Some NEW Triazole blood work
- 09-24-2010, 11:46 PM
- 01-10-2012, 03:39 AM
01-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.
01-10-2012, 08:09 PM
01-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Btw, Any blood work from folks using triazole as pct only??
01-11-2012, 12:10 PM
04-12-2012, 04:16 AM
The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
04-12-2012, 11:34 AM
04-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zwilliby in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
- By heyarnold in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:09 AM
- By FunkyTuna in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM
- By BryanM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2005, 04:13 PM