TAL mega stack

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I went for it and purchased the stack.
After much research I jumped on the Triazole/Activate extreme/Lean extreme stack.
I'm finishing a stack this week and was thinking of taking 4 weeks off before beginning this.
Question- Is it necessary to take the break? Can I run straight into this stack?
I'm really looking forward to this as the feedback has me ready to go.I've seen good gains to this point and really think this stack can help take it to the next level.

I'm thinking of logging it. Have never done a log but I think the detail in keeping a log will help.

Any thoughts?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Run it

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks for the support.

Secondly, what are you coming off of? If you are just getting off of some hormonal stuff, I might take a 2 week or so break. You should definitely log it. I'd absolutely follow.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.

No hormonals.
I'm finishing a 9 week stack of Prime/PowerFULL/AT2/AnabolicPump. I've seen huge strength gains and some good recomp from this stack.
The Triazole just looks so solid I jumped on the entire thing thinking I couldn't go wrong and Robboe gave some good feedback on it.

Jasen, been following your log, good stuff.

Any direction or feedback is appreciated.
It may be interesting having a 50yr. old logging this. See how it works for the "slightly" older people.LOL:biglaugh:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
None of the products in that stack are hormonal so you could go straight into the stack if you wanted.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Received my Fedex package!!!

Here's the supp list for my new stack-
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
Super Cissus RX
Nutraplanet CEE
HGHUp

Will start in the next week and will run a log.
Any thoughts or feedback?

I'm really psyched to run this. It seems like it should help me take it to the next level. My commitment in the gym is there and my food is getting more on point daily.
Interested in what you guys think.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
The stack is in!!!
Will start running this tomorrow and will post a log in the supplement log section if anyone want's to follow along.

Have never done a complete log before but will attempt to use Rosie's outline for logging as she does a very detailed report(hope you don't mind).

I will be using the dosing protocol that Robboe has listed in this section.

Super pumped to start this tomorrow!!!

All comments, input, and suggestions are welcomed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over 50 as well and would be very interested in your results!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The stack is in!!!
Will start running this tomorrow and will post a log in the supplement log section if anyone want's to follow along.

Have never done a complete log before but will attempt to use Rosie's outline for logging as she does a very detailed report(hope you don't mind).

I will be using the dosing protocol that Robboe has listed in this section.

Super pumped to start this tomorrow!!!

All comments, input, and suggestions are welcomed.
Looking forward to it!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone-

My stack has come to and end. I am really sorry to see this end but everything does.

My log is linked here in post#14 or go to the Supplement review/log section and look for the DS Lean Mass this 50yr. olds ass thread.

A shout out to DS for making some Kick ass Natty products that work!!!
This was an Unsponsored log with my straight forward opinion.
Thanks to everyone who followed along.

I will post a comprehensive final review in the next few days.

heman86

heman86

Awards
yeah, good to hear hookset ;)

hope it works for *younger* ones also :D

i just talked with fedex, my *tla* stack will arrive on wednesday :biggthumpup:

i will also log this, but i dont know if i do it here or on bb.com, but i will post a link soon

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
yeah, good to hear hookset ;)

hope it works for *younger* ones also :D

i just talked with fedex, my *tla* stack will arrive on wednesday :biggthumpup:

i will also log this, but i dont know if i do it here or on bb.com, but i will post a link soon
I don't think you will be disappointed. Every log I've followed on here has reported great strength gains with some good recomp depending on diet.

Do some experimenting with the Triazole dosing to find your sweet spot(mine was 3/day) and i think you'll be very happy.

Good luck!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Final review for this log is up in the supplement review section.

Thanks for following along and let me know if you have any questions.