Stack question

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run triazole and activate xtreme for 30 days but was wondering if I could throw M-Stak into the mix. Would this be okay? I forgot I had a can of M-Stak that I never used and thought might as well use it with this stack.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you've never used the Activate Xtreme + Triazole stack then you might want to run it alone first time so you can truly assess how the stack works for you.

mscleaddictin

If you've never used the Activate Xtreme + Triazole stack then you might want to run it alone first time so you can truly assess how the stack works for you.
I am also curious about DS Supplements as well, and this is what I was planning on doing in the next few months and would love some feedback on this!

I am just about to start a 6 week cycle of LG Science Trifecta Stack, as well as incorporating some of LG Sciences supplements during the cycle such as Anadraulic Pump and State GT, Ghenerate, I-GH-1, and then for the PCT Formadrol Extreme with T-911.

After reading up on Triazole and Activate Extreme, I really want to try your products too...so I was thinking right after my PCT from this cycle that I would try your stack!

A little about me, as you can see on the left I am currently 230 lbs, approximately 13% bf, going to compete in a bodybuildning competition later this year in the summer/fall, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my test count checked it was 239...sucks! I haven't ran any PH in a long time and wanted to give them a solid run to see how my body will respond to them. My diet and training is solid, I eat clean...every 3 hours, my training split is 2 on/1 off, I'm doing cardio 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes, and let me know if there is anything else you would like me to add.

I look forward to your comments...thank you in advance!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I am also curious about DS Supplements as well, and this is what I was planning on doing in the next few months and would love some feedback on this!

I am just about to start a 6 week cycle of LG Science Trifecta Stack, as well as incorporating some of LG Sciences supplements during the cycle such as Anadraulic Pump and State GT, Ghenerate, I-GH-1, and then for the PCT Formadrol Extreme with T-911.

After reading up on Triazole and Activate Extreme, I really want to try your products too...so I was thinking right after my PCT from this cycle that I would try your stack!

A little about me, as you can see on the left I am currently 230 lbs, approximately 13% bf, going to compete in a bodybuildning competition later this year in the summer/fall, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my test count checked it was 239...sucks! I haven't ran any PH in a long time and wanted to give them a solid run to see how my body will respond to them. My diet and training is solid, I eat clean...every 3 hours, my training split is 2 on/1 off, I'm doing cardio 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes, and let me know if there is anything else you would like me to add.

I look forward to your comments...thank you in advance!
Will you be aiming to bulk, cut or recomp using the Activate Xtreme + Triazole stack? If you run it, please log it so i can follow!

mscleaddictin

Will you be aiming to bulk, cut or recomp using the Activate Xtreme + Triazole stack? If you run it, please log it so i can follow!
Cut and or recomp...I am currently logging during my Trifecta cycle, it is on the LG thread site. I would be more than happy to log it while using the combo, will probably start it up right after PCT of Trifecta. Take a look at my log, it is the first I have ever done so feedback would be great...the thread is "Got Muscle? Muscle Addictions 10 week Journey with LG". Thanks for your reply.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Cut and or recomp...I am currently logging during my Trifecta cycle, it is on the LG thread site. I would be more than happy to log it while using the combo, will probably start it up right after PCT of Trifecta. Take a look at my log, it is the first I have ever done so feedback would be great...the thread is "Got Muscle? Muscle Addictions 10 week Journey with LG". Thanks for your reply.
Link me directly to it and i'll subscribe!

mscleaddictin

Link me directly to it and i'll subscribe!
You will have to forgive me, I am still getting to know the in's and out's of this site...how do you link someone to a thread so you can subscribe? You will only have to teach me once :)!

nouseforaname

Awards
I would personally run each separately if its your first time.