Some NEW Triazole blood work

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.
    Interdasting.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
    You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    Alright thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work for Triazole etc. (Urgent)
    By zwilliby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. Blood work done
    By heyarnold in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
  3. Blood Work
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 02:09 AM
  4. Have blood work done when exactly?