when to add in new Activate during a pct...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
as the title suggests, trying to figure out the right time to add the new activate in... Have scripted clomid and HCG up front....was thinking towards to end of the clomid to start the actiavate and an AI like triazole or aromasin...thoughts?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I like what you suggested. As you taper down clomid, start up Triazole and Act-X. Should do the job very well.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max! Great to see you again.

And only 270lbs, Jesus! You've been doing some eating!

Gotta say, I freakin love the new activate y'all!! After being off for 4-5 wks, had test levels checked... 704 after a 12 wk bulk, hell, I did not know my test could get that high again...lol. I did not take a dose 12 hrs before the test, so hoping no chance of false positive from the pzole.... regardless, feel "recovered" and very good on this product...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Gotta say, I freakin love the new activate y'all!! After being off for 4-5 wks, had test levels checked... 704 after a 12 wk bulk, hell, I did not know my test could get that high again...lol. I did not take a dose 12 hrs before the test, so hoping no chance of false positive from the pzole.... regardless, feel "recovered" and very good on this product...
Great feedback, Max! Great to hear.