Starting Estrogen: 109
Ending Estrogen: 86.1

Before:

After:

Yeah, really. In terms of percentages that is

81% INCREASE in Total test

106% INCREASE in Free test

26.5% DECREASE in Estrogen

Here is his final thoughts on the product.

As you can see, in 25 days Triazole pretty much doubled all aspects of my testosterone levels with only a 21% drop in estrogen. Numbers don't lie. I will say that hands down this is THE BEST supplement I have ever used to date. There is no crazy price tag. There are no crazy advertisments There are no gimmicks. What we have here is a fair priced supplement that does nothing but constantly deliver results....outstanding ones.

I will say it again, this product has been life changing for me. I can't even recall the last time I felt so fantastic taking a supplement...or period. I know most people will buy Triazole for PCT reasons, or for recomping, but the mood elevation I got from this alone would make this a staple product for me. Have I been deprived of feeling what is supposed to be normal all this time due to lack luster test levels? Perhaps. I could go on and on about how great Traizole is. but I feel there is no need...I have beaten it to death in this log. But what I will do is post the numbers. The before. The after. Thanks to all of those who supported my effort. Also thanks to those who love to hate.

Mood Elevation: 10/10
Strength Gains: 8/10
Pumps/Muscle fullness: 8/10
Sleep Quality: 9/10
Aggression: 0/10 ( Sorry I was happy all the time )
Libido: 8/10
Intensity of orgasms: 9/10
Lowering of blood pressure: 6/10
Joint Pain: 5/10
Increased hair growth / Pimples : 6/10
Price VS. Results: 10/10
Just another happy user.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As has been the case from what I've seen across the board thus far, crazy numbers. Is there a list of what else he was taking at the time (or was it Triazole solo?)? or a link to his log that would indicate these?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
As has been the case from what I've seen across the board thus far, crazy numbers. Is there a list of what else he was taking at the time (or was it Triazole solo?)? or a link to his log that would indicate these?
Triazole solo.

His log is in the bb.com supp journal forum. Username ChristianLoving.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole solo.

His log is in the bb.com supp journal forum. Username ChristianLoving.
Hi Robboe those numbers are impressive. I've actually been following Christian's log. What do you think his numbers would have reflected, obviously in a best guess scenario, if Christian had stacked Triazole with the new version of Act-X?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hi Robboe those numbers are impressive. I've actually been following Christian's log. What do you think his numbers would have reflected, obviously in a best guess scenario, if Christian had stacked Triazole with the new version of Act-X?
Obviously this is speculation on my part, but given the way the products are designed to influence different pathways i'd expect synergy. I can't give actual numbers, but i'd expect the estrogen reading to stay the same, but total and free test to both be higher.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........
I hope i win a chance to try this stuff out.my test has been high for years.I can only dream of what this stuff would do to it. ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it will raise it nice, but like rob said it is extremely efficent in low test = me coming off pct ill def help stabilize it :)

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
nice.though i was hoping better estrogen supresssion the way this was marketed at first.
I have a lot of respect for DS now for doing this with all these lab results behind TRIAZOLE.
I mean how many times have you heard a company claiming something similar and not released anything to back their claims?
At least it will reduse estrogen the way it should..meaning you have less total estrogen when you had at the start after using it.
**** ratios i want less E!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Dropping estrogen with out crushing it can be very good. The 40-50% i remember being reported (off the top of my head) could be great.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
debating on dropping my clomid and just running triazole and activate xtreme for my upcoming pct....

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
nice.though i was hoping better estrogen supresssion the way this was marketed at first.
I have a lot of respect for DS now for doing this with all these lab results behind TRIAZOLE.
I mean how many times have you heard a company claiming something similar and not released anything to back their claims?
At least it will reduse estrogen the way it should..meaning you have less total estrogen when you had at the start after using it.
**** ratios i want less E!
As KillerKandia said above, you don't want to reduce estrogen too much. it plays its role in glycogen storage, joint lubrication, bone metabolism and cholesterol/blood lipids. You just want to tilt the balance in your favor!!

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
As KillerKandia said above, you don't want to reduce estrogen too much. it plays its role in glycogen storage, joint lubrication, bone metabolism and cholesterol/blood lipids. You just want to tilt the balance in your favor!!
Too much would be maybe 80-90% decrease of your normal estrogen levels,10-20 % decrease is nothing specially if someone is having too high levels of estrogen while on AAS or starting PCT.
If not using AAS this seems to be ok product, though nothing earth shaking with estrogen supressing.
Letro and A'dex are still the way to go if someone really want's to supress estrogen

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
ok..a bit over 20% here..still decent for OTC product.now that ATD and 6-Bromo are "illegal".

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Trust me you only want 20_30% too much is just as bad as low test. No libido deppression etc etc. tria is good stuff either herr today or tomorrow

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
wow thats nice work there
Thanks!

He makes it look easy, huh? :D
Not so much anymore.. I did get back up to 455 for reps the other day with NO pain. I also hit 120's on DB for the first time since my wrist got screwed..

At least Im moving in the right direction.. :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Not so much anymore.. I did get back up to 455 for reps the other day with NO pain. I also hit 120's on DB for the first time since my wrist got screwed..

At least Im moving in the right direction.. :D
Nice!

Thanks to Triazole my Trap Bar Deads have gone from 335lbs for 5 to 405 for 4 in four weeks. feelsgoodman.jpg

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers there.

I actually like the smaller drop in estrogen as I'm not looking to use the product for PCT purposes, but for those worried, much of the other bloodwork has shown bigger drops in estrogen.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
That was me..

On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks. :D
how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks
I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)
I did use triazole/actx for PCT after Estane. 4 weeks at 30mgs

I dont have blood work this time, but felt great and continued to make gains throughout pct. This was end of last year and Im still doing fine.
Sorry i meant to ask about the pct protocol with triazole , ax for the estane 4 weeker.Please elaborate on Timing , dosage and length of the pct. Did you started both products day 1 of pct or so? Will triazole solo be good enough for same cycle or activate xtreme is required?

Btw, Any blood work from folks using triazole as pct only??

thanks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.
Interdasting.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.