Triazole effective for preventing gyno on test cycle?
- 02-04-2011, 10:18 AM
- 02-04-2011, 03:17 PM
02-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Well the blood work doesn't lie but from what i have read this product seems more capable to prevent estrogen related side effects while on a natty test cycle like Activate Xtreme. I do not believe it would be potent enough to work with injectables. Maybe i am wrong and someone can disprove me, but i do not think this would be enough. Probably need a SERM like nolva.
Erase is does-dependent and if you take 5 caps/day of that stuff you will have the estrogen levels of a Spartan (very low) so maybe a product like that that is inherently an anti-E and not an all-around supp like triazole would work also.
03-03-2011, 11:51 PM
I heard Cahill on SHR talking about a guy using triazole during his test cycle. And something about blood work looking good. Is there a link to this?
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AtomicFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:02 PM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:24 PM
- By Bberforlife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:34 PM
- By Mess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2006, 03:02 AM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2004, 11:40 PM