Would the Triazole/Activate Extreme stack help reduce existing gyno??

mscleaddictin

Just curious if Triazole/Activate Extreme would help in reducing some possible gyno symptoms :06:? I have a tendency to carry chest fat and it is hard to determine if it is a small case of gyno...or just fat? Under the nipples is a little bumpy, been there for years, and would like to exhaust all options before even thinking of the knife...any thoughts?

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Just curious if Triazole/Activate Extreme would help in reducing some possible gyno symptoms :06:? I have a tendency to carry chest fat and it is hard to determine if it is a small case of gyno...or just fat? Under the nipples is a little bumpy, been there for years, and would like to exhaust all options before even thinking of the knife...any thoughts?
I wouldn't try and use supplements to treat a medical condition. Honestly I will let someone else chime in.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Real gyno is a hard lump that you can feel through any fat deposited around the area. If its just fat it'll feel mostly squishy, albeit firm.

Have you had your GP check it out?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Anything that reduces estrogen will help with gyno. It will also probably help reduce overall fat deposits.

mscleaddictin

Anything that reduces estrogen will help with gyno. It will also probably help reduce overall fat deposits.
Do you have any recommendations? I had a surgeon look at it, although I'm sure they all have $$$ in their minds, not our best interest. I have researched this a few times and I kept hearing that Nolvadex will reduce it, but was just wondering about Triazole...since I thought they claim it is as potent as Letro...just curious. I will continue to drop my bf before I assume, maybe in old age men just end up carrying more chest fat? Sucks!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a couple of small knots beneath my right nipple. It's gyno. I had the same problem with my left nipple and had it surgically removed a couple of years ago. I actually don't mind these knots and if I knew then what I know now, I would not have had the surgery. These two remaining knots let me know rather quickly if my hormones are out of balance. I find that if I use a good AI they are virtually non-existent. I can still feel them but they are not pronounced nor do they hurt. Moreover, as I lower my overall estrogen I seem to lean out rather quickly. I3C is a good product with solid research behind it and very inexpensive. I also like formestane for the same reason. I am currently using Formadrol by LG with good success. I don't know about pzole. It may be a good product but it's new, at least to me, and unproven. The initial study looks encouraging but only time will tell. As with most herbs the quality of extraction is critical. Moreover there is no standardization for Brassaiopsis glumerulata. At least none of which I am aware, so you are at the mercy of the supplement company. DS is a reputable company and typically puts out quality products so I would imagine that the product will prove to be effective over the long haul.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Most of those that have had gyno for many years - and specifically that developed during puberty - have pretty much got permanent gyno that no medication will fix. For these people, and given the current state of medicine, the only way is via surgery unfortunately.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any recommendations? I had a surgeon look at it, although I'm sure they all have $$$ in their minds, not our best interest. I have researched this a few times and I kept hearing that Nolvadex will reduce it, but was just wondering about Triazole...since I thought they claim it is as potent as Letro...just curious. I will continue to drop my bf before I assume, maybe in old age men just end up carrying more chest fat? Sucks!
If it is genuine gynocomastia and not just chest fat, and you are trying as many ways as possible before opting for the evasive surgical procedure, then it is certainly worth a shot.

I can't work out whether you are saying that the surgeon said it was actual breast tissue or just fat tissue? If the latter, you can diet it off.

mscleaddictin

Well I have a couple of small knots beneath my right nipple. It's gyno. I had the same problem with my left nipple and had it surgically removed a couple of years ago. I actually don't mind these knots and if I knew then what I know now, I would not have had the surgery. These two remaining knots let me know rather quickly if my hormones are out of balance. I find that if I use a good AI they are virtually non-existent. I can still feel them but they are not pronounced nor do they hurt. Moreover, as I lower my overall estrogen I seem to lean out rather quickly. I3C is a good product with solid research behind it and very inexpensive. I also like formestane for the same reason. I am currently using Formadrol by LG with good success. I don't know about pzole. It may be a good product but it's new, at least to me, and unproven. The initial study looks encouraging but only time will tell. As with most herbs the quality of extraction is critical. Moreover there is no standardization for Brassaiopsis glumerulata. At least none of which I am aware, so you are at the mercy of the supplement company. DS is a reputable company and typically puts out quality products so I would imagine that the product will prove to be effective over the long haul.
Sounds like my situation, I don't believe it is that bad, although need to reduce my BF to get a better perspective. Funny you say that you are using Formadrol Extreme currently and having good success with it...I have two bottles in my cabinet as I am currently on a 6 week Trifecta cycle and will be using Formadrol and T-911 for PCT following...so that is good to hear! I appreciate the input, you seem to have done some extensive research on the AI products, so what I was thinking is to run my cycle through, do the PCT, and then try an 8 week cut/lean cycle of Triazole/Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme and see where we are from there...want to get stage ready for summer/fall this year. I will give you the link to my log that I am doing on the LG side.

Thanks again!

mscleaddictin

I sent this to Robboe as well, hopefully I did it right and you can click on it and it takes you to it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/167159-got-muscle-muscle.html

Just if you are curious...thanks again!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol is one of my favorite products. It is comprised primarily of Ursolic Acid and a derivative of 7,8 benzoflavone. Both are good estrogen blockers and both are good for overall health. Formadrol is pretty much a staple for me.

mscleaddictin

Formadrol is one of my favorite products. It is comprised primarily of Ursolic Acid and a derivative of 7,8 benzoflavone. Both are good estrogen blockers and both are good for overall health. Formadrol is pretty much a staple for me.
Thanks BBB, I appreciate the input. I completely agree with your take on USP Labs, I was using their so called Asteroid Stack and zilch... Nada! I do like their Modern BCAA's and was using Jack3D, but switched over to Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump to give them a shot with LG Trifecta Stack...only 7 days into cycle, and logging it...only time will tell.

I see you are a structural engineer...I am a Public Works Supervisor and Project Manager managing CIPP projects for a town here in California, overseeing sewer, water, and storm drainage facilities.

Thanks again, will look for your posts in the future for some intellect!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing an 8 week run with Triazole, Activate XT and Formadrol. I also used Lean XT for about 3 weeks, until the bottle ran out. I have gained quite a bit of strength on this stack but very little mass. I initially gained about 3-4 lbs. by week four but I seem to have lost most of my gains. I'm using a maintenance diet in order effectively evaluate the overall effect.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
I'm just finishing an 8 week run with Triazole, Activate XT and Formadrol. I also used Lean XT for about 3 weeks, until the bottle ran out. I have gained quite a bit of strength on this stack but very little mass. I initially gained about 3-4 lbs. by week four but I seem to have lost most of my gains. I'm using a maintenance diet in order effectively evaluate the overall effect.
It would be better to up your caloric intake in favor of protein during a stack like this in order to maximize effectiveness, rather than evaluate an effect on a poor diet...

zwilliby

Awards
I had gyno surgery 9 weeks ago. Both nips. 27g removed from one and 29g from the other. Mine was a mix of fatty and glandular tissue but i had my family MD who i have had for 21 years look at it and also a very reputable and experienced gyno surgeon assess and both said it was gyno.

I had gyno for 2 years. I dieted and trained to the point where i was extremely lean everywhere except my damn pecs. It's frustrating! I'm kind of wishing i would have tried an anti-E. My gyno was from puberty and enhanced through the use of the PH 5 decazol.

As Robboe said, since you haven't taken them yet (have you?) then i would try them seperately. Your choice. Def more potent stacked but since you are trying to reduce estrogen to make the gyno go away i would think triazole would do more of what you are looking for by itself.