Some NEW Triazole blood work

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nice numbers there.

I actually like the smaller drop in estrogen as I'm not looking to use the product for PCT purposes, but for those worried, much of the other bloodwork has shown bigger drops in estrogen.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    That was me..

On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks.
    how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks
    •   

3. Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks
    I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I did use triazole/actx for PCT after Estane. 4 weeks at 30mgs

I dont have blood work this time, but felt great and continued to make gains throughout pct. This was end of last year and Im still doing fine.
    Sorry i meant to ask about the pct protocol with triazole , ax for the estane 4 weeker.Please elaborate on Timing , dosage and length of the pct. Did you started both products day 1 of pct or so? Will triazole solo be good enough for same cycle or activate xtreme is required?

Btw, Any blood work from folks using triazole as pct only??

thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.
    Interdasting.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

7. The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
    You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    Alright thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work for Triazole etc. (Urgent)
    By zwilliby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Blood work done
    By heyarnold in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. Blood Work
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:09 AM
  4. Have blood work done when exactly?