best ai for bulk daa stack???

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so i bought bulk daa to boost test and bulk macuna pruiens to inhibit prolactin, after doing a bit of research, ive found that not only do i need an ai, but that atd and formestane are/can be somehow suppressive in some way... the only ais ive ever used are atd and aromasin..... but im looking for something otc that will be effective for this stack any suggestions? and why?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i bought bulk daa to boost test and bulk macuna pruiens to inhibit prolactin, after doing a bit of research, ive found that not only do i need an ai, but that atd and formestane are/can be somehow suppressive in some way... the only ais ive ever used are atd and aromasin..... but im looking for something otc that will be effective for this stack any suggestions? and why?
You've posted this in the Driven Sports' subforum, so I'm going to assume you are asking about Triazole. Triazole is very effective as an AI - look around at the logs and reviews. However, Triazole does not just act as an AI, but as a Testosterone booster, and would actually compliment your current stack nicely.

~Rosie~

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
formestane is not suppressive at doses you would be using to combat DAA estro rise.. Just FYI..

and atd is not suppressive either.. Just not good on libido..

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be using bulk DAA as well and will use 40-60mg of transdermal formestane with bulk testofen powder for an upcoming natty/igf cycle..

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You've posted this in the Driven Sports' subforum, so I'm going to assume you are asking about Triazole. Triazole is very effective as an AI - look around at the logs and reviews. However, Triazole does not just act as an AI, but as a Testosterone booster, and would actually compliment your current stack nicely.

~Rosie~
This.

Triazole will do the job nicely.