run a 12-week cycle, do the bridge.
Sounds good, thanks!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how i felt during my second week of Ax, I was plateaued at 285 on my squat, on my leg day during the second week of Ax, i did my set of 285 and went "oh hell yes, i can do more" threw another 15 lbs on and went 300 for 4
No fear. Hell yeah.