activate xtream/dermacrine

antknee

Im about to start about 6 weeks of dermacrine and im looking for something to maybe stack with it..ive seen good reviews of activate and im wondering if it would be worth it to stack it with the derma..ive run dermacrine a number of times, usually with a T booster of some kind.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Im about to start about 6 weeks of dermacrine and im looking for something to maybe stack with it..ive seen good reviews of activate and im wondering if it would be worth it to stack it with the derma..ive run dermacrine a number of times, usually with a T booster of some kind.
Then you'll love using it with Activate Xtreme cause Activate Xtreme is the best!

antknee

i guess ill find out for myself- i just took a chance and ordered Activate to run with the Dermacrine. i suppose ill really see if it is ' the best.' or if it treats me as good or better than testopro or pp's phyto caps..

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
would it be better than triazole for a mass builder?
i guess ill find out for myself- i just took a chance and ordered Activate to run with the Dermacrine. i suppose ill really see if it is ' the best.' or if it treats me as good or better than testopro or pp's phyto caps..
Sorry for the delay in responding but great to hear that you ordered Activate Xtreme. You will not be disappointed!

antknee

One more question if thats ok- how are you guys dosing this? just go by the label?

antknee

well so far, so good...im in about 3 days for both products ( dermacrine LV and Activate X treame) and i feel pretty damn good in the gym...after not benching for about 5 months due to some injury rehab ( minor stuff ) on elbows and shoulder, i hit my goal of 315x1 in the close grip bench ( thumbs in the smooth center of bar ) and then 345x1 in the regular bench..not all time records for me, but they are for sure for the last 6 months or so, easy...

just to clarify i started benching again about 3 weeks ago- i was only doing close grips and dips during the time off regular bench and overhead presses..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Very nice lifts man.

Solid Bench.

antknee

Thanks man....I've got some goals in mind...I'm not there yet, but considering the layoff, I'm happy with them, esp at my age, lol!

antknee

sorry for the delay- internet is spotty right now- so far so good..im getting stronger, slowly..but im dropping some fat or water and im looking better esp in the shoulders and arms..endurance is great and long workouts are no problem..i feel like i dont want to stop in the gym..all poundages are up a bit..so all in all im pretty happy for the 10 days or so ive been on..oh, libido is off the hook..im 41, never have a problem in that area and this has just increased that - girlfriend is very happy, she's...uh... yeah. lets just say i dont have to worry about getting denied, lol...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 19
Supplements 34
Supplements 0
Supplements 44
Supplements 4