Lean Extreme+ Alpha-T2 + NEW Activate Xtreme

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
Would this stack work well with each other or is it to much im looking at running something in about 2-3 weeks. Im trying to lean out a little more still need to drop I would say 8-10% body fat but I was to put on muscle in the right places while doing and keep gaining in the strength department.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would this stack work well with each other or is it to much im looking at running something in about 2-3 weeks. Im trying to lean out a little more still need to drop I would say 8-10% body fat but I was to put on muscle in the right places while doing and keep gaining in the strength department.
If you need to lose 8-10% bodyfat, then supplements are the LAST thing you should be looking at! NUTRITION is paramount for fat loss. As is training. If you have your nutrition and training on target, and you're not far off your target body composition, THAT'S when you can start thinking about supplements other than the basic staples. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for complete and comprehensive information re nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.

If you have 8-10% bodyfat to lose, then I recommend concentrating on losing the fat until you are at a comfortable body composition, and THEN focusing on gaining muscle.

Just my opinion, since it sounds like you want to RECOMP, which is a long, slow process, and VERY dependent on having your NUTRITION manipulated perfectly - which is why only experienced trainees usually achieve this.

In finishing, yes, that stack would be perfect for recomping. But get your BASICS right FIRST!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
My diet is good im dropping body fat I would post my after pictures from my 8 week recomp but I dont have enough posts to do so. Right now im just pretty much off everything except the essentials. I do not currently work so my day is made up of currently making sure everything for getting back into shape is in order.

My diet is well balanced lost of healthy fats plenty of protein and I cycle starchy and fibrous carbs.

I do split work outs at noon I go lift Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat and evenings I go do interval sprint training either on elliptical machines or stair climber tread mills 7 days a week for 40 mins, with abdominal training in the evenings every other night.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My diet is good im dropping body fat I would post my after pictures from my 8 week recomp but I dont have enough posts to do so. Right now im just pretty much off everything except the essentials. I do not currently work so my day is made up of currently making sure everything for getting back into shape is in order.

My diet is well balanced lost of healthy fats plenty of protein and I cycle starchy and fibrous carbs.

I do split work outs at noon I go lift Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat and evenings I go do interval sprint training either on elliptical machines or stair climber tread mills 7 days a week for 40 mins, with abdominal training in the evenings every other night.
It doesn't matter - if you have that much to lose, then wait until you're leaner to use hormonals. If your nutrition and training are as good as you say, then you should see results with that.

On another note, daily cardio is not required for fat loss, and you don't need to do abs every other day - twice a week for ~100 reps a time is enough.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
It doesn't matter - if you have that much to lose, then wait until you're leaner to use hormonals. If your nutrition and training are as good as you say, then you should see results with that.

On another note, daily cardio is not required for fat loss, and you don't need to do abs every other day - twice a week for ~100 reps a time is enough.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

What % body fat would you suggest cycling these products in then?

I want to guess im like 15-17% my abs are starting to show, would just running possibly Lean and Alpha T-2 be all right then just for purposes of cutting this is still 2-3 weeks out and If I continue with how things have been going ill probly drop another 1-1.5% body fat by then.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What % body fat would you suggest cycling these products in then?

I want to guess im like 15-17% my abs are starting to show, would just running possibly Lean and Alpha T-2 be all right then just for purposes of cutting this is still 2-3 weeks out and If I continue with how things have been going ill probly drop another 1-1.5% body fat by then.
Wait until you're 10% bodyfat is my recommendation, especially if you want to recomp. ~10% bodyfat is the body composition best for making gains if you're male, and you can also better manage your bodyfat there.

Your abs are not going to start showing at 15-17% bodyfat if you're a MALE.

Regardless of whether you want to cut or not, I recommend waiting even to use Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2 for fat loss - you want to be within 1-2% of your goal before you start using anything really, because that's when they are the most effective.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman