Changes to Activate - AnabolicMinds.com

Changes to Activate

1. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Changes to Activate

I'm just finishing my 5th week on Triazole+Activate XT (old version)+Lean XT. Thus far I have gained about 3-4 lbs. I want to continue the stack but I am not happy with the elimination of I3C from the old Activate formula. I3C is proven product with tons of research backing it. I don't understand the reason for the change unless it's financial. I will however, continue the stack with Triazole but I will drop the Lean XT and the Activate Xt and replace it with Erase. We shall see what we shall see.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm just finishing my 5th week on Triazole+Activate XT (old version)+Lean XT. Thus far I have gained about 3-4 lbs. I want to continue the stack but I am not happy with the elimination of I3C from the old Activate formula. I3C is proven product with tons of research backing it. I don't understand the reason for the change unless it's financial. I will however, continue the stack with Triazole but I will drop the Lean XT and the Activate Xt and replace it with Erase. We shall see what we shall see.
    While I agree with you that I3C is a great product, you need to also realize that we would never take a step back in our product formulation financial or not. In fact the formula now is improved and more effective than previous. For estrogen control our focus is on Triazole, however Activate Xtreme still features pZole to keep estrogen in check with solo Activate Xtreme use.

All in all, the choice is yours, however, the new Activate Xtreme formula has been tested, and the results are stellar.
  3. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Please explane the advantage of pzole over I3C.
    •   

4. Handsome and intelligent

Please explane the advantage of pzole over I3C.
    pZole is discussed at length in the Triazole write-up and in the FAQ on our website: http://www.getds.com/Products/triazole
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  5. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I've read the write-up several times. I still don't see the advantages.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Its a very potent herbal AI that has limited to no side effects. It is more effective than I3C in the grand scheme of things. It is in Activate Xtreme to control estrogen and not annihilate it.
  7. Handsome and intelligent

I3C helps improve the ratio of "good" to "bad" estrogen metabolites. pZole reduces estrogen significantly better as evidenced by our initial bloodwork on pZole alone. For estro control it was a no-brainer really.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe vs. ActivaTe Xtreme
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 12:27 AM