** Wanna Log DS Triazole? APPLY WITHIN **

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Now we're talking, folks!
    For sure.. Good to see some applications coming in.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

2. Past/present/future goals:
    I've been out of the gym for about 4 months due to a reoccurring wrist injury. Before I got out I was bench 185 for 5 reps and I weighed about 192. My current goal is to get back to that using Joe DeFranco's Built like a Badass and bulking like king kong.

Diet/training:
    I stay at around 3500 cals a day getting at least 200 g of protein. I don't have my macros set out but I eat extremely clean. My training program is Joe Defranco's built like a badass.

Past/Current Logs:

Haven't logged much but here are the links: Motivate and Perform SAMPLE REVIEW

Can definitely add pics to the log and possibly a video.
    •   

3. Nice apps guys. Bumpin this up.

4. Ok guys, i've made my picks and i'll actually give my reasonings for them too.

First up is freefall365 - He gave a lot of info in his application, which shows me that his log will have detail. He wants to diet down using Triazole and i'd like to see how he does.

Next is bigpappa2805 - We have plenty blood work for Triazole, so that did not swing it. What did swing it, is that bigpappa2805 is in his early thirties and wants to reclaim the body he once had. I am interested in seeing him achieve this with Triazole.

Finally, and i had to deliberate this decision a lot - wsaucer is chosen for a couple of reasons - firstly, his goal is performance-oriented which puts a whole new twist on his log, and secondly, the link to his log on USP's forum showed great detail and an approach that is rarely seen in these logs.

Guys, please PM me your full names and addresses and i'll get the product out to you ASAP.

The two close contenders - mich29 and weakestlink - i'd really like you to throw your names into the hat when we do another log call out, probably starting next week, for the new Activate Xtreme!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Ok guys, i've made my picks and i'll actually give my reasonings for them too.

First up is freefall365 - He gave a lot of info in his application, which shows me that his log will have detail. He wants to diet down using Triazole and i'd like to see how he does.

Next is bigpappa2805 - We have plenty blood work for Triazole, so that did not swing it. What did swing it, is that bigpappa2805 is in his early thirties and wants to reclaim the body he once had. I am interested in seeing him achieve this with Triazole.

Finally, and i had to deliberate this decision a lot - wsaucer is chosen for a couple of reasons - firstly, his goal is performance-oriented which puts a whole new twist on his log, and secondly, the link to his log on USP's forum showed great detail and an approach that is rarely seen in these logs.

Guys, please PM me your full names and addresses and i'll get the product out to you ASAP.

The two close contenders - mich29 and weakestlink - i'd really like you to throw your names into the hat when we do another log call out, probably starting next week, for the new Activate Xtreme!
    I gotta be honest those are some great picks.I'm going to looking forward to reading and watching the logs develop.congrads guys
    •   

6. Congrats guys. Looking forward to your logs. Be sure to link them in here so that we can follow.

7. Still waiting on info for wsaucer.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Still waiting on info for wsaucer.
    Sorry about the wait Robboe, I was too busy checking my PMs and not the thread. I just PM'd you and I am eagerly waiting to start so ship it fast!

I want to thank you for choosing me,and I will start my log ASAP

9. Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    Sorry about the wait Robboe, I was too busy checking my PMs and not the thread. I just PM'd you and I am eagerly waiting to start so ship it fast!

I want to thank you for choosing me,and I will start my log ASAP
    Good to hear. We'll get them out today.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Good to hear. We'll get them out today.
    Thanks Robboe! Hopefully it will be in the next couple of days.Track practice and weight training are being amped up

11. All logger product was shipped out yesterday.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    All logger product was shipped out yesterday.
    sweeet psyched for it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    All logger product was shipped out yesterday.
    Sweet! Hopefully I will have it in my hands tomorrow

14. Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    Sah-weeeet!!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

15. Minze is up and running!!!!!

Triazole to get swole log
  16. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'll be starting my log 4 October...
    Competition plans have changed, but I'm still using Triazole - log is now up: Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. My log will be up soon!

18. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    My log will be up soon!
    Good stuff.

Subbing to the other logs now.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanna log DS Triazole? See inside.
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions