Triazole and I

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could really post in any of the existing threads, but I wanted a Triazole thread of my own.. Call me selfish..

I'm only half way though my fourth day right now. I've been pretty confused with the dosing so for the first two days I took 3, yesterday I took four, and will continue with the 2/2 split mentioned in other threads.

What I mainly wanted to say is: my libido is fantastic!
I'm definitely the horniest kid on this rock atm, I'm not sure what's so effective to kick in this fast (maca?).. But I'm very impressed!

One question, should it be dosed before/with/after food, or on an empty stomach?

:saevil:

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
take 2 in morning with first meal then take 2 more with a evening meal like dinner

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I could really post in any of the existing threads, but I wanted a Triazole thread of my own.. Call me selfish..

I'm only half way though my fourth day right now. I've been pretty confused with the dosing so for the first two days I took 3, yesterday I took four, and will continue with the 2/2 split mentioned in other threads.

What I mainly wanted to say is: my libido is fantastic!
I'm definitely the horniest kid on this rock atm, I'm not sure what's so effective to kick in this fast (maca?).. But I'm very impressed!

One question, should it be dosed before/with/after food, or on an empty stomach?

:saevil:
Great to hear and not even remotely surprising!

The acute effect is a combination of the high quality maca extract and the fact that Triazole raises testosterone rapidly. I've seen two blood work reports showing approximately 100% increase in testosterone within five days of use.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The acute effect is a combination of the high quality maca extract and the fact that Triazole raises testosterone rapidly. I've seen two blood work reports showing approximately 100% increase in testosterone within five days of use.
is Gelatinized Maca?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, never heard of this.

The maca we use is a 20:1 extract whhich we've never seen used in the supplement industry before.
Gelatinzed maca is maca which has undergone a special scientific process called "Gelatinization" that removes most of the starch content from the crushed maca roots in order to improve assimilation, make it easier to digest, and concentrate the active ingredients within.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take 2 in morning with first meal then take 2 more with a evening meal like dinner
Thanks, so with meals! Cheers!

I'm definitely surprised.. I've tried every ****ing supplement and most of them do jack **** (for me).

Though I have bought Lean Xtreme for my brother in the past, and he liked it.. After I saw the bloodwork(s), I had to give it a try and I picked up a few bottles. This is my first DS supplement that I've taken personally, and I sincerely hope you guys keep up the commitment to qualtity!

Gelatinzed maca is maca which has undergone a special scientific process called "Gelatinization" that removes most of the starch content from the crushed maca roots in order to improve assimilation, make it easier to digest, and concentrate the active ingredients within.
I use pretty large quantities of gelatinized maca typically, but this extract is too legit!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely surprised.. I've tried every ****ing supplement and most of them do jack **** (for me).

Though I have bought Lean Xtreme for my brother in the past, and he liked it.. After I saw the bloodwork(s), I had to give it a try and I picked up a few bottles. This is my first DS supplement that I've taken personally, and I sincerely hope you guys keep up the commitment to qualtity!
That is a given.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, so with meals! Cheers!

I use pretty large quantities of gelatinized maca typically, but this extract is too legit!

Yeah test booster wise, I never felt this great besides on aas

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reporting back in, just under two weeks in..

Libido is still great, and vascularity is crazy high! I'm also thirsty as ****.. Great stuff guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter whether you dose with or without food - I have mine on an empty stomach.

Libido is still great, and vascularity is crazy high! I'm also thirsty as ****.. Great stuff guys!
:hmmm: Maybe this is why my vascularity has been better of late (well, that and all the carbohydrates I am wolfing down!) :tongue2:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Almost done the first bottle (1-2 days left), so this will effectively be my final review.

First off, it has been a great ride! Definitely worth every penny!
I'll be sure to tell my close friends about this supp, as they should be on it.

-I look lean, dry, and hard.
-My vascularity is still very high.
-I pee very frequently (and effectively drink more water to keep up).

-Most interestingly to me, and I don't know if anyone will believe it.. But I hit a substantial new PR in my deadlifts, and completely crushed my old one!
-My stamina is great, and as I've mentioned almost from the start I'm one horny kid!
-As the end of the bottle neared, my joints started to feel it ever so slightly (low estrogen I'm assuming).

I'm sorry that I'm abroad, otherwise I'd love to see the comparison between my 'pre' bloodwork, and current levels! However, I will definitely test before/after on the next bottle (for my own curiosity).

A big thanks goes out to the guys at DS who have really put out an incredibly effective herbal/all-natural supplement, complete with science (logs, refs & bloodwork)! If anyone is on the fence about giving Triazole a try, I couldn't recommend it more!

Thanks for following along in my progress :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost done the first bottle (1-2 days left), so this will effectively be my final review.

-Most interestingly to me, and I don't know if anyone will believe it.. But I hit a substantial new PR in my deadlifts, and completely crushed my old one!
-My stamina is great, and as I've mentioned almost from the start I'm one horny kid!
-As the end of the bottle neared, my joints started to feel it ever so slightly (low estrogen I'm assuming).

I'm sorry that I'm abroad, otherwise I'd love to see the comparison between my 'pre' bloodwork, and current levels! However, I will definitely test before/after on the next bottle (for my own curiosity).

A big thanks goes out to the guys at DS who have really put out an incredibly effective herbal/all-natural supplement, complete with science (logs, refs & bloodwork)! If anyone is on the fence about giving Triazole a try, I couldn't recommend it more!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Definitely looking forward to the second half of my bottle - I'm increasing dosage to 3 caps daily :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

I believe it! Especially after using Triazole myself!

Great feedback, thanks! Now preach to the hills, brother!

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards

Great to hear that you enjoyed it man! I'm almost done my stack of Activate Xtreme (New and Improved) and Triazole, and I have never seen better results in terms of body composition and strength.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
For most of your cycle you ran 4 caps a day?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear that you enjoyed it man! I'm almost done my stack of Activate Xtreme (New and Improved) and Triazole, and I have never seen better results in terms of body composition and strength.
Definitely! One day when I have more money I'll run them together. In the meantime I'll use the rest of my triazole bottles :)

For most of your cycle you ran 4 caps a day?
Yep, I ran 3 caps (1 with each meal) for a few days before I read the dosing.. lol :twak:
Otherwise it was 2/2 split (4 ed).

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Great results.
Hope I see similiar with my stack. Thanks for leading the way.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a followup question to my post a few months ago regarding stacking AX & Triazole..

Robboe would you be able to tell me how much piperine is in each product? I'm concerned with getting too much (over 10mg ED).

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
As a followup question to my post a few months ago regarding stacking AX & Triazole..

Robboe would you be able to tell me how much piperine is in each product? I'm concerned with getting too much (over 10mg ED).
I'm afraid i can't give you an exact figure, sorry. That said, i can tell you that it only features in Triazole (not in Activate Xtreme) and as long as you stick to the recommended dose then you'll be fine.

mscleaddictin

I actually posted this on another thread to Robboe, but wanted to post this here to due to there is more activity on this thread...and Rosie you being a board sponsor as well I wanted to shoot this your way too...

I am also curious about DS Supplements as well, and this is what I was planning on doing in the next few months and would love some feedback on this!

I am just about to start a 6 week cycle of LG Science Trifecta Stack, as well as incorporating some of LG Sciences supplements during the cycle such as Anadraulic Pump and State GT, Ghenerate, I-GH-1, and then for the PCT Formadrol Extreme with T-911.

After reading up on Triazole and Activate Extreme, I really want to try your products too...so I was thinking right after my PCT from this cycle that I would try your stack!

A little about me, as you can see on the left I am currently 230 lbs, approximately 13% bf, going to compete in a bodybuildning competition later this year in the summer/fall, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my test count checked it was 239...sucks! I haven't ran any PH in a long time and wanted to give them a solid run to see how my body will respond to them. My diet and training is solid, I eat clean...every 3 hours, my training split is 2 on/1 off, I'm doing cardio 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes, and let me know if there is anything else you would like me to add.

I have been reading so much great feedback on these products, and it is overwhelming with all of the different options out there that I am learning from this website...F@#*ing awesome to say the least...still learning my way around here, but coming along :).

Any feedback and advice would be sweet and...thank you in advance!

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid i can't give you an exact figure, sorry. That said, i can tell you that it only features in Triazole (not in Activate Xtreme) and as long as you stick to the recommended dose then you'll be fine.
Oh I see, I somehow misunderstood that Activate Xtreme had it as well! My first run with AX is ending shortly and I'm once again very impressed!

For the first time ever I've got acne on my chest/shoulders.. DS for the win!

ModernLats

Awards

I'm one week in phytoserm and I can report the same. I posted this morning on how libido now beats what I had on test prop, I got to the gym today and PR on shrugs at 450 and would have kept going but my lady wanted breakfast :(. Anyway both of these supplements are no joke and highly recommended so far. I have two tropinol on the way from nutra :usa2:

Oh I forgot to mention on vascularity this may sound dumb but I'm not sure if the vain in my arm has gotten bigger or what the case is but it scared me today sticking out so far. Everyone has to try these two products and honestly I say go for Tropinol I got two for the price of one phytoserm on nutras sale.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I actually posted this on another thread to Robboe, but wanted to post this here to due to there is more activity on this thread...and Rosie you being a board sponsor as well I wanted to shoot this your way too...

I am also curious about DS Supplements as well, and this is what I was planning on doing in the next few months and would love some feedback on this!

I am just about to start a 6 week cycle of LG Science Trifecta Stack, as well as incorporating some of LG Sciences supplements during the cycle such as Anadraulic Pump and State GT, Ghenerate, I-GH-1, and then for the PCT Formadrol Extreme with T-911.

After reading up on Triazole and Activate Extreme, I really want to try your products too...so I was thinking right after my PCT from this cycle that I would try your stack!

A little about me, as you can see on the left I am currently 230 lbs, approximately 13% bf, going to compete in a bodybuildning competition later this year in the summer/fall, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my test count checked it was 239...sucks! I haven't ran any PH in a long time and wanted to give them a solid run to see how my body will respond to them. My diet and training is solid, I eat clean...every 3 hours, my training split is 2 on/1 off, I'm doing cardio 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes, and let me know if there is anything else you would like me to add.

I have been reading so much great feedback on these products, and it is overwhelming with all of the different options out there that I am learning from this website...F@#*ing awesome to say the least...still learning my way around here, but coming along :).

Any feedback and advice would be sweet and...thank you in advance!
Saw your post in another thread and replied!