Triazole with DHEA?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
How would Triazole work in conjunction with high doses of DHEA, especially in the 40 and over crowd? What are DS's thoughts on using this with such substances that could aromatize?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How would Triazole work in conjunction with high doses of DHEA, especially in the 40 and over crowd? What are DS's thoughts on using this with such substances that could aromatize?
You a fan of DHEA?

I've never been 100% convinced with the DHEA + AI concept, but if you already use DHEA and are a fan of it, you'll definately like adding Triazole to the mix.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would Triazole work in conjunction with high doses of DHEA, especially in the 40 and over crowd?
The Triazole bloodwork was very impressive - going off the bloodwork and the science behind the product, Triazole and DHEA would work and be quite a good combination.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Old post I know but did you do this? How did you get on?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Never did do it. I actually quit using "supplements". Realized I had wasted years and thousands on bogus hype. Basically just eat a very strict interpretation of the Paleo diet and use very minimal supplementary products. For me now supps are Royal jelly, Manuka Honey, wild gathered mushrooms, spices (especially turmeric), cacao and Maca powder. I am planning on using some of Green Pasture's fermented cod liver oil and also their X-factor butter oil. I feel every dollar spent on a "supplement" could have bought me a can of sardines or been saved to buy one of the listed products.

I am every bit as strong, ripped and healthy using this protocol as I ever was using the trash peddled here. For every 20 products here 1 might be worth the money IMHO.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
That's funny, because im finding the same thing, im going back to basics - I must have spent £400 last year on supps I could get for £40 and most not needed at all (or mad eme feel worse).

Creatine mono, protein, pre workout - that's it. Anything after this and youre on the dark side where bang equals bunk, not "hmm, I think it worked" junk being peddled.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Never did do it. I actually quit using "supplements". Realized I had wasted years and thousands on bogus hype. Basically just eat a very strict interpretation of the Paleo diet and use very minimal supplementary products. For me now supps are Royal jelly, Manuka Honey, wild gathered mushrooms, spices (especially turmeric), cacao and Maca powder. I am planning on using some of Green Pasture's fermented cod liver oil and also their X-factor butter oil. I feel every dollar spent on a "supplement" could have bought me a can of sardines or been saved to buy one of the listed products.

I am every bit as strong, ripped and healthy using this protocol as I ever was using the trash peddled here. For every 20 products here 1 might be worth the money IMHO.
To be sure I am not directing this at Driven Sports as I think they may be one of the few legit manufacturers. When I say "trash peddled here" I mean generally on this board and at NP.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be sure I am not directing this at Driven Sports as I think they may be one of the few legit manufacturers.
Umm...you sure about that?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am certain that it is not directed at DS, less certain that they are legit. Which of my suppositions are you questioning as I made 2?
DS as "legit." Considering what happens if you google Matt Cahill and if you are in any way aware of their Craze supplement.

brianlukey

Awards
emilio,
What would you recommend for someone looking for a good Maca product? I'm new here, so if it's considered bad manners to mention brand names and products, then a private message would be much appreciated. Thanks.
For me now supps are Royal jelly, Manuka Honey, wild gathered mushrooms, spices (especially turmeric), cacao and Maca powder.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
DS as "legit." Considering what happens if you google Matt Cahill and if you are in any way aware of their Craze supplement.
alas why I left the whole "supplements" thing behind me