question for Driven Sports

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
which is a better stand alone test booster triazole or the new Activate? I just finished my first bottle of triazole today and I debating on continuing with a new bottle or going with Activate Extreme.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which is a better stand alone test booster triazole or the new Activate? I just finished my first bottle of triazole today and I debating on continuing with a new bottle or going with Activate Extreme.
They're two completely different products, both of which are effective standalone. You can even stack them. Since you've used Triazole, why don't you use Activate Xtreme . . .

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
well I no they work differently but I want to no which is stronger. I can't stack them because my body is very sensitive to test boosters. if I stack them I become lethargic believe it or not. so which one is stronger?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I no they work differently but I want to no which is stronger. I can't stack them because my body is very sensitive to test boosters. if I stack them I become lethargic believe it or not. so which one is stronger?
Even if one is stronger I doubt you'll get a straight response because then everybody would favor the best.

That being said, I've used ActX and can vouche for it's effectiveness. Divanil is very strong.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to depend on the individual, honestly, since everything affects everyone differently, so Activate Xtreme might be stronger for one and Triazole for another. Look at the bloods for both to see which increases FREE Testosterone the most would be my recommendation, since Free Testosterone is the only Testosterone your body can use re results - technically, the one that increases Total AND Free Testosterone the most is the stronger product.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... How did u like triazole results ?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
triazole is good. I felt the kick in about 5 days in and it lasted about 2 weeks. after the 2 weeks it was still decent but I did not feel as ready to rumble. its definately one of the better ones out there. for an overall score I would give it a 7 out of 10. today I began the new Activate

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking

Triazole: less estrogen, more total test

Activate Xtreme: more free test, small reduction in estrogen

Triazole + Activate Xtreme: Less estrogen, more total test, more free test.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
so Activate as a stand alone should be better because of more free test?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
well we will see which is better as a stand alone. I ran a full bottle of triazole and today I began the new Activate. I guess I should no in about a week or so which is better for me. how come the triazole and Activate do not come with a full months serving in each bottle? at the full serving each bottle only last 20 some days.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well we will see which is better as a stand alone. I ran a full bottle of triazole and today I began the new Activate. I guess I should no in about a week or so which is better for me. how come the triazole and Activate do not come with a full months serving in each bottle? at the full serving each bottle only last 20 some days.
Ever company does, its more of a this will last u a month bottle, but if u really want to increase the doses past what is norm u can kinda thing. If u take normal doses they last a month. But see me I never take normal I always go for more.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
At 3/day Triazole will last 30 days and at 4/day Activate Xtreme will last 30 days. It's when you get into the higher dosing range that the bottle lasts less.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
how come the triazole and Activate do not come with a full months serving in each bottle? at the full serving each bottle only last 20 some days.
At 3/day Triazole will last 30 days and at 4/day Activate Xtreme will last 30 days. It's when you get into the higher dosing range that the bottle lasts less.
As Tom said, at the recommended doses the bottles last 30 days.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
no its not the recommended dose. all the triazole bloodwork posted on this site reflects 4 caps of triazole a day. the bottle says 3-4 caps a day not 3. activate says 2-3 doses daily with 3 doses its 6 pills. at the fully recommended dose the bottle of each does not last 30 days.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
no its not the recommended dose. all the triazole bloodwork posted on this site reflects 4 caps of triazole a day. the bottle says 3-4 caps a day not 3. activate says 2-3 doses daily with 3 doses its 6 pills. at the fully recommended dose the bottle of each does not last 30 days.
The recommended dose for Activate Xtreme is 4 caps/day. It is 3 caps a day for Triazole.
For those who are heavier we have suggested to take a higher dose for each product, which would then mean you would need a second bottle of each to reach the full 30 days.

Im pretty sure I said something similar to this in my earlier post.

"It's when you get into the higher dosing range that the bottle lasts less."

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
that is not what the label says on either bottle or what bloodwork reflects after dosing.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
define a higher bodyweight? 200lbs,250lbs,300lbs

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Reps, or knowledgable folk: I started my Triazole/Axtreme stack yesterday. Im a lean 230 so im going with 4 tri a day and 6 Xtreme. I take them in two doses of 5 pills(2 tri, 3 AX), one in Am and one in Arvo. so i have two questions:
1) Both are taken with a big meal, does this in anyway inhibit anything? or take away from absorption?
2) Is 2 doses of 3 ok for AX? or is it really better to split into 3 doses of 2?

Cheers :D

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
hey little Tom,this post is for Driven Sports not for someone with little rep power!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Reps, or knowledgable folk: I started my Triazole/Axtreme stack yesterday. Im a lean 230 so im going with 4 tri a day and 6 Xtreme. I take them in two doses of 5 pills(2 tri, 3 AX), one in Am and one in Arvo. so i have two questions:
1) Both are taken with a big meal, does this in anyway inhibit anything? or take away from absorption?
2) Is 2 doses of 3 ok for AX? or is it really better to split into 3 doses of 2?

Cheers :D
1. Both Triazole and Activate Xtreme should ideally be dosed on an empty stomach. If you have a meal, you might not want to have too many carbohydrates or whey, since Activate Xtreme also has Growth Hormone boosting properties.

2. Two doses of 3 caps is fine for Activate Xtreme (dose 1 first thing and dose 2 6-8 hours post-Dose 1). If you want to do three doses of 2 caps, do it on training days, with Dose 1 first thing, Dose 2 ~60 min pre-training, and Dose 3 pre-bed.

Matt or Rob may want to comment further.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
1. Both Triazole and Activate Xtreme should ideally be dosed on an empty stomach. If you have a meal, you might not want to have too many carbohydrates or whey, since Activate Xtreme also has Growth Hormone boosting properties.

2. Two doses of 3 caps is fine for Activate Xtreme (dose 1 first thing and dose 2 6-8 hours post-Dose 1). If you want to do three doses of 2 caps, do it on training days, with Dose 1 first thing, Dose 2 ~60 min pre-training, and Dose 3 pre-bed.

Matt or Robboe may want to comment further.
Cheers Rosie, But if your not at all interested in GH boosting doies it matter? cause its difficult to find a time my stomach is empty! The bottles dont mention anything regarding food, so hopefully it doesn't matter.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers Rosie, But if your not at all interested in GH boosting doies it matter? cause its difficult to find a time my stomach is empty! The bottles dont mention anything regarding food, so hopefully it doesn't matter.....
No worries :)

If you're not too concerned with Growth Hormone boosting, then either:
a. Dose with or after your meal, or
b. Ideally dose ~45 minutes (although you might get away with only 30-40 min pre) BEFORE your meal.

If you want to make sure your stomach is empty, then dose 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed all the time - it should be empty at those times at the very least.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
will hydro whey negatively influence GH release with dosing?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will hydro whey negatively influence GH release with dosing?
ANY whey or carbohydrates within ~90 minutes of your dosing time, yes.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait so of I take activate I have towait 90 min? I only wait 30ish, problem?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
eating 30 min after activate would still lower prolactin?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, you do not have to wait 90 minutes. I would actually recommend if you're going to dose pre-meals, that you do it ~45 minutes beforehand, and on an empty stomach for the best results.

eating 30 min after activate would still lower prolactin?
Yes, but you'll get more effective results if you wait that 15 minutes more before eating.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
:( ok 45 min will do

Empty stomach meaning 2 hrs after meal?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:( ok 45 min will do

Empty stomach meaning 2 hrs after meal?
Just depends on whether or not you want to get the FULL benefits out of the product.

Yes, generally an "empty stomach" is two hours post-eating. However, depending on WHAT the meal was and the quantity of food, etc., you may be able to get away with ~90 minutes post-eating, but only if it was a very LIGHT meal or a shake or something.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ur killing me rosie loll ok ill change up the dosing, i want the full effects of activate to lower my prolacting. instead of 2pills 3x. can i do 3pills 2x?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
preworkout i take jack3d so it gived me enough ENEGRY

i just think this protocl is alot easier to reach 2x a day then 3x yet i DO want MAX dose

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ur killing me rosie loll ok ill change up the dosing, i want the full effects of activate to lower my prolacting. instead of 2pills 3x. can i do 3pills 2x?
Just giving you the best advice to get the best results.

As far as Activate Xtreme dosing/timing, yes, dosing twice daily is fine. Do either:

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

Option B
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

preworkout i take jack3d so it gived me enough ENEGRY

i just think this protocl is alot easier to reach 2x a day then 3x yet i DO want MAX dose
See notes above.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to step on any toes, so if I am mistaken DS, correct me.

If I remember correctly the half life of the 3,4 is extremely short, and even warrants 4x per day dosing, so I wouldnt go any lower than 3x per day.

Matt has the most knowledge on divinil, so hope he drops in and confirms to deny's this for you.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the original ActX I would dose 2/2/2...pre breakfast,lunch,dinner

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks rosie

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God this is way too much math. I'm going to try and squeeze Triazole into a syringe and inject it, see if that works. I eat every 2-2.5 hours and these dosing schemes are killing me lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah same