question for Driven Sports
- 09-29-2010, 04:18 PM
- 09-29-2010, 05:14 PM
- 09-29-2010, 05:21 PM
well I no they work differently but I want to no which is stronger. I can't stack them because my body is very sensitive to test boosters. if I stack them I become lethargic believe it or not. so which one is stronger?
09-29-2010, 05:25 PM
09-29-2010, 05:27 PM
09-29-2010, 11:17 PM
09-30-2010, 08:13 AM
triazole is good. I felt the kick in about 5 days in and it lasted about 2 weeks. after the 2 weeks it was still decent but I did not feel as ready to rumble. its definately one of the better ones out there. for an overall score I would give it a 7 out of 10. today I began the new Activate
09-30-2010, 12:04 PM
09-30-2010, 01:34 PM
09-30-2010, 04:11 PM
09-30-2010, 04:11 PM
09-30-2010, 05:49 PM
well we will see which is better as a stand alone. I ran a full bottle of triazole and today I began the new Activate. I guess I should no in about a week or so which is better for me. how come the triazole and Activate do not come with a full months serving in each bottle? at the full serving each bottle only last 20 some days.
09-30-2010, 06:37 PM
10-01-2010, 11:27 AM
10-02-2010, 11:16 AM
10-02-2010, 09:01 PM
no its not the recommended dose. all the triazole bloodwork posted on this site reflects 4 caps of triazole a day. the bottle says 3-4 caps a day not 3. activate says 2-3 doses daily with 3 doses its 6 pills. at the fully recommended dose the bottle of each does not last 30 days.
10-03-2010, 06:47 PM
For those who are heavier we have suggested to take a higher dose for each product, which would then mean you would need a second bottle of each to reach the full 30 days.
Im pretty sure I said something similar to this in my earlier post.
"It's when you get into the higher dosing range that the bottle lasts less."
Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
10-04-2010, 04:39 AM
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
10-05-2010, 08:56 PM
10-05-2010, 08:57 PM
10-06-2010, 05:28 AM
Hey Reps, or knowledgable folk: I started my Triazole/Axtreme stack yesterday. Im a lean 230 so im going with 4 tri a day and 6 Xtreme. I take them in two doses of 5 pills(2 tri, 3 AX), one in Am and one in Arvo. so i have two questions:
1) Both are taken with a big meal, does this in anyway inhibit anything? or take away from absorption?
2) Is 2 doses of 3 ok for AX? or is it really better to split into 3 doses of 2?
10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
10-06-2010, 02:02 PM
2. Two doses of 3 caps is fine for Activate Xtreme (dose 1 first thing and dose 2 6-8 hours post-Dose 1). If you want to do three doses of 2 caps, do it on training days, with Dose 1 first thing, Dose 2 ~60 min pre-training, and Dose 3 pre-bed.
Matt or Rob may want to comment further.
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
10-06-2010, 03:34 PM
If you're not too concerned with Growth Hormone boosting, then either:
a. Dose with or after your meal, or
b. Ideally dose ~45 minutes (although you might get away with only 30-40 min pre) BEFORE your meal.
If you want to make sure your stomach is empty, then dose 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed all the time - it should be empty at those times at the very least.
10-06-2010, 08:16 PM
10-06-2010, 10:15 PM
10-06-2010, 10:41 PM
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By afrothunder in forum Driven SportsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2011, 04:41 PM
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-11-2010, 08:32 AM
- By Robboe in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:46 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Driven SportsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-23-2010, 08:29 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:33 AM