Triazole/New AX stack

edge710

Awards
What's up fellas first post here. Question for DS, at 160 lbs, I'm assuming I would get good results by using the recommended 4 caps per day of the New Activate Xtreme. How would that stack with two triazole per day, as to just augment the pzole already in AX? I know it's less than the recommend 3-4 but at my weight im thinking it would be sufficient. Hope to run 2 bottles of AX stacked with 45 days of Triazole. Sound good?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas first post here. Question for DS, at 160 lbs, I'm assuming I would get good results by using the recommended 4 caps per day of the New Activate Xtreme. How would that stack with two triazole per day, as to just augment the pzole already in AX? I know it's less than the recommend 3-4 but at my weight im thinking it would be sufficient. Hope to run 2 bottles of AX stacked with 45 days of Triazole. Sound good?
Sounds fine by me.

edge710

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered the second bottle of Activate and since nutra planet had the stack I got the Triazole as well. What I was getting at in my last post was that I didn't want to over do it with the triazole. Does weight factor in? I'm also concerned about side effects. The testers seemed to get great lab results, but were any side effects reported?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered the second bottle of Activate and since nutra planet had the stack I got the Triazole as well. What I was getting at in my last post was that I didn't want to over do it with the triazole. Does weight factor in? I'm also concerned about side effects. The testers seemed to get great lab results, but were any side effects reported?
I didnt experience anything bad as far as sides go. Some ance on my back/shoulders and oily skin. Thats about it though.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Recommended dose is 3 caps/day but if you're over 220lbs you may want to increase to 4/day.