The ULTIMATE 12-week LEAN MASS cycle

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Since we've recieved several emails and a bunch of private messages on various forums asking how to run a complete stack of Driven Sports products (Activate Xtreme™, Triazole™ and Lean Xtreme™) I thought I'd have it put together in an easy-to-understand chart.

The chart shown is for a 12-week cycle that consists of two bottles of each product. This cycle is versatile in that you can drop the Lean Xtreme™ entirely and still have excellent results in MUSCLE GAIN.

Anyone wishing to add Adrenalean™ to the stack has two options based on current goals; 1. If aiming to add LEAN MASS, use Adrenalean™ sparringly pre-workout for a supreme energy boost to help you attack the weights! 2. Use more frequently each day with 2-3 servings if your goal is FAT LOSS and your calories have been reduced to reflect this aim.

There has been excellent feedback for Triazole™ and the Triazole™ with Activate Xtreme™ stack so far, with users reporting increases in strength and recovery between workouts. This is to be expected with the rapid and significant increases in Free and Total Testosterone!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Will be hitting this next stack in the next month or so.

bcblink

Awards
Looking to run this after an epi cycle. Would it be better to wait a bit or start the 12 week cycle during PCT?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great idea,great looking and easy to read and understand chart.win+win+ this supplement stack =win overload ;)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
bcblink...I'm coming off a h-drol cycle soon and will be using this stack as my PCT and some!

Julius25

Awards
I bought this stack(only one of each), How can i take this stack to maximize the results? If i do it like it's shown on the table it will last me 6 weeks. How else can i dose it?

Thudd

Awards
Thinking about my own workout cycle...

I use an HST program which runs cycles of 8 weeks. Using the illustrated protocol I'd be halfway into a second workout cycle when the 2x bottles ran out. So what I have done in the past with the old AX (and NP divanex) is to start dosing about 3 weeks in to workout cycle 1, so that it overlaps cycle 2 and any 'run-on' effects from the AX cycle continue (hopefully!) into the last couple of weeks of cycle 2. Then allow time off for cycle 3 and repeat for cycle 4 & 5.

This in the past allows me to maximise my supplement dollar while still getting good results (which I always did with AX).

But is it ideal? I'm all ears on any other suggestions on how to run it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I bought this stack(only one of each), How can i take this stack to maximize the results? If i do it like it's shown on the table it will last me 6 weeks. How else can i dose it?
I like the 6-week plan, but you could also try this to stretch it to 8-weeks:

Weeks 1-2: Triazole
Weeks 3-4: Triazole + Lean Xtreme
Weeks 5-6: Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme
Weeks 7-8: Activate Xtreme

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thinking about my own workout cycle...

I use an HST program which runs cycles of 8 weeks. Using the illustrated protocol I'd be halfway into a second workout cycle when the 2x bottles ran out. So what I have done in the past with the old AX (and NP divanex) is to start dosing about 3 weeks in to workout cycle 1, so that it overlaps cycle 2 and any 'run-on' effects from the AX cycle continue (hopefully!) into the last couple of weeks of cycle 2. Then allow time off for cycle 3 and repeat for cycle 4 & 5.

This in the past allows me to maximise my supplement dollar while still getting good results (which I always did with AX).

But is it ideal? I'm all ears on any other suggestions on how to run it.
Thats fine. You could also try the 8-week cycle i outlined in the post above for the full 8-week HST cycle if you wanted.

Julius25

Awards
I like the 6-week plan, but you could also try this to stretch it to 8-weeks:

Weeks 1-2: Triazole
Weeks 3-4: Triazole + Lean Xtreme
Weeks 5-6: Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme
Weeks 7-8: Activate Xtreme
That's a good one. Thanks. SO many options with this stack. The recommended doses on the bottle?

Irishman88

Awards
Quick question.. why in the 12 week cycle you posted to take activate along with lean extreme b4 triazole, but in the abbreviated 8 week cycle, you posted to take triazole alone, then with Lean extreme, and then throw in the activate. I was just curious why the order switched up.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Quick question.. why in the 12 week cycle you posted to take activate along with lean extreme b4 triazole, but in the abbreviated 8 week cycle, you posted to take triazole alone, then with Lean extreme, and then throw in the activate. I was just curious why the order switched up.
Mostly because the 12-week stack graphic was made before we got some new blood work in showing how rapidly Triazole kicks in. Literally after five days it can double testosterone levels.

Irishman88

Awards
Thanks a lot Robboe that cleared up my confusion

heman86

heman86

Awards
@ robboe

i`m going to buy 2x ax and 2x triazole for this cycle.

what are the benefits if i add lean extreme to the cylce?

can i shorten the cycle to 8 weeks or is it better to cycle 12 weeks?

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
@ robboe

Lean Xtreme will help keep the fat off if you increase your caloric intake even more. It will also take the testosterone boosting possibly higher. :bling:

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How long do I need to wait to run this stack after I finish my PCT? I'm about to run Androhard/Turinabol LV for 6 weeks followed by mildly dosed Torem and TRS recovery stack. I have had the Lean Mass Stack for a while now and plan on using in the coming months. I figured I need to give my body 4-6 weeks to get back to normal. I might incorporate AX into the end of my PCT and run in for 4 weeks, then get off for 4 weeks, then start the 12 mass lean cycle.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How long do I need to wait to run this stack after I finish my PCT? I'm about to run Androhard/Turinabol LV for 6 weeks followed by mildly dosed Torem and TRS recovery stack. I have had the Lean Mass Stack for a while now and plan on using in the coming months. I figured I need to give my body 4-6 weeks to get back to normal. I might incorporate AX into the end of my PCT and run in for 4 weeks, then get off for 4 weeks, then start the 12 mass lean cycle.
After your PCT i'd take at least 4 weeks off before starting the stack.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Jorsn, a 4 week break is good

You won't be disappointed with the Lean mass stack, it really has a great synergy that just keeps the strength gains coming with solid recomp affects.

Separately they are great, taken together with a good diet and workout plan they are an unreal Natty stack!!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
please answer :afro: :drillsergeant:
Whoops!

@ robboe

Kerplunk answered the first part of your question above.

You can shorten the cycle to 8 weeks if you prefer. The 12 weeks plan was purely in response to numerous emails i got requesting a specific 12-week plan. If you only have an 8-week window to use the products, by all means remove the staggered dosing and just run them all together at the recommended dose from the get-go!

heman86

heman86

Awards
thanks, my order is out :)

3x triazole (bb.com sale)
2x ax
1x lx
1x adrena

and a few other goodies :bling:

i think the order will arrive end of this week or next week, and i will log it :drillsergeant:

i take creatin for ~ 6 months now. should i stop taking crea whilst on the cycle?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established

2x ax
1x lx
1x adrena

i think the order will arrive end of this week or next week, and i will log it :drillsergeant:

i take creatin for ~ 6 months now. should i stop taking crea whilst on the cycle?
Awesome! Thanks for supporting DS!!

You can keep taking the Creatine. If you don't mind, would you post the Log link up when you get it going? I would like to follow as Im sure a few others would as well.

Thanks again!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

2x ax
1x lx
1x adrena

You can keep taking it if you like. Definately log it!

heman86

heman86

Awards
ok, ****ing customs seized my package because the think the supps. i ordered are medicine :wtf:
now ive paid 200$ dollar only for shipping usa-->austria and back :squintfinger: :squintfinger:
the "funny" thing is, i can buy the "medicine"(activate xtreme) in a local store but if i order online i need to be a pharmacist.
god bless austria........... :banned:

heman86

heman86

Awards
today, bb.com e-mailed me, that the have received the package back, and the refund my ~ 400$ back. now i only paid 100 $ shipping for nothing. not (too) bad :ugh2:

i will order the stuff now from europe and ignore the ****ing customs :spank:
found the ax/tz stack for 82 €
i`ve also found a ax/stoked stack. it says :"America's Best Selling Testosterone Boosting Formula Will Power Your Physique And Libido To New Heights"

what can you say about that?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Since moving to Germany a couple of years ago I don't even bother trying to get supps outside of the EU. When I first arrived I had some Cissus seized by customs. It eventually turned up 6 months later but it's not worth the hassle of customs you just have to bite the bullet and pay the extra euros for the product.

AX/Stoked is a great stack that has been around for a couple of years but it doesn't have the blood-work to back up the test boosting/oestrogen reducing that TZ does. Stick to TZ/AZ and you can't go wrong.

heman86

heman86

Awards
ja, wir europäer müssen in den sauren apfel beißen. ist aber auch schon der einzige nachteil im gegensatz zu den amis (abgesehn vom den marijane-apos :) )

i`m definately going to buy the ax/tz stack, but maybe i stack it with ai products.

ax week 1-8
tz week 4-12
lx week 8-12
stoked week 1-8
testopro week 4-12

what do you think about that? mix it or try it separately?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
ja, wir europäer müssen in den sauren apfel beißen. ist aber auch schon der einzige nachteil im gegensatz zu den amis (abgesehn vom den marijane-apos :) )
:laugh: :bandit:

I would say that there is no need to run Testopro, TZ and AZ together. You could probably miss out the Testopro all together and save it for a later stack so something like:

ax week 1-8
tz week 4-12
lx week 8-12
stoked week 1-8 (optional)

Looking at the above I think Stoked should be saved for a later stack as well. The blood-work with TZ is pretty conclusive so just AZ/TZ/LX would be fine and save Stoked/Testopro for a later date:

ax week 1-8
tz week 4-12
lx week 8-12

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
today, bb.com e-mailed me, that the have received the package back, and the refund my ~ 400$ back. now i only paid 100 $ shipping for nothing. not (too) bad :ugh2:

i will order the stuff now from europe and ignore the ****ing customs :spank:
found the ax/tz stack for 82 €
i`ve also found a ax/stoked stack. it says :"America's Best Selling Testosterone Boosting Formula Will Power Your Physique And Libido To New Heights"

what can you say about that?
Have you checked out Predator Nutrition? They are UK-based but ship to continental Europe.

heman86

heman86

Awards
yeah i know predator nutrition, but i will not order at pred. again. :why:

bad customer service,need ~ 1 week to answer e-mail and then they told me they need 6 gbp more (wtf, i transfered the money to them and after many unanswered e-mails i wrote and 10 days later, they told me, that they need more money)

my order confirmation says :
Total Price: GBP 146.95 (EUR 166.93 approx.)
and i`ve transfered 166,93 € !!!!10 days!!!! ago.
and now, after 10 days, and many unanswered e-mails i wrote, u need 6 gbp more.
definitely ordered the last time!!!

i will pay the 6 gb via paypal to make it quick. to which e-mail should i send the money?

their reply:

The email is :
postmaster@**********************

thank you and we can get this off for you straight away. Thank you

thats not the right strategy to keep costumers, but i think they dont care because the have enough ..... :spank:
also i received 1 product in a ****ed up condition ( mesmorph --> pulver was outside the tube! it`s like the played soccer with it before they sent it) and no freebies with an 166 € order ( i know , that`s no must)

all in all, it was my first and my last order at pn.

ordered 10 min ago at gigas-nutrition. they are a little bit more expensive, but good service and the best thing is, they dont claim a few euros more after payment ( wtf predator n :why: )
so pn will not see a single penny/cent :friday:

ordered:

2x ax
2x tz
1x lx
2x shut eye (fusion bb) (i knew this product already, best product for sleep )

products should arrive next week, so i hopefully can start the 8w. cycle.
maybe there will be a small log also :happysad:

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Are there any reviews on this stack out there? I'm gonna do it next month, but add adrenalean in weeks 5 -8.

heman86

heman86

Awards
there are many reviews/logs here. u can also google it, and u will find only positive reviews.
just go for it ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.. great layout and outline.. makes me want to try it soley based upon how clear you made the game plan for it.. saved for a future cycle :thumbsup:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
yeah i know predator nutrition, but i will not order at pred. again. :why:

bad customer service,need ~ 1 week to answer e-mail and then they told me they need 6 gbp more (wtf, i transfered the money to them and after many unanswered e-mails i wrote and 10 days later, they told me, that they need more money)

my order confirmation says :
Total Price: GBP 146.95 (EUR 166.93 approx.)
and i`ve transfered 166,93 € !!!!10 days!!!! ago.
and now, after 10 days, and many unanswered e-mails i wrote, u need 6 gbp more.
definitely ordered the last time!!!

i will pay the 6 gb via paypal to make it quick. to which e-mail should i send the money?

their reply:

The email is :
postmaster@**********************

thank you and we can get this off for you straight away. Thank you

thats not the right strategy to keep costumers, but i think they dont care because the have enough ..... :spank:
also i received 1 product in a ****ed up condition ( mesmorph --> pulver was outside the tube! it`s like the played soccer with it before they sent it) and no freebies with an 166 € order ( i know , that`s no must)

all in all, it was my first and my last order at pn.

ordered 10 min ago at gigas-nutrition. they are a little bit more expensive, but good service and the best thing is, they dont claim a few euros more after payment ( wtf predator n :why: )
so pn will not see a single penny/cent :friday:

ordered:

2x ax
2x tz
1x lx
2x shut eye (fusion bb) (i knew this product already, best product for sleep )

products should arrive next week, so i hopefully can start the 8w. cycle.
maybe there will be a small log also :happysad:
Not sure why they needed £6 more, but that is the first time i have heard a negative review of PN. I have ordered through them several times with great service.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why they needed £6 more, but that is the first time i have heard a negative review of PN. I have ordered through them several times with great service.
Yep, me too. I've ordered 10+ times from them over the last 2-3 years I've been living in Germany and never had a problem. Whenever I have emailed them for product information they have normally responded within a matter of hours.

heman86

heman86

Awards
maybe it was badluck, maybe it`s because i`m austrian and they are "englishmen", or maybe they needed one week to decipher my english.
i think we will never know :woohoo: :thinking:

but i don`t care, because i received my gigas-order today :bling:

the cycle:

• ax week 1-8| 6 caps/ daily
  • tz week 1-8| 3 caps/ daily
  • lx week 5-8| 4 caps/ daily
other supps:

protein
  • 100% casein & whey- on|daily
  • myofusion- gn|daily
workout-booster
  • presurge ul.- aen|1-2/ week
  • mesomorph- aps|1-2/ week
energy-booster
  • dmaa, pea, phenadrine- aps, stizm- tl|sometimes :aargh:
sleep
  • shut eye- fb|daily
  • powerfull- usp|daily, as long as it runs out (~2 weeks)
overall health
  • fish oil|daily
  • vitamins&minerals|daily

i also stop my creatin intake now, and i will take it again after 4 weeks

i take 2 ax+1 tz in the "morning", midday and in the evening. i take the last caps at 21h and the first at 9h.
would it be better to take it like, 0h - 8h - 16h?
should i take it with oil, and does it matter if i take it with or without food?

thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heman are you gonna log this?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
maybe it was badluck, maybe it`s because i`m austrian and they are "englishmen", or maybe they needed one week to decipher my english.
i think we will never know :woohoo: :thinking:
One thing i have noticed as an Englishman is that a lot of English-speaking continental-Europeans speak better English than people in England! I also have no problem deciphering your written English on this forum.