triazole pct

Mafesto31

Awards
has anyone tried the triazole+activate stack as pct with no serm?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't rely on it unless you're doing a mild PH cycle...
I've ran Reversitol as my PCT for a 4 week h-drol cycle which has anti-e and test boosting effects and it worked out pretty good but I did lose some of my weight gains.

Mafesto31

Awards
I wouldn't rely on it unless you're doing a mild PH cycle...
I've ran Reversitol as my PCT for a 4 week h-drol cycle which has anti-e and test boosting effects and it worked out pretty good but I did lose some of my weight gains.
ive actually did the exact same cycle. ive did several cycles with otc pct and came out fine but im not sure if i should risk it anymore. i am planing on running pmag and katanadrol for 5-6wks. i just want to avoid tamox again but its no big deal.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you looked into torem?

The way I see it, the more times you skip a SERM for pct the more likely you are to ruin your chances at having kids one day.

Mafesto31

Awards
true.. ya ive checked out torem its just not as popular yet but people who have ran it say its much better

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Probably should use a SERM if you can find it. However, Triazole+Activate Xtreme has been used for PCT with success before, and the tester actually continued to make gains throughout PCT. Surprising, I know, but it did a superb job.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I did use triazole/actx for PCT after Estane. 4 weeks at 30mgs

I dont have blood work this time, but felt great and continued to make gains throughout pct. This was end of last year and Im still doing fine.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established

I dont have blood work this time, but felt great and continued to make gains throughout pct. This was end of last year and Im still doing fine.
Did you experience any major weight or strength loss once you got into PCT?

If I were to add either liquid Nolva or possibly Torem into a PCT for Estane x4 weeks, could I expect to see and keep more of the gains? I only ask b/c I have extra Nolva and Torem doesnt seem to be too hard to obtain IMO.

Im curious cause I should be having surgery soon and want to come back afterward with a light cycle to cut up and get my strength back quicker.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried the triazole+activate stack as pct with no serm?
One guy used Triazole and Activate Xtreme as PCT for an injectable cycle. He had blood work taken three weeks after his last pill of PCT. He did not have pre-cycle bloods taken so make of these figures what you will but his free testosterone measured in at 13.5ng/dl (range 9-30) and total testosterone measured in at 434ng/dl (range 240-950).

His triglyceride and cholesterol readings were in healthy range. In fact, they were perfect.

Remember, these bloods were taken a full three weeks off pct and read in the healthy/normal range.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

How you dosed?? Timed this pct protocol??

Thanks