question for Driven Sports

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wait so of I take activate I have towait 90 min? I only wait 30ish, problem?
    No, you do not have to wait 90 minutes. I would actually recommend if you're going to dose pre-meals, that you do it ~45 minutes beforehand, and on an empty stomach for the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    eating 30 min after activate would still lower prolactin?
    Yes, but you'll get more effective results if you wait that 15 minutes more before eating.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. ok 45 min will do

Empty stomach meaning 2 hrs after meal?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    ok 45 min will do

Empty stomach meaning 2 hrs after meal?
    Just depends on whether or not you want to get the FULL benefits out of the product.

Yes, generally an "empty stomach" is two hours post-eating. However, depending on WHAT the meal was and the quantity of food, etc., you may be able to get away with ~90 minutes post-eating, but only if it was a very LIGHT meal or a shake or something.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. ur killing me rosie loll ok ill change up the dosing, i want the full effects of activate to lower my prolacting. instead of 2pills 3x. can i do 3pills 2x?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

5. preworkout i take jack3d so it gived me enough ENEGRY

i just think this protocl is alot easier to reach 2x a day then 3x yet i DO want MAX dose
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    ur killing me rosie loll ok ill change up the dosing, i want the full effects of activate to lower my prolacting. instead of 2pills 3x. can i do 3pills 2x?
    Just giving you the best advice to get the best results.

As far as Activate Xtreme dosing/timing, yes, dosing twice daily is fine. Do either:

Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

Option B
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    preworkout i take jack3d so it gived me enough ENEGRY

i just think this protocl is alot easier to reach 2x a day then 3x yet i DO want MAX dose
    See notes above.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    ur killing me rosie loll ok ill change up the dosing, i want the full effects of activate to lower my prolacting. instead of 2pills 3x. can i do 3pills 2x?
    I dont want to step on any toes, so if I am mistaken DS, correct me.

If I remember correctly the half life of the 3,4 is extremely short, and even warrants 4x per day dosing, so I wouldnt go any lower than 3x per day.

Matt has the most knowledge on divinil, so hope he drops in and confirms to deny's this for you.
    The Historic PES Legend

8. With the original ActX I would dose 2/2/2...pre breakfast,lunch,dinner
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Many thanks rosie

10. God this is way too much math. I'm going to try and squeeze Triazole into a syringe and inject it, see if that works. I eat every 2-2.5 hours and these dosing schemes are killing me lol.
    •   

11. Yah same

Similar Forum Threads

1. Driven Sports stack + ECA
    By afrothunder in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
  2. New Driven Sports Website!
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM
  3. Driven Sports New Website! - COMING SOON!!
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:46 AM
  4. Welcome Driven Sports to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:29 AM
  5. Welcome Driven Sports!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:33 PM