NEW Activate Xtreme logging opportunities!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

The product has been available for a few weeks, and now it could be YOUR chance to log the ALL NEW Activate Xtreme.

More info on the new version here.

We're looking for THREE loggers. If you want to be involved, here's how:

Our Criteria

18yrs +
No current androgen usage
Not currently on PCT and not to be used for PCT
No pre-existing medical condition(s)
Video logs hosted on YouTube GREATLY increase your chances
Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

US only folks, apologies to those outside of the country.

Tell us why we should pick you

You guys know the drill:

Past/present/future goals.
Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.
Recommendations for others.
Or anything else you'd like us to know.
Please do not apply if you have other logging obligations to fulfil

Fire away.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Robboe, as you know I'm logging my Activate X already but this is a great opportunity for someone to jump on.

I'm loving this stuff so far. Maybe next time for me.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
6'
215, 12-13%

Training Experience: 8+ years. I no longer train specifically in a BBing-style nature as I have returned more to my roots of training for performance in a more athletic nature. Currently, I am looking to decrease fat and gain strength while really upping my performance cardio (e.g. circuit-training, Prowler/sleds).

Diet: I follow many Paleo principles (e.g. no gluten, dairy, corn, etc.), but I do use protein powders

Sample Diet:
1: 4 eggs, 4 oz beef, 10 oz potato, fruit
2: Whey/Egg/Casein shake (~45g), mixed nuts
3: 8-10 oz chicken, 10 oz potato, 2C broccoli
4: Same a #2
5: Eggs, grass-fed beef sausage, potato, fruit (post-training)
6: Lean Protein, 2C vegetables

Supps:
10g Fish Oil (2 every meal except post-training)
2 Gut Health
3g ALCAR
400mg NaRALA (split into 2 doses)
Whey/Egg/Casein blend

I have used many test boosters in the past including the original NHA stack (also, RR, Activate X v1 and v2). Others used include Mass FX, FenoTest, TestoPro, Stoked, IGF-2, etc. Since I'm going more towards strength, I feel as though the AX would help to augment this by increasing free test and increased aggression. To this day, my favorite NH stack is the original Activate X and 3 caps of RPM in terms of strength, aggression, and body compostion.

Also, for what it is worth, I am a training partner of Rodja and him and I will be training extensively over the next 4 months.

Split:
Mon: Max Effort Lower, Core, Flexibility
Tue: Dynamic Upper, Cardio
Wed: Prowler Push
Thur: Dynamic Lower, Cardio
Fri: Max Effort Upper, Core, Flexibility
Sat: Sled Drag or Sprints

I can take pics, but cannot include a video log (sorry, don't have the means for that).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The product has been available for a few weeks, and now it could be YOUR chance to log the ALL NEW Activate Xtreme.

Our Criteria

18yrs +

You guys know the drill:

Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.

Fire away.
Our Criteria

18yrs + 30 and 80's handsome
No current androgen usage None
Not currently on PCT and not to be used for PCT I don't even know what PCT means, at first I thought it was an STD and then I started telling everyone to get tested. I'm PCT clear here.
No pre-existing medical condition(s) - Priapism from Triazole? But I feel like that's a good thing.
Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances: Willing to post videos/pics and/or go on chatroulette

About to finish up an 8 week run of Triazole. Would love to see the benefits of free test both in the gym and through various sporting events which I'm involved in.

You guys know the drill:

Past/present/future goals. - Plan to bulk in the coming months and would love to be able to use this product to achieve the best possible result.
Diet/training. - Diet is predicated upon a high fat/protein rich diet. I lift 4-5 days a week, mostly functional training, incorporating various boxing related exercises as well.
Past/Current Logs - Ran a non-sponsored log while using the newest version of stim-x with 1-metiq by AX.
Recommendations for others. -To use Triazole. It's completely recomped me within the last 2 months.
Or anything else you'd like us to know. The new Jonas Brothers album drops this Friday if you're interested.

Fire away.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for Grmlock's work ethic. I've known him for years and he always brings it every session.

Also, where the hell are the other apps for this!?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Our Criteria

18yrs +

You guys know the drill:

Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.

Fire away.
I'm 23 and never used PHs or AAS im 100% natty and don't even know what PCT is... Sounds like some bull**** you would order at burger king.....

There's a video of me somewhere on YouTube front squatting 405 for reps... I'd have to search for it.

I'm posting from my iphone and don't know if I can post pics but I'm 6'1" about 230ish with most my abs showing.

Past goal was to be were I am today. New goal is 250 with abs and wanna Deadlift 800 no idea what my max dead lift is now. I hit 500 for 5 the other day. Also wanna rep out the 150lb dumb bells on flat and incline bench... I'm currently reppin the 130's.

Diet.
Over 48oz of liquid egg whites a day
10 oz red meat x 4 or 5
Oats and brown rice
I eat about 400 plus grams of protein a day and cycle my carbs

Training is intense...'bodybuilding with a mix of powerlifting. Would like to compare it to Ronnie Coleman or jonnie Jackson. With less weight tho lol

Never logged anything. Brand new to this site but have been following the offer logs and LOVE it! I wouldn't let ya down.

I was thinking about trying activate Xtream!! so maybe this will be a good chance I used animal test and I believe it had some of the same stuff....

You should pick me because I'm 100% devoted to my goals. I have been in love with health, nutrition, and bodybuilding since I was 12. I work out 5-6 times I eat 8-10 times a day and i love the bodybuilding life! I've always said I like being a cop but I LOVE bodybuilding / weight lifting.

I also have a whole lot of energy and I'm kinda crazy so I will make the log interesting!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some more Apps in here!! :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I wish I could log this. The original was FANTASTIC, so I could imagine how great this version could be.

Get in on this people, surprised there are not a ton applying.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I wish I could log this. The original was FANTASTIC, so I could imagine how great this version could be.

That's what I'm saying. I'd be all over this, but have a FlashOver log that is about to start.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I didn't have logging commitments already in order, I would claw some eyes out for an opportunity like this. Got me a bottle of Triazole just sitting in the stash begging to be used already and I've heard insane reps given to Activate.

Hope some more apps get in here because I can only imagine how great the new version is.

Bump bump bump, people!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess DS is still a little out of touch on this board. Over time that will change.
'Tis a sad day when DS is ignored in lieu of flashier, overhyped products. What's even worse is the lack of homage to innovation and the originator of the NHA stack, which brought Divanil to all of us.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely gonna put in my app! In class now but will later tonight! Been really waningt to have a go at this! If we get picked can we add anything such as Triazole or testofen or is it gonna be only the activate?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. I'd be all over this, but have a FlashOver log that is about to start.
Same for me...:damnit:

'Tis a sad day when DS is ignored in lieu of flashier, overhyped products. What's even worse is the lack of homage to innovation and the originator of the NHA stack, which brought Divanil to all of us.
Could not agree more here!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this as well for me too :(

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I'm gettin my app in within the next few hours!!!!! :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sex- Male

Age- 25

Height- 5'9"

Weight- 185 lbs

Measurements(chest, arms,quads, and waist)

Arm: R 17.5 L 17.45

Chest: about 47.5 in

Quads: R 22.5 in L 23 in mid thigh

Waist: 33 in. at belly button

Short term Goal

Right now I would like to lose a few lbs while maintaining or even gaining a few pounds of muscle. Looking for a nice lbm gaining with zero fat gain all while lossing some unwated bf.

Long Term Goal

Would like to be able to maintain 8% year round while gaining strength and a few lbs of muscle a month. I was a gymnast for 12 + years and after quitting got into bodybuilding. I went from a ripped 155 lbs to about 180lbs then I started eating a ton and pounding weight gainers and quickly shot up to 230 lbs.....way to chubby for me but strength was through the roof. Now I am back down to about 185 at probably 10-12 % bf. I would like to stay around this weight but drop a few % bf and eventualy when I get to my ideal body fat percent then slowly start trying to gain a few pounds of muscle.

Diet/Training:

I change up my diet and training quite a bit! :) I get bored and like variety! For the past few months I have been doing an unweighed paleo diet consisting of high fat/high protein/and very low carb. I have been doing a lot of research and reading and have currently started a intermittent fasting program! Fast for 16 hours a day then eight during an 8 hour window! Only been on it about a week but I am loving it so far and already think I can tell the difference! I am eating 3 large meals....trying to train on an empty stomach (but drink 30g of BCAAs before during and after)...cycling calorie and carbs but keeping protein high throughout! There is a site called leangains where there are more details about the diet! As well, I recently was doing and EDT style workout along with some gymnastics workouts! However, switching to IF diet, I am gonna switch my training around! Every other day workouts and reverse pyramid style! This is how I have it laid out right now1:
Day 1:

Squat 1 x 5 (max)/1 x 5 (90% of first money set)/3 set until TKO (80% of first set)
Incline DB 1 x 5 (max)/1 x 5 (90% of first money set)/3 set until TKO (80% of first set)
Bench 1 x 5
Weighted chins 1 x 5 (max)/1 x 5 (90% of first money set)/3 set until TKO (80% of first set)
Decline Skullcrushers 2 x 5
Ab exercise

Day 3:

Deadlifts 1 x 5 (max)/1 x 5 (90% of first money set)/3 set until TKO (80% of first set)
Overhead presses 1 x 5 (max)/1 x 5 (90% of first money set)/3 set until TKO (80% of first set)
Shoulder tri set x 2
Leg Extension/leg curl x 1
Calve exercises x 2
Abs x 1

Day 5 : repeat day 1 but increase weights on major lifts
Day 7: Repeat day 3 but increase weights on major lifts

Past/Current Logs:
Here is the ending of my current log....haven't posted final review yet...have to take pics!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160669-building-perfect-physique.html

Also, check out my sig for an LG log I did.

Here are a few vids from my previous log.....If I get picked I will post vids to some of my workouts!

Here is my youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/Luder2001350zTT?feature=mhum

I would really like a chance to give this product a try! I have tried a ton of different supplements and different T-boosters and will most give a decent gain in the libido department...sometimes a decline in libido.....most have never delivered the goods toward strength or body recomp! I have read a ton of good reviews for strength/libido/and body improvement for AX and would love to put it to the test! As well, if I get picked I would also like to maybe add in some triazole and LX for a total body recomp/cut if that is cool....if not, and I get picked I would run AX solo! Right now, I would like to lost some BF while mainting my weight as well as get stronger on all my core lifts! So I think I would be an excellent candidate to give it a go! Thanks fella's and lemme know if ya'll need anything else!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there are not more apps flowing in for this! Geezz! !!!! Common fellas!!!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say just give it to the ones who already applied :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I say just give it to the ones who already applied :D
You know what, i think i will!

Grmlock (always going to picked with Rodja as a reference)

southpaw23

StakedCop

And 350zTT who arguably had the best application in the thread.

We just want feedback from the use of Activate Xtreme alone folks. PM me full names and addresses.

Thanks all!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...can't wait for the logs!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks fellas for this opportunity! This is great!!!! Thanks for the comps too robboe, much appreciated! Lets get ready to has some fun and get things rollin!!!!! :) Pm on its way!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!! Pm will be in soon!! Thanks!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!

I'll be following along. From what I've experienced so far your going to love this stuff!!!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys.. I look forward to the Logs!!

Please post links in here when you get them started. Thanks!! :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yay!! I get to kick Grmlock's ass for the next month. My Prowler is G2G and set up.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI fellas, these went out yesterday. Were meant to go out Friday night but didn't get to the post office in time!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Of you don't mind me asking... How many days and at what dose will we be using?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. I'll be ready to rock on Monday.
Gosh darn-it! I had mine mailed to my work address and I'm on my RDOs... Might be making a surprise trip to work haha